The latest update stinks because ... !

Forum_User

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my rant got locked even though i had developed it, heres the development...

Ok ok, its not stupid, but let me expand on my thoughts. Currently im camping at metals so I should have a few spare minutes to share my view. Im sorry I created a topic with 5 words.

For one I think its a letdown because I was expecting a more adventerous place. Its acctualy too simple, one guide could turn the place into something eaiser than barrows. All you have to do is get a kill count of 40 and with your team bring down a boss. For something that there has been such a build up to I felt it was a bit dissapointing, jagex could of done something much more creative. Maybe Im missing out something but the rewards are a bit dull. Some better armor and a new sword? With all the time on jagex's hands they could have made some more intresting and relevent items.

Breifly its just a large area filled with monsters, isnt it a bit simple? Im getting a bit bored with these new updates, Im sick of these repeditive updates jagex keeps bringing out. I hate to see people wasting hours of their life to get something that less experienced players will waste plenty of their time trying to achieve and so on... Maybe though, Im being a little harsh on jagex, I cant complain about the graphical end of it all it looks great and good job on it jagex! Maybe Im acctualy getting a small bit bored of runescape and maybe its a good update after all?

In my opinion I think that runescape is coming close to an end, what more updates are to come? In a rush jagex release, Dark bow, Visages,dragon full helms and now a replacement whip and new armor? Jagex must be at the end of their ideas pile, they need some inspiration and create a new aspect of runescape not just new items anymore, how about new PVP schemes? When I first heard about god wars, I thought it might be a new cw replacement, hundreds of players lined up ready for battle not just a dungon filled with monsters with new "exciting" drops.

I know im just one of those critics that are hard to please but please jagex, enough with the new combat items! Your taking this too far?

fdsfds.png

www.di-rs.com

• 2 weeks later...
The crossbows are WAY overpowered now, as opposed to being WAY underpowered before. Quite ironic, isn't it?

Jagex is incapable of making anything equal. One weapon has to be way better than everything else and the rest of the weapons have to suck.

I take back what I say. I crunched the numbers, and the rune crossbow with rune bolts is slightly better than the MSB, and the enchanted bolts are so expensive that it's worth it.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

stupid hit players even when killing monsters. its not save to rc with abyss anymore if there are pkers present. :x

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Escaping rune rock PKers is impossible now to due to the Edgy PvPvM rule! :/

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

The herblore update is pretty annoying, now that it takes away the thrill of what kind of herb I get from a monster (if I can't identify it).

It also did ruin the merchanting of herbs, although I never took part in this.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

The new(ish) herb update... herbs are grimy instead of unidentified. I am an F2P but it still annoys me... this will completely change the economy of herbs and make potions worth a LOT. Even though all potions besides strength pots are members and I'm not involved in them, but still...

===============================================

Full rune at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

"Hey GP farmers, nice wiggly tree you got there!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear people of tip.it

I am outraged by the pices for the common runes in the rune shop in port sarim. I noticed all normal runes can be bought 17 ea, but i don;t think jagex had a good thought about this.

This update is really bad for the runecrafting skill. as many of you people know, world 16 is used for air runners, and i use it as well.

I sell my airs or 15 ea and most of my larger sales are to merchers that resold the airs for 20 ea.

But now with this new update people can buy an unlimited ammount of airs for 17 ea, from the rune shop, and air crafters won;t be able to sell their runes.

As an f2p i can only cry out loud here, but there are also p2p players that rc airs in world 16. I call on you to do an large outcry one the runescape forums to increase the prices in the rune shop for 20+, so that the runecrafting skill, which is already very hard both f2p and p2p, will return to the original state. Just to save us people that like runecrafting...

and my main concern is about the merchanters, they where the ones that would bought our whole load in one time, which would save us days of selling the airs... now with a little blinck of an eye, jagex put the merchers out of game, and us rc-ers as well. Rc will be alot harder now!!! so it;s a bad update for rc-ers

mauranius

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well since your other thread was locked, thought i'd go and point this out.

and my main concern is about the merchanters,

i don't feel sorry for the merchers

Riight.. Anyway.

You were also saying that Runecrafting is harder then it was the day before the update? The experience rates haven't changed, you still get the same runes for the essence you put in. Whats gotten harder?

Like I said, its not a bad update for Runecrafters. Your a 'merchanter' to some extent, which is why you feel it is a bad update, when it isn't really. Your making it sound like the world 16 air company is dead, its not, take some time to decrease your price a little bit below 17 gp, and put a little more effort to sell the runes if your that concerned.

Or actually use the runes?

Dear people of tip.it

I am outraged by the pices for the common runes in the rune shop in port sarim. I noticed all normal runes can be bought 17 ea, but i don;t think jagex had a good thought about this.

This update is really bad for the runecrafting skill. as many of you people know, world 16 is used for air runners, and i use it as well.

I sell my airs or 15 ea and most of my larger sales are to merchers that resold the airs for 20 ea.

But now with this new update people can buy an unlimited ammount of airs for 17 ea, from the rune shop, and air crafters won;t be able to sell their runes.

As an f2p i can only cry out loud here, but there are also p2p players that rc airs in world 16. I call on you to do an large outcry one the runescape forums to increase the prices in the rune shop for 20+, so that the runecrafting skill, which is already very hard both f2p and p2p, will return to the original state. Just to save us people that like runecrafting...

and my main concern is about the merchanters, they where the ones that would bought our whole load in one time, which would save us days of selling the airs... now with a little blinck of an eye, jagex put the merchers out of game, and us rc-ers as well. Rc will be alot harder now!!! so it;s a bad update for rc-ers

mauranius

Well, then, here's what I'd do:

1.Sell for 10/15 gp each.

2.Trade them to air runners instead of cash.

3.Use them casting Wind Strike.

4.Stand in front of a busy rune shop and yell "Selling runes cheaper than Aubury does! Put him out of business!"

There.

Lidio no longer has food <.<

he just says hes low on stocks and will get some more soon :evil:

:pray: oh get more food plz :pray:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Jagex, put Seaweed, Bucket of Sand, Soda Ash back on Charter Trader or you're not getting 5$ per month from me anymore.

That's the biggest impact on me ever. I train crafting XP the most from making orbed Battlestaff. Every other update was fine, it has no impact on me, but why this one? You said about having it balanced out by making items infinite but cost more, but not said WHY it has been REMOVED. I would have been fine with having Seaweed, Bucket of Sand and Soda Ash charging more, but what the hell did you do? I don't want to do SLOWER method such as going to colony and picking seaweed there.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

You were also saying that Runecrafting is harder then it was the day before the update? The experience rates haven't changed, you still get the same runes for the essence you put in. Whats gotten harder?

as an air rc-er to get 99 rc you will use up atleast 2 million rune ess, which will result in over 16 million airs. Now don't tell me that you will be able to sell 16 million airs to regular players all at once so you can continue crafting faster.

My regular selling time for 200k airs was about 1 hour, but now it will take hours just by selling little pieces of those air runes, and many people won't bother to buy from normal rc-ers any more because in the shop they can get an accurate amount for only 2 gp ea higher.

If i'd decide to sell my air runes only 10 ea, then i'll have to cut on the prices i pay my runners (which is atm 2.2k + ess), in this way all runners won't think it's worth the effort anymore and they will stop running which will destroy atleast the world 16 air compagny

further more people are not reading my post properly. I don;t care that the air merchers are put out of bissiness, only the thing i do mind is that by doing so, jagex made it much harder to get rid of you airs!

Also if you say: "just use you air runes" i declare you crazy.... i don't want to use 16 million runes, and i got expenses!!!! runecrafters have expenses!!! we have to buy rune ess, we have to pay the runners. Some of your comments are just not really thought through <.<

that why i say, increase the rune prices to 25 ea, in this way merchers are still able to merch with the runes, still you will be able to prevend macro's from buying all the runes in a shop, and that would make rc a better skill after jagex made it worse!!!!

Merchers are unfortunately a part of the runecrafting economy, without them rc-ing is even harder because you can't ged rid of your airs properly.

mauranius

Well ofcourse the update makes aircrafting harder. If they set a low store price the street price will collapse, that means aircrafters have to sell their air runes for much lower and that means the aircrafter will miss out a great deal of cash, making the skill harder (because also here in runescape, time=money)

I can see that aircrafters are not happy about this update because it makes things harder for them, but mauranius think of this, at least you have done a big part already so you won't miss out so much cash in the end, and later in the future, this update will make your runecrafting xp more valuable!

People who owned a great deal of bronze arrows were hurt much more by this update, so you can consider yourself lucky compared to them .

Anyway I wish the best of luck to you for 99 rc :D

conplaatje3vl9.png

Well ofcourse the update makes aircrafting harder. If they set a low store price the street price will collapse, that means aircrafters have to sell their air runes for much lower and that means the aircrafter will miss out a great deal of cash, making the skill harder (because also here in runescape, time=money)

I can see that aircrafters are not happy about this update because it makes things harder for them, but mauranius think of this, at least you have done a big part already so you won't miss out so much cash in the end, and later in the future, this update will make your runecrafting xp more valuable!

People who owned a great deal of bronze arrows were hurt much more by this update, so you can consider yourself lucky compared to them .

3 gp less is much lower?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

3 gp less is much lower?

Actually, wasn' t the street price 15 ea? So how sell for lower? And since air runes are bought in massive quantities, I really don' t see a huge blow. I myself craft my own needed runes, and the ones I sell I sell at a much lower price than normal.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

well i can see none of you actually uses world 16.... yeh well sorry knows what is this about. If you're not an air crafter you won;t know what i am talking about

The pots and the food in warriors guild are just now at a ridicilous price!

I have not actually be up there..... how much are they?

If you really think they are too much i recomend making a rant in the rants forum, if you are constructive and give reasons why they are too expensive to be worth buying, and your reasons are strong there is a high chance jagex will review the selling price...... they have said the prices may need tweaking in some shops.

sig2webzx7.jpg