Runescape's biggest competitor?

Scoringsam21

I think WoW is only a competitor for those people who love to PvP. I used to play wow alot, i left rs for it for awhile. Thing is when you hit 60 PvP is all you can really do. You can trely on skills to support you until you get them to a high enough lvl. On rs if you dont want to fight you can fish or mine or....ypu get the point. I would write more but im busy restarting on rs lol

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I just came back from a long break. Back on bob.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem to leave it for WoW so I'd say that... or Guildwars, though I've never played either.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Real life? can be pretty addiction if you get a girlfriend or win a lotery otherwise poeple sucks there -.-

5/10 of school play maple story and 2/10 people play rs, but then again real life

That's a broad category. I would say Runescape's biggest competitor is RL, because I always spend time doing that too. :D

Okay, but in terms of MMORPG's, WoW, since it was on South Park and had a whole bunch of new players because of it (Which only added to it's 7 million freakin' players -.- )

Real life? can be pretty addiction if you get a girlfriend or win a lotery otherwise poeple sucks there -.-

5/10 of school play maple story and 2/10 people play rs, but then again real life

it's hard to get on the highscores in life. Plus it never gets any updates. It's a wonder it has any members at all. :-k

deathnotesignature.png

To me, it's either Ragnarok Online or Battleon/DragonFable. They're the only MMORPG games I've played besides RS and they have a pretty decent amount of players :-w

Hello again... Id have to agree with you and shadow96 + neopets and WoW but neopets isnt a mmorpg so dosnt count :XD:

poketama1ak8.jpg

Personally i think jagex's biggest problem is that more and more people are switching off computers and using consoles like the xbox360. Think about it runescape is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month for 1 game. Xbox live is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã40 a year for hundreds of games, downloads, videos, arcade games ect.

i say the halo series im a fan of both halo and RuneScape and they come close and i own every halo that are sold in stores :!:

(im working on the immage fro my sig and not a link #-o )

the following statement is true.

the above statement is false.

Any game that is "like" Runescape..Wow, Lineage 2? Everquest 1 & 2.

Whoever said MapleStory obviously hasnt played it...its nothing like Runescape, why would someone who plays a 3D fantasy game suddenly go to a anime? 2D scrolling game.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.