Fun Things to 1-Item Joke-PK With

PMega

Ok, first of all, this is not spam. This is simply a fun thread where we discuss silly things.

I was just thinking, PKing is always so... mundane. :uhh: People 1-iteming with whips, or using ancients. In fact, PKing has really become somewhat of a job, and is no longer the fun escapade that it was meant to be.

So what if people went around "pking" with outfits that were just plain silly? Now that would be awesome (at least IMHO). :lol:

Just imagine you walking around in the deep wildy. A guy 30 levels higher than you runs up to you... and starts hitting you with a frying pan. \'

Other fun weapons to go with would be butterfly nets (I ran into the KBD lair with one :ohnoes: ), and who knows what else.

Post your thoughts here. ::'

Well....I "PK" with a rubber chicken..I whack rc'ers as I go along..Sometimes i visit the kbd and chaos elemental too.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Check this out 8-)

firstattackfromneebeerbho6.png

firstneeattackbeerbombfvq7.png

Me and a friend went to the axe hut with rubber chickens and dropped asgarnian ales all over the place. Pkers came so we whacked them with rubber chickens and yelled "NEE!" at them. They were incredibly confused :lol:

Well....I "PK" with a rubber chicken..I whack rc'ers as I go along..Sometimes i visit the kbd and chaos elemental too.

You RC PK'ed me with that cursed Chicken! You shall pay!! :evil:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When I was still training at wildy agility course, I'd always take an inventory of weeds from farming with me. Even got to one point were two people came up to me on my way there and one said "Wait, he doesn't have anything, he always just brings farming junk" and they went back the other way. \'

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

When I was still training at wildy agility course, I'd always take an inventory of weeds from farming with me. Even got to one point were two people came up to me on my way there and one said "Wait, he doesn't have anything, he always just brings farming junk" and they went back the other way. \'

That's pretty funny that you're known accross the lands as the guy who you shouldn't bother with since all you have is farming junk.

That was my laugh of the day. :lol:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

That was my laugh of the day. :lol:

Glad you all liked that, yea I laughed pretty good too when I saw what he said.

Kinda OFFTOPIC: If it weren't for the fact that I have to have a full load of ess, I'd do the same thing while abyss rcing. Maybe, I'll still do it, just pretend to be an rcer and let them waste runes on me. Maybe if they start to ignore me, I'd be able to rc in peace. :twisted:

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Lol im gonna go pking with frog mask, monks robes, the big chefs knife from RFD, bug lantern. And ill look like a human-sized tonberry lol.

Lol pretend ur rcing, put on gear for the abyss (no valuables) and instead of bringing ess bring weeds or something lol. If someone pks you they'll think "wth lol?".

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

on my old account from years ago (hacked) i pked in a mask and some rune weapon, non skulling, with one food. i got a ton of kills, because everyone attacked me lol. but i never picked more then one thing up lol.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I take either a spatula, or an egg whisk to mage bank and start attkin those lvl 100s

ranker11.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

What about wearing Chef hat, white apron, and attackin with rolling pin? Now that would be fun. My question would be what food to put in backpack?

Maybe Rotten food from Mort myre?

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

i 1-item with a chinchompaand retribution pray, making the whole "corpse explosion" effect

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I have a funn story :P. So I like to walk around with climbing boots, obby shield and meat clever.....

I just got to mb and this 86 asked me to hit him with hammer and he had dds. I was like nty I just wat to watch and no skull. He said he would skull so i was like meh ok. Note: I had NO food. He started speccing me and didnt have any good hits so i turned on attack and str prayers and smite for fun, my intent was to be funny. I guess im just a killa, I koed him with almost full invent of lobs with my meat clever lol. My ko and smite = my profit for the day :-w :P

pk5ek6.jpg

While I am telling 1 item stories I might as well tell another....

So here I am doing my clue just south west of mb. After I get the next one i decided that i didnt feel like risking walking through mb and decided to try and sneak back to the ardougne llever. Right as I get there a lvl 54 or 56, forgot tbh, started speccing me out of no where, I just turned on my spec and killed him as he tellied. Apparently he doesnt no that you actually have to click on the protect item prayer for it to work.

lolvk9.jpg

Personally, I LOVE to 1-item pk when I have nothing else to do. It's amusing and satisfying. So many die-hard pkers get so flustered and angry when they see I have nothing of worth yet they waste their time to kill me.

I take a rubber chicken with me and a dragon dagger ++. One doesn't appear as a drop, anyway so I whack 'em with the rubber chicken until they attack me. Then the fun and the insult exchange begins.

hzvjpwS.gif