Are you an owner of a rare(s)?

Umega

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a green mask in the summer for 8.45 mill. In October they were actually 33 mill+ (if anyone remembers!). At that time I had a Danish exhange-student, and when he left and I logged on, it had dropped with several millions. The fatal fall has been continuing to this day, and I'm considering if one should sell the mask or not.

Currently I don't have economical problems, so at least I'd wait before selling it, but I'm really stuck up on what to do here. I've expected it to rise for a long time, but nope. The price is quite stable now, as far as I know, but I'm still surprised why santa's more expensive now, the situation was opposit not too long ago.. :?

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

I have a rubber chicken and all the holiday drops after that besides the zombie head.

My best friend in real life has a mask set and a santa, which i borrow from time to time \'

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

Yup and my rare is a life, yup the only one on this forum.

If you have a life you wouldnt be posting about it on a forum about a game you hate and try to act so superior to a bunch of other people who dont give a damn what you think..

If thats what life is to you id rather not have one.

If you have a life you wouldnt be posting about it on a forum about a game you hate and try to act so superior to a bunch of other people who dont give a damn what you think..

Burned tbh.

Im sure most rs players have atleast one untradeable holiday rare.

To answer your question,yes i have few rares.Tradeable and untradeble.

mhd7k3.jpg

A white party hat, a green party hat and 4 santa hats. 8-)

I love my party hats, but santas are just an investment, I bought them 18-19,5mil each, now I'm hoping for a huge raise on prices (I've been hoping since august... :( )

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

Justa red h'ween mask #-o wish i had a yellow p hat though... :roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

I had:

Pumpkin

Half Jug of Wine

Disk of Returning

Easter Egg

Full Mask Set (Green, Blue, Red)

Santa Hat

Full Partyhat Set (Green, Blue, White, Yellow, Red, Pink)

Also Bunny Ears and Scythe, but those are far less rare.

I gave them all to a friend when I quit, though I'm sure she still has them all.

IRKAa.jpg

I had a purple p hat, green mask, and 2 santas in my 99 prayer and 99 con fund, b ut I was hacked before they shot up. I am cu rrently saving to add to that fund again :wub:

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

i have personally picked up every holiday rares from 2001 and 2002..first rare item, pumpkin, i missed drops but game moderator (there was only one mod back then) dropped one under me...so thanks to Rab for my first holiday drop :P

I think most holiday items ever dropped were santas that was also tradable...so im wondering why masks are so cheap compared to santas since masks were much less dropped and also they are older...i was active in both dropping days but i only got 20 or so masks total and i got 40 or so santas so santas were much more dropped.

So your saying by looking at a computer you dont have a life? I'm not acting superior i'm just saying i have a rare. I guess everyone that plays this game and posts on this forum is God. Also can someone tell me when i said i hate rs...:( i must've forgot i posted it. You silly people are dumb.

siggd7.jpg

first account i ever made has several santas on it unfortunately i cant remember the name or pasword. my second acc i got one when this guy died from lagg. 5 mins later i had sold it for 10k :wall: :wall: and bought like an addy pick :wall: :wall:

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

So your saying by looking at a computer you dont have a life? I'm not acting superior i'm just saying i have a rare. I guess everyone that plays this game and posts on this forum is God. Also can someone tell me when i said i hate rs...:( i must've forgot i posted it. You silly people are dumb.

No, just be quiet. You're obviously assuming no-one here has a life. Reason? You didn't give one so leave us to assume why you don't. Either hating the forum (yet thats hypocritical as you're posting here) or you dislike runescape. Any other reason for saying that would be stupid, infact thats just a stupid comment all together. So just don't say anymore, you may still prove to be more of a moron.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.