>>> Max Hit With New Keris Dagger? <<<

tugrul88

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be great to train str really fast.. but does it give full exp when u hit with it? If it does, im gonna use mine alot lol ::'

sig2de3.png

Sig made (mostly) by myself :D and im proud of it ^-^

Barrows : Torag plate, Ahrim Staff, Karils Skirt

Dragon : D Med, twice

Just answer this question, is it going to be just a novelty or are we going to use it? Heck, it make the highest hit, but is it effective enough to be worth taking along to the KQ?

no not really, maybe if you were in a group of 2 and were the 3rd, it could be reasonable, or a 4th, and every1 else was using veracs.

its a novelty like... a lunar mage would be in multi-wildy, he might not do much damage but the idea of him being their is nice.

oh, and by the way i did a 100+ kalphites and only hit 6 specs on guardians, then i went and hit 3 specs on the lvl 28 kalphites when i only had 30 kalphites left... i had gotten bored and wanted out of their so i went for the low lvls.

keris9ph2.png

uhmm....

holy crackers!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Holy!! :ohnoes: Glad I'm not a kalphite (lol...)

*sniff*.. Golv isn't here to get the new dagger to pwn max hits with.. :cry:

sum1 said they think jagex r trying to lower price of d chains, i think they're right, think about it, so far in the last 2 weeks we've had:

barbarian outpost 500 point gamble - slight chance of getting d chain

keris dagger - a whole team of them against kq, a few hits = dead, easy d chains within a month

2vuhgcn.png

sum1 said they think jagex r trying to lower price of d chains, i think they're right, think about it, so far in the last 2 weeks we've had:

barbarian outpost 500 point gamble - slight chance of getting d chain

keris dagger - a whole team of them against kq, a few hits = dead, easy d chains within a month

As Far as we know, No one has gotten a D chain from barbarian village 500 point gamble.... and it takes a while for the keris dagger to actually use its special. #-o

n33zfm.gif

o #-o :wall:

i guess we gotta stick to veracs then -.- and btw - i always thought kq's prayers 100% blocked the attacks lol, i heard about a month ago of people in torags + whip killing kq, i didn't think it was tru so i went with my friend and used d mace specs and black mask on kq, he hit a few 50s and 0wnt it, and didnt even switch armour for the protect against melee kalphite queen.. so wot they say is tru, her prayers only make u hit less

2vuhgcn.png

Golvellius still pwns you all with his 100 using Dharok's :mrgreen:

got the link or some screenies me wanna see :mrgreen:

This is Golv.... I am posting the pic he posted on SODB's Max hit area..

my100noobs.jpg[/img]

I was on a team with that guy at Barb Assault.

But anyway, the 102 is crazy. I wonder who will top it...

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

so this keris dagger doesn't effect the scarab guys in the temple i guess then, i heard it from somewhere and now im made i wasted all that time killing mages

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I guarantee people will use this for a week or so, and maybe on one or two tasks, but the vast majority will soon go back to their whips and cannons for slaying kalaphites.

The exception is for KQ slayers... there's a possibility this *could* be superior to Veracs at the right time. Still, given its inconsistency, I doubt most will use this dagger if other methods work well (and more consistently).

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

I hit a 66, then 3 seconds later hit a 69 on the queen, first form.

Then never hit high again for the next 30 lol, it was fun while it lasted. If it gave you some sort of CONSISTENCY, this dagger would be amazing, maybe a full bar spec or something, but nope. It's too rare to really bother with.

I go with Veracs, use dagger on first form see if I get lucky - then switch to second form.

I guarantee people will use this for a week or so, and maybe on one or two tasks, but the vast majority will soon go back to their whips and cannons for slaying kalaphites.

The exception is for KQ slayers... there's a possibility this *could* be superior to Veracs at the right time. Still, given its inconsistency, I doubt most will use this dagger if other methods work well (and more consistently).

nope, i tried with dagger and my mate with veracs, we both have about the same stats and i was wearing a black mask, he still got the loot

larsie538.png

i dont know if anyone has tried this put usually an empty spec bar makes certain weapon specials like guthans etc appear more often when the spec bar is empty. and i have proved this with guthans, id heal like 1 in 20 hits on full spec bar around 1 in 5 with empty spec bar, and i tried it over a month

hopefully sum1 hits more often :P

Do u know what the Chain of Command is? it's the chain i'll go get and beat you with until you understand who is in command here

siggof4.gif

My friends being using it alot it would seem it has a permanent special as by the stats etc his max SHOULD be about 35

but hes been hitting 48 max atm

Also the "[weakness] in armour" special seems to hit triple what you'd normally hit as it is alwasy a multiple of three, therefore The dagger would seemingly be able to hit well over 100

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Keris is super effective against kalphites in 2 ways:

1. It has a chance to inflict 3x whatever your hit would of been that round.

2. It seems to add 30% to ur attack and strength.

I hit alot more often on kalphites and my damage is increased. At 59 total str bonus with any other weapon my max is 19, but at 59 total str bonus with keris my max is 24. So i got my str bonus to 59 with a rune scimitar, used ultimate strength prayer (+ 15%), and drank a zamorak brew (+ 15%). And my max was 24. (total str boost was +30%, what keris would give)

So basically "keris" is like a salve ammy or black mask that gives + 30% to strength, and most probably attack (i hit alot more often). It also has a chance (less than guthans) to hit up to 3x ur max hit. I havent tried using black mask with keris on a slayer task, but i doubt the effects will add up, + 45% atk and str would be super unfair lol, but its possible.

Using the tipit max hit calc, i found that the max possible hit with the best gear (no weapon) plus keris' 30 str bonus at 99 strength, potted and with prayer is:

(warning: may confuse some people lol, ready carefully)

w/o keris 3x spec, assuming black mask doesnt help: 31

w/o keris 3x spec, assuming black mask does help: 35

with keris 3x spec, assuming black mask doesnt help: 93

with keris 3x spec, assuming black mask does help: 105

But, i couldnt include the keris' 30% str lvl boost because the calc wont let me go over 99 str.

I would say that the max hit with 99 str, best str boosting gear, boost of keris, boost of black mask and just for fun, (if kalphites were undead) the boost of salve ammy, would be around 140.

Estimate based on: at 71 str bonus (best gear with blk mask, keris, salve ammy), damage caused goes up by approx 2.5 every 10 levels. So at 99 str, after including super str pot and prayer i added a total of 60% str lvl boost to 99, which is 59 extra lvls, divided that by 10 to find how many times damage increases by 2.5, multiplied by 2.5 (to find approximately how much damage has been added), which gives 14.85, + the already maxed 32 (with just prayer and pot) = 46.85 normally. And finally times 3 (keris triple damage) = 140 damage rounded down. Sorry if that sounded confusing lol, it did to me while writing it.

Theoretically possible max hit with keris (including salve ammy): 140

Without salve ammy it would be 129, I cant wait until the calculator is updated with the keris so i can see how close i was lol, assuming black mask helps.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

Keris is super effective against kalphites in 2 ways:

1. It has a chance to inflict 3x whatever your hit would of been that round.

2. It seems to add 30% to ur attack and strength.

I hit alot more often on kalphites and my damage is increased. At 59 total str bonus with any other weapon my max is 19, but at 59 total str bonus with keris my max is 24. So i got my str bonus to 59 with a rune scimitar, used ultimate strength prayer (+ 15%), and drank a zamorak brew (+ 15%). And my max was 24. (total str boost was +30%, what keris would give)

So basically "keris" is like a salve ammy or black mask that gives + 30% to strength, and most probably attack (i hit alot more often). It also has a chance (less than guthans) to hit up to 3x ur max hit. I havent tried using black mask with keris on a slayer task, but i doubt the effects will add up, + 45% atk and str would be super unfair lol, but its possible.

Using the tipit max hit calc, i found that the max possible hit with the best gear (no weapon) plus keris' 30 str bonus at 99 strength, potted and with prayer is:

(warning: may confuse some people lol, ready carefully)

w/o keris 3x spec, assuming black mask doesnt help: 31

w/o keris 3x spec, assuming black mask does help: 35

with keris 3x spec, assuming black mask doesnt help: 93

with keris 3x spec, assuming black mask does help: 105

But, i couldnt include the keris' 30% str lvl boost because the calc wont let me go over 99 str.

I would say that the max hit with 99 str, best str boosting gear, boost of keris, boost of black mask and just for fun, (if kalphites were undead) the boost of salve ammy, would be around 140.

Estimate based on: at 71 str bonus (best gear with blk mask, keris, salve ammy), damage caused goes up by approx 2.5 every 10 levels. So at 99 str, after including super str pot and prayer i added a total of 60% str lvl boost to 99, which is 59 extra lvls, divided that by 10 to find how many times damage increases by 2.5, multiplied by 2.5 (to find approximately how much damage has been added), which gives 14.85, + the already maxed 32 (with just prayer and pot) = 46.85 normally. And finally times 3 (keris triple damage) = 140 damage rounded down. Sorry if that sounded confusing lol, it did to me while writing it.

Theoretically possible max hit with keris (including salve ammy): 140

Without salve ammy it would be 129, I cant wait until the calculator is updated with the keris so i can see how close i was lol, assuming black mask helps.

You're saying things about salve ammy, but kalphites aren't undead.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

still haven't seen my 235 topped ;)

[Nice hit :shock: ]

yeah yeah yeah multiple targets... but still just 1 cast ;)

So?

You need to regenerate your humor gland.

And as for the 102, nice hit, but I still think Golv's 100 was better :wink: . More risk, more difficulty, and as far as we know it we can still go past 102 as well :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

still haven't seen my 235 topped ;)

[Nice hit :shock: ]

yeah yeah yeah multiple targets... but still just 1 cast ;)

So?

You need to regenerate your humor gland.

And as for the 102, nice hit, but I still think Golv's 100 was better :wink: . More risk, more difficulty, and as far as we know it we can still go past 102 as well :P .

i think the 102 is more impresive becuase its a one hit mele

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!