Queen or Pink

Geordiequeen

Ok, i was in school today listening to my music when someone started talking to me. They asked me what i was listening to and when i replied Queen they said that Queen was (insert swear word) and that people like Pink was much better. So i was wondering who do you prefer Queen or Pink?

Ok btw i am not talking about Pink Floyd and i am talking about Pinks style of music.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's almost impossible to compare Pink and Queen on how good they are. They are on two totally different levels. Queen is much better.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I like Queen, but I prefer Pink.

Queen are most definately legends and Pink is something I'll grow out of.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

What a stupid "either or" thread...

I like both.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And while you're at it, ignore ignorant people like Runemetsa as well. :)

Queen is better. But Pink is alright as well.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

thats like saying do you like coke or pepsi....

not everyone is going to choose the same, nor does everyone like the same thing....

(queen btw :P )

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

It's a little like comparing Monet to an Etch-a-sketch lol.

Queen were a self created band, who played their own instruments, wrote their own songs, and worked extremely hard to get to the height they reached.

Pink... well Pink she.... she's done... well, nothing. Created by a record label, everything is done for her, probabaly doesn't write her stuff.

Sorry, rant over lol.

Harrington.gif

It's a little like comparing Monet to an Etch-a-sketch lol.

Queen were a self created band, who played their own instruments, wrote their own songs, and worked extremely hard to get to the height they reached.

Pink... well Pink she.... she's done... well, nothing. Created by a record label, everything is done for her, probabaly doesn't write her stuff.

Sorry, rant over lol.

Etch-a-sketch :thumbsup:

Errr... Ontopic.

Queen will always be remembered.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I think your friend is a small minded cretin that's for sure.

You can't compare music on taste. Queen have stood the test of time, pink could be gone in a matter of months...

logo.jpg

I don't mind Queen, but I hate Pink to the depths of my being.

Indeed. I have no idea how people compare some girl that acts tough, as if she is really rebelling against the system while actually abusing people's purses as much as, say, Britney, with a good band like Queen.

How on earth can you compare a leaf with a tree?

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

While pink may have her talents (she would make a very good fire alarm i would imagine), I doubt that any band could be better than queen. (except maybe zeppelin...)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I don't really see why everybody is bashing Pink so much? She has worked hard enough for it, and her life has been everything but easy. And her music really isn't that bad. I don't really see why you're all reacting so frustrated when there's just a simple question asked. It always happens, and there's really no reason for it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I don't really see why everybody is bashing Pink so much? She has worked hard enough for it, and her life has been everything but easy. And her music really isn't that bad. I don't really see why you're all reacting so frustrated when there's just a simple question asked. It always happens, and there's really no reason for it.
I like Pink :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Frankly, I'm surprised so many ppl here like Queen ("not that there's anything wrong with that"...*hopes someone gets his joke). I thought only 40-something classic-rockers (*refrains from using more derogatory term) still listened to them.