Do you have a cell phone? What kind is it? Do you like it?

rushrock

Nokia 6280 atm. Anyways this thread would been more interesting like 5 years ago, bet like 95% of tip.it users got their cells :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Not yet.. My parents said they'd look into getting me one in February. We found a decent plan and I can get a Razor with it for $30. Pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself.

My brother got a Razr for Christmas...It's really nice. I want one! <3:

I've got a black Razr. It's pretty nice. A lot of people don't like Razrs because they're supposedly breakable but mine has had a lot of accidents over the past year and it doesn't even have a scratch.

I have a Sony Ericsson K300 (or something). It is quite a nice phone but the keypad is badly designed (hard to press the buttons down). I find it very hard to use when not inside a protective case.

In all I would not buy another one, quite a few gimmicks. It has also been slowly dieing over the last few months since I dropped it in a river.

I have a Sony Ericsson K300 (or something). It is quite a nice phone but the keypad is badly designed (hard to press the buttons down). I find it very hard to use when not inside a protective case.

In all I would not buy another one, quite a few gimmicks. It has also been slowly dieing over the last few months since I dropped it in a river.

LOL

I have a black Razr.. Its really nice an i love it!

Talal28.png

LOL

I have a black Razr.. Its really nice an i love it!

It was more a plunge then a drop. I was in a two person canoe with a Friend, he asked what the time was so I got my phone out to check. Just then he moved sideways making the boat unbalance, automatically I pushed my hand down into the water to restore balance and the phone got wet.