Interesting Idea

MikelP

How old is that clipping? police have been doing it for years.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

In my country they would put a real copper there, no matter the cost because it only takes one person to be caught every 4 hours to cover the cost of the policeman in fines lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I saw one of these in a town somewhere in Minnesota too...It was a side-view and the road leading up to it had brake-marks all over the road. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

They do that around here.

Hmmm, I say you should go run over one of the cardboard cutouts, but make sure its actually cardbaord! Don't go running into police cars. :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

They do that around here.

Hmmm, I say you should go run over one of the cardboard cutouts, but make sure its actually cardbaord! Don't go running into police cars. :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

:lol: I should!

3898000bYVcx.png

Crosbeyton, Texas does that.

The small town has a State Highway Patrol car painted on the side of the general store facing Lubbock on 114 West. Thousands of Texas Tech students drive this way, so they see it and slam the brakes.

It works very well. I've been tricked a few times as well. The painting is ultra-realistic, and has been updated to the most modern HP vehicles (changes twice a year from car to truck).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

In my country they would put a real copper there, no matter the cost because it only takes one person to be caught every 4 hours to cover the cost of the policeman in fines lol.

QFT

or just 1 guy on the phone every hour would pay for his months wages =p

if he was working say 10 hrs a day 5 days a week

around here they like to put mannequins in real cop cars.

this idea seems significantly less expensive though...

Yea, they did that around here. They put on in a cop car in a corner, and once people realized it was fake they started going fast again. A few days later, there was a real cop in the car and they still thought it was a mannequin.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting