A picture about you......

InfamousDuck

Indeed Sat. We've grown up in a generation of homophobes.

By the way Sat, as far as we know at the SODB you still look like crud, was that not the point we made? My hawt pic's up, where's yours :P ?

I'd post more pics but they removed people who didnt perticipate activiley in SOBD, I just liked to post <.<

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wakka, don't you have nearly all RS 99's?

Do you go to school or have a job?

whats that got to do with this thread?... If you want to see my stats, there in my sig...I do go to school.

He says, (put bluntly): 'you sit on the computer all day, and will never be able to look like that at this rate'.

No, (put bluntly) "Where do you get the time to workout and get all 99's on RS and Go to School and Eat?"

No way in hell was I trying to put him down.

7+10+1+1

There's approx 7 (school+bus), 10 (rs), 1 to workout, and 1 for eating times

do you really only get about 6 hours of sleep and do nothing but that the rest of the day? What about studying and homework and projects and such..?

Wakka, don't you have nearly all RS 99's?

Do you go to school or have a job?

whats that got to do with this thread?... If you want to see my stats, there in my sig...I do go to school.

He says, (put bluntly): 'you sit on the computer all day, and will never be able to look like that at this rate'.

No, (put bluntly) "Where do you get the time to workout and get all 99's on RS and Go to School and Eat?"

No way in hell was I trying to put him down.

7+10+1+1

There's approx 7 (school+bus), 10 (rs), 1 to workout, and 1 for eating times

do you really only get about 6 hours of sleep and do nothing but that the rest of the day? What about studying and homework and projects and such..?

well first off you have your times wrong. I go to school between 8 and 3. I get to the gym at about 3:30 (I can drive). I then go to the gym and am home and showered by about 5:30 pm. It takes me less then 5 minutes to eat (i'm just a quick eater :P ). I have a study hall during school so am able to get most of it done during school time. this leaves me from 5:45 to about 8:30 to play. I then get ready for bed, watch some tv, and go to sleep at 10. This doesnt include weekends or holidays either. Holidays and weekends I can play any range of times depending on my schedule. I dont typically workout on weekends so I can play most of the day if I have no other plans. You'd be amazed at how fast you can level if you stick to your goal. Also, I've been playiong for about 4 years and have only been working out for half a year, so I used to play alot more then I currently do.

Hope this answers your question.

[piccy]

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? :P

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

[piccy]

I posted my picture on SODB Reb. So now you have no grounds to call me names. Also, i consider this a favour to you. You owe me.

Hey Reb, remember when I said you owe me? Well i'm calling that in. Remove the anime signature!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

2853.jpg

This is a picture of the album cover of 'Big Picture Lies' by Sunk Loto, an Aussie band. It sums me up in a few ways -

This is one of my fav. albums of all time.

There is one of if not my favourite song of all time on this album.

This album drew me to it for the guitar work among other reasons, I play the guitar and write music in a similar style.

The picture shows a dude who is like me in many ways, in space, shut off from the world. I'd like to travel to space one day and concider myself a pretty introverted person.

Anyway I think thats it.

[piccy]

Actually your right. I see this as a better one.

light%20in%20the%20dark.jpg_thumb.jpg

I always seem to be the light in the dark. Im always optimistic and helpful to those in times of need. Only time i seem to be in the dark is when everything is right (Light) and that little light is no longer needed.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

[piccy]

I posted my picture on SODB Reb. So now you have no grounds to call me names. Also, i consider this a favour to you. You owe me.

Hey Reb, remember when I said you owe me? Well i'm calling that in. Remove the anime signature!

Pfft, if you consider posting your pic me oweing you, then you've been in debt to me a long time buddy :P . We're even, no matter how you twist it :P .

This is just like Roy and Ed... you're coming to the Fullmetal side Sat :o!

Anyways, it'd take a modship for you to be able to get my sig removed, and even then it'd be hard 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

That would mean i would have to be a perfectly abiding member on the forums and scratch away two warnings. Damn, anyway I'll never like anime, and i have modship on sodb so i can take away your signature and suspend your use of signature. But i won't, because I am nice most of the time. :anxious:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.