Teleport Malfunction...What's up?

cardovilian

Has anyone else experienced a serious increase in the number of teleport malfunction randoms over the past couple of days? Or is it just me?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've always got a lot of these especially when i teleport from weird places like blue drags. O well i kinda like it free laws.

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

This could only mean one thing! Since these randoms give free laws, that means that there will be more laws entering the game, which could only mean that law prices will drop incredibly! Thus attracting more buyers, then the price will soon raise way too high, and people will stop rapidly teleporting in cammy, a major place to train magic! Which could lead to more people eventually have lower magic levels, which would mean less people could high alch! Which means less money would enter our precious fragile economy!! Thus more players despartly trying to sell their items for cash, lowering the price of all items!!!! Then the economy would collapse!!! muhahahahaaaa! :twisted:

Back to reality...

I have noticed alot more of these recently. Like every 20 teleports it seems I get one. In the cold war quest I had to teleport alot(don't ask), I had two of em randoms. Really it is arguably one of the easiest randoms, you simply rapidly click on one lever until it gets to the right one. They've recently taken out the damage thing, you can't get hurt in there at all now.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I got the random few days ago; But instead of being rewarded with 6 air runes, i was rewarded with 3 :shock:

that was a MAJOR shock (<- insert sarcasm)

Anyway, is very common to people to notice more chance of getting a random or not, but you know? it's not that mentionable, 'cause i dont think jagex is continually changing random probability, why? there's not a reason, and if it were a reason, IMO it would be very obvious to notice, like a 200% more chance

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Back to reality...

I have noticed alot more of these recently. Like every 20 teleports it seems I get one. In the cold war quest I had to teleport alot(don't ask), I had two of em randoms. Really it is arguably one of the easiest randoms, you simply rapidly click on one lever until it gets to the right one. They've recently taken out the damage thing, you can't get hurt in there at all now.

But you do loose mage lvls :(

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Has anyone else experienced a serious increase in the number of teleport malfunction randoms over the past couple of days? Or is it just me?

Almost every time i've teled after a slayer task i've recieved one.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.