Skill Pures

hiperjak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion: Skillers and Pures are useless accounts

They say they do this for the hard work but most likely just drop trade for items and cash

They are also the reason why Jagex can't really fight against lv 3 marcos because the "The level 3 Skillers" say it's unfair

Then their are the pures who "own" which is kinda dumb because their is always going to be somebody better then you in the end

Here comes RayOxide again, coming to coomplain about how he hates pures.

Anyways, like someone said, its easier to mine rune in wilderness at level 3, as not many people can even attack you.

Dude... This is about skillers. Don't be so idiotic. I agree with the idea of skillers. They don't kill people unfairly.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I agree with the idea of skillers. They don't kill people unfairly.
Haha. So you're implying that pures kill people unfairly? I don't understand your logic of "agreeing" with the idea of skillers but not pures. :-s

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

They do. Majority of them have mains, and think to themselves, "Hmm, I'm going to go kill some noobs unfairly for their stuff because I don't need their stuff."

Edit: This also is not a pure discussion ::' It's a "Skill Pure" discussion.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

personally I think it is more impressive to put all your effort in one account, you get more statisfaction of one good account I think, and it saves me a lot of time, cause I have not got much time to play.

Which does not mean I don't skill, but I'm not a pure skiller. However, I'm planning to stop raising my combat until I've had a total lvl of 1000, which should be nice. My main goal is to have a f2p main account with 99 in all f2p skills (including combat related skills) :)

littlepieter.png

the lone wolf is howling at the moon, fear his strenght, or meet his teeth

I have always wondered this myself. Although it looks cooler to have a 99 on a level three than some high level account, its still the same thing. Why not get the total levels on your main and climb the RS ranks?

-Ammo

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

• 2 weeks later...
u guys r totally missing thge big picture

The point of MMORPGs is to finish quests, fight monsters or people

if u just skill in games like RS or World of Warcraft, ur just taking the point out of the game

Since when did someone say that the "point" was to do that? Is that some rule that I missed or something? I believe the point is to have fun. Not follow what you think people "should" do.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

Guest ShadowClawe

I have a simple statement that beats all other statements here:

"It looks cooler for a lvl 3 to have high stats"

or

"Its more of a challenge"

But my statement is that it is easier to complete certain tasks as a low level. (Who cares if its a lvl 3 with 99 firemaking or a lvl 126??)

For example: It is way easier to go runite ore mining in the wilderness at level 3, as not many people with 85 mining are even close to that level, thus you have almost nothing to worry about. But if you go runite mining at level 100, that would make it very difficult, as the majority of runite miners are above level 70. This would give almost everybody the accesibility to attack you.

Look up 'CowBat'.

Umm no offense, but...

Look up 'ZZZamorak'. He has no combat stats whatsoever and has 8 skills at 99. OHHH! I think that beats CowButt or whatever its name was.

Ahh... the good ol' days. Having to walk everywhere, running from the big bad bears and unicorns. The memories of a newb, no?

But, many people make a side-character, or even dump their "main" altogether to play as a low level. They usually include non-combat skills in the setup, and it's referred to as a "Skiller". All of you should know this by now.

But the question is: Why? Why would you want to go from being able to one-hit kill things, walk into any territory unhindered, teleport wherever you need, to having to walk everywhere? To having to eat like a madman (or woman) whilst running away from wizards south of Varrock? To resort to saying "Oh! I could do that... if I had combat stats!"

Check out my post in the Debate Club Forum. It's the exact same as this, just a tad older.

Reasoning Behind Low Leveled Skillers

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Look up 'CowBat'.

Umm no offense, but...

Look up 'ZZZamorak'. He has no combat stats whatsoever and has 8 skills at 99. OHHH! I think that beats CowButt or whatever its name was.

Just because someone else happens to have higher skills than him doesn't mean his are any less impressive.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Guest ShadowClawe
Look up 'CowBat'.

Umm no offense, but...

Just because someone else happens to have higher skills than him doesn't mean his are any less impressive.

Lol

err whats the point of training combat? If you have no interest in it, whats the point... :?

Its also helpful for say rune mining for instance, its hard to be killed out there when ur lvl 3.

True, but I'd rather have more hp than defense against level 52's, or 53's.

That, and, once I go rune mining, I'm making 2 noob accounts. Both will be permanently in the wild, by the rune rocks, to see if there are people already there. That way, I'm safe when mining, hehehe :XD:

And, no one will be able to jump out, say surprise, and kill me. \'

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

Lets check the scenario

DUDE: Hey level 126 mining level ?

level 126: Level 84

DUDE: dude that sucks

NEW CENARIO

dude:hey level 3 minign level

level 3:84

DUDE:WOW DUDE THATS AWESOME 1 MORE LEVEL TIL YOU CAN MINE RUNE

yeh its awesome with a skiller

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Guest ShadowClawe
Lets check the scenario

DUDE: Hey level 126 mining level ?

level 126: Level 84

DUDE: dude that sucks

NEW CENARIO

dude:hey level 3 minign level

level 3:84

DUDE:WOW DUDE THATS AWESOME 1 MORE LEVEL TIL YOU CAN MINE RUNE

yeh its awesome with a skiller

Yeah, it looks cool especially to show off, "A level 3 with a skillcape!", but it doesn't really help you complete any tasks or anything...

err whats the point of training combat? If you have no interest in it, whats the point... :?

Its also helpful for say rune mining for instance, its hard to be killed out there when ur lvl 3.

I have a simple statement that beats all other statements here:

"It looks cooler for a lvl 3 to have high stats"

or

"Its more of a challenge"

But my statement is that it is easier to complete certain tasks as a low level. (Who cares if its a lvl 3 with 99 firemaking or a lvl 126??)

For example: It is way easier to go runite ore mining in the wilderness at level 3, as not many people with 85 mining are even close to that level, thus you have almost nothing to worry about. But if you go runite mining at level 100, that would make it very difficult, as the majority of runite miners are above level 70. This would give almost everybody the accesibility to attack you.

Yes, what Dalcyte said about the rune mining :P

Dalcyte, many people who aren't interested in combat just do it for their total level to go up. Thats a big goal set by a lot of players, as by training combat, you have opened up the possibility of 7 skills. Or to be thought highly of. Not many level 3's are thought highly of just by looking at them. And as many inexperienced players consider your combat level your "rank". Thats one reason why there are a lot of new players following the level 120 players.

~Shadow

Guest ShadowClawe
well in my eyes raise any skill including combat is skilling to be honest it all goes to the same overall total lvl :?

Well, Im just answering Dalcytes question, that while trying to raise your total level, going non-combat elimates 7 skills from your list.

• 3 weeks later...