6 February 2007 - Fremennik Isles

dragon312

Dang that was a hard fight! Survived though! with 2 tuna, no less!

EDIT: YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE USED TORAGS?!

I am officially the manliest man ever. I took him down with no helm and the yak armor :P

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do you have to use the ritual armor for the combat part? Or can you wear your own?

Just look one post above.

I'm confused, i didnt use any of the ritual things on the boss or trolls, and i completed the quest.

The ranger trolls were hitting constantly through dharoks and full crystal shield with lvl 86 def though :wall:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Dang that was a hard fight! Survived though! with 2 tuna, no less!

EDIT: YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE USED TORAGS?!

I am officially the manliest man ever. I took him down with no helm and the yak armor :P

'

welcome to the club =)

was scared though :S melee pray = slammered into the wall too often

ranged pray = frozen by that ice spell :S how come the troll was smart enough to use that?

magic pray = last thing i tried, got hitted a few 2's by the stones hitting me :S

Scherzo.png

Question: Do you have to use the ritual armor for the combat part? Or can you wear your own?

Just look one post above.

I'm confused, i didnt use any of the ritual things on the boss or trolls, and i completed the quest.

The ranger trolls were hitting constantly through dharoks and full crystal shield with lvl 86 def though :wall:

they hit me to, full dharok 99 def... and such... only way to avoid it is prayer

realy nice quest... probemly i had to train 4k def exp to wield the hat... om amon salud...

now im 55 def 4ever :wink:

anyway he got another cb lvl :|

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I didnt struggle against the big bad Troll at all, he froze me, I put on mage protect, whipped him to death and only got hit constants 1's which didnt bother me at all.

I had full Yak and fremmy shield equipped too.

Dark_Jab.png

Best place to spin bowstrings: Neitznot

Bank and spinning wheel are "technically" close enough to click on one from the other. IE, when spinning, you can click to bank, and when in bank, you can click to spin.

It's hard, but possible. Seers is gonna get lonely...

spinningln7.jpg

this update blows

i suppose all you supporters are still ignoring player killing :roll:

blah blah blah, pking is ruined, shut up. world 18 edge alot of people ask to fight, not every1 jumps into fighting, at least the high levels ask to fight. pick who you want to fight, if they have tons of stuff that cant be looted then guess what? dont kill them. idiots you have a choice still.

no really, if you see someone in wildy, doesnt mean you have to fight them. to think that you have to fight every person is 1. ignorant 2. cocky. truly, a lvl 90 would run from a 120 1v1. because if its melee vs melee, the lvl 90 stands a 20% chance of winning? bad odds if your skulled.

so many people complain about this, and what do they do? they go and do it them selves wear stuff that cannot be looted back. i dont see why all w18 edge pkers are skulled dharokers with whips. i mean if your going to be in the wildy lookin for a fight you might as well wear that then [bleep] all day.

Best place to spin bowstrings: Neitznot

Bank and spinning wheel are "technically" close enough to click on one from the other. IE, when spinning, you can click to bank, and when in bank, you can click to spin.

It's hard, but possible. Seers is gonna get lonely...

why would any1 with flax in their bank, that is not freshly picked spin flax in seers?

Even though i spent about 20 mins fighting the trolls just before the king and used up all my food (i went with 5 sharks) i managed to collect myself 2 rune kites, loop half key and a granite shield then go and kill the king with no prayer and left with 73hp.

Thats how easy i found it...i was also using the fremenick armours lol.

Decent quest :)

bunyip.png

Well I've done the quest.

My response:

Great reward - 5k construction, which is a nice extra. I myself gotten 20k exp in hitpoints, which is quite alot

The helmet, beats the berserker in my opinion. Looks a little like Hermes Helmet.

For all you miners out there. The mine contains a few mith ores and silver.. and coal and tin. Randomly spread, unusefull. But the center map mine contains 8 coal + 1 runite ore. Anyone who can do the maths, knows that is 1 rune bar. \' Good for anyone who likes a fairly easy quest. Needs some construction experience. And wants to have fun with trolls. Just dont do this quest if you are very low combat. You are going to die..

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

For all you miners out there. The mine contains a few mith ores and silver.. and coal and tin. Randomly spread, unusefull.

I just quickly walked through it, but seems there was a lot of addy ore, too. Might be a good source for that.