The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/826086-My-character-is-hearing-C-Thun-voices

hmm. Lot of people too saying they heard about people hearing voices and stuff. Apparently my roomate also heard something that told him "it was your fault". Kind of cool if they are gearing up for some sort of event.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY PALADINS GET AN INTERRUPT. WOO.

I'm pretty sure this effectively makes me immortal. Kind of a pity it's melee though. : <

Didn't you already have hammer of justice?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Loving those paladin changes. 9 seconds of half healing (and extra mana) is much better than 15 seconds, and the new interrupt? Yes please for both holy and prot <3:. That should hopefully make it easier (or actually possible) to round up caster mobs during pulls.

Between unglyphed AS and Arcane torrent I don't have much problems with rounding up casters. The interrupt will come in handy on a lot of boss fights though.

Starting raiding on monday, Omnitron is going dooooown. Had some practice in a PUG today, they failed a lot and then my guild leader told me I couldn't get locked in because of the raid on monday I forgot about.

Also, PUGS are [developmentally delayed]ed. No guildies on so I tried HoO and SFK. First group failed on CCing trash. Second group on interrupting the first boss. Both the DK and the warrior could not interrupt any of his heals for some reason.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Seeing how much of 70-80 I can do on my DK through archeology.

Northrend is just so boring. Also does anyone know if you can find, say, the 85 epic 2H even if you don't have the level requirement for it yet? (but have the archeology req?)

I don't really think I"m going to go for it, was just curious though.

Might just go back to questing though. 15k per digsite atm (5k each gather) which is nice but... dunno.

GF Magmaw and Omnitron. Got myself a new belt and the other tank got a new trinket. I was hoping we could go for another boss but people had to leave :(

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Yawn, about 76 on the dk... 4 to go for things to get a bit more interesting again.

Just chain running dungeons through LFD for now. 15 minute average run time means I'm actually getting good xp. Been running for around 2 and a half hours now (have stopwatch up) and have gone through a ton of dungeons.

edit: 76. Took me 3 hours recorded time to go from 3-4 bars into 75 to 76. Not bad running pure dungeons. 2 days 19 hours /played total currently.

11/12. Nefarian SHOULD go down next week. We can easily clear the rest of the content in one night of raiding (3 hours).

Also, did anyone see the setup for the Paragon Ascendant Council HC? 1 melee, a rogue, to buff the hunters and for interrupts.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

What's the name of the game guys? More warlock nerfs! :P

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2145-Patch-4.0.6-Notes-Update-January-11

Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.

Demon Armor and Fel Armor no longer cost mana and last until canceled.

Fear now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.

Fel Armor now increases the warlock's maximum mana by 10% instead of regenerating health.

Seduction (Succubus) now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.

Affliction

Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5.

Demonology

Demon Soul: Imp redesigned. It now increases the critical strike chance of all non instant cast Destruction spells by 30%, rather than increasing critical strike damage. Duration reduced to 20 seconds.

Felstorm (Felguard) damage has been reduced by 20%.

Immolation Aura damage has been reduced by roughly 30%.

Inferno no longer increases the radius of Hellfire, but instead increases the duration of Immolate by 6 seconds in addition to its existing effect.

Master Demonologist (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 33%.

Destruction

Burning Embers damage has been reduced by 15%.

Fiery Apocalypse (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 8%.

Improved Soul Fire now increases Fire and Shadow damage done by 4/8%, rather than 7/15% spell haste. In addition, this talent has been moved to tier-3 Destruction, switching places with Aftermath.

At least the class I'm getting closer to getting to 85 is getting some nice changes, including:

Death Knight

Necrotic Strike's absorption effect is now reduced by the target's resilience. In addition, its debuff duration has been reduced to 10 seconds, down from 15.

The spell hit bonus previously given by Virulence (Unholy) has been rolled into the Runic Focus passive effect that all death knights possess.

Blood

Bone Shield now has 4 charges, up from 3.

If Death Strike is used while a Blood Shield is already active, the new absorb will stack with the old one instead of replacing it.

Scarlet Fever now applies via Blood Plague, rather than Blood Boil.

Frost

Chilblains now also causes Chains of Ice to root the target for 1.5/3 seconds.

Hungering Cold now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.

Unholy

Blightcaller (Mastery) has been redesigned and renamed Dreadblade. It increases all Shadow damage by 2.5% per point of mastery.

Death's Advance (new talent): While both Unholy Runes are depleted, movement-impairing effects cannot reduce the death knight below 75/100% of normal movement speed.

Sudden Doom is now triggered only from main-hand auto attacks, and is normalized according to weapon speed rather than having a fixed percentage chance.

Virulence has been redesigned. It now grants 10/20/30% additional disease damage.

Glyphs

Glyph of Dark Succor (new talent) raise the minimum healing done by Death Strike from 7% to 20% of maximum health, but only while in Unholy or Frost Presence.

Did those nerfs came with yesterdays patch? Cuz I don't see a new interrupt spell :(

Tonight Maloriak and the council:)

Retired

awww:(

Retired

Ended up spending part of my 12000g or so on the full crafted PvP armor. 1400 resil and about to be near 2000 when I get honor shoulders.

Grats :D

73 on the lock still, starting to get bored :(

70-80 sucks balls, I'll tell you that much.