The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote Darkdude:

Holy crap that's a lot of heals. I'm completely invinsible yet I can't do damage for jack. Magealadins are gone it seems >_>

Unless I'm doing something wrong. But eh.

Dwarf mage...best combo ever haha. A drunk intellectual. Brilliant.

EDIT: There you go. It was the exorcism talent that reduces the mana cost by 75%, saving my mana, and Cata gear is tremendously powerful. Now I stay alive and still do good damage.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/wowice/simple

That guy and a mut rogue in blues just killed me in literally 3 seconds. My paladin couldn't even react in time. I have 31% damage reduction in PvP and 109k HP. :S

srsly [bleep] mages. 25k frost bolt crits and 19k ice lance crits through 3k resil.

4/12, our raiding team is finally complete and we are ready to kick some ass. Sunday Valiona & Theralion, if we have time left Maloriak (or Atramedes).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Really feeling my 3's team now. Got another 350 points higher today. Also the queue kept placing us up against some 1850+ teams when we are an MMR of ~1730 right now :S.

I feel like hunters are going to be ridiculous next patch, they already kind of hurt this one if they pop CD. Still with the right bit of luck (lucky WF proc, KM proc) me and my enh shaman partner can burst down an enemy healer in 3's. We took out a resto shaman tonight in under 5 seconds.

Gear is still a bit meh but it's gotten better. My weapon is good, resil is ok (3000) but my HP is still a bit low (110k). I really should try and BG some more and get some more of the Bloodthirsty honor set but it's so boring.

Nefarian down finally. We still have Conclave up, tried it on heroic and we got passed the first boss ultimate once on our last try for the night. Heroics are hard. Love it. We should get Chimaeron, Atramaedes and Maloriak on Heroic since that is our focus, however Halfus is a complete arse on 10-man so we may delay that a bit but we will try it at least. We beat the enrage with the Mortal Strike Drake, Shadow Nova Drake and Whelps up doing 8-man. I don't think heroic will be too much of a push.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Nefarian down finally. We still have Conclave up, tried it on heroic and we got passed the first boss ultimate once on our last try for the night. Heroics are hard. Love it. We should get Chimaeron, Atramaedes and Maloriak on Heroic since that is our focus, however Halfus is a complete arse on 10-man so we may delay that a bit but we will try it at least. We beat the enrage with the Mortal Strike Drake, Shadow Nova Drake and Whelps up doing 8-man. I don't think heroic will be too much of a push.

If you have a protadin the mortal strike drake is a joke because you can bubble the debuff away at 12-15 stacks. By the time you get to 5 stacks again your first drake/whelps should be down and it's facerolling all the way till stun phase. And we all know hard he gets at the stun phase :P.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If you have a protadin the mortal strike drake is a joke because you can bubble the debuff away at 12-15 stacks. By the time you get to 5 stacks again your first drake/whelps should be down and it's facerolling all the way till stun phase. And we all know hard he gets at the stun phase :P.

Yeah our DK tank is gearing up a protadin at the moment for next patch because he wanted to re-roll anyway. :D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I think every one of our 4 10 man raiding teams rolls with protadin :mrgreen: .

Retired

[Defense of the Ancients], Yeah!

They didn't even damage our gates lol.

You're Horde aren't you. :wall:

But at least we owned the Horde in Arathi today with my incredible healing power; Holy paladins heals are freaking unbelievable now. :mellow:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

But at least we owned the Horde in Arathi today with my incredible healing power; Holy paladins heals are freaking unbelievable now. :mellow:

ssig-2010626.jpg

(hint: I'm alliance)

ssig-2010626.jpg

(hint: I'm alliance)

:blink:

Well I'll be...

siggy3s.jpg

Seriously though I seem to win a good 85-90% of my SoTAs. I hate the map but goddamnit it's the fastest honor you can get. Instant queue and at most you spend 10 minutes in a BG for ~135 honor or so.

Oh and I'm pissed at people on my server, they're driving shadowspirit gem prices way down. I just started transmuting those [bleep]ers too lol.

On the bright side I made 10 inferno rubies for pretty cheap. The uncommon red gems were going for really cheap so I bought up a bunch to transmute. I've gone from 100g to 3100g+ (once this patch of gems sell) in 3-4 days or so just by transmuting.

edit: Got my highest crit ever last night. 50k obliterate on a tank >.>

Some [developmentally delayed] is selling flasks for the cost of the mat prices right now <_< . I got Alchemy for the guild cauldron but some form of moneymaking would have been nice.

Retired

Seriously though I seem to win a good 85-90% of my SoTAs. I hate the map but goddamnit it's the fastest honor you can get. Instant queue and at most you spend 10 minutes in a BG for ~135 honor or so.

Oh and I'm pissed at people on my server, they're driving shadowspirit gem prices way down. I just started transmuting those [bleep]ers too lol.

On the bright side I made 10 inferno rubies for pretty cheap. The uncommon red gems were going for really cheap so I bought up a bunch to transmute. I've gone from 100g to 3100g+ (once this patch of gems sell) in 3-4 days or so just by transmuting.

edit: Got my highest crit ever last night. 50k obliterate on a tank >.>

You get 135 honour points? I get like 40 tops even when we win...which isn't often :(

Having a lot of fun with it though, at 83 the only class I really have trouble with is rogues (don't have the trinket yet).

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Maloriak down :mrgreen:

Tonight Atramedes (had some tries on him sunday). Fight is pretty faceroll for the tank but people were slacking on the air phase <_< . If we down him tonight it's on to Chimaeron, our healers will hate us :shades: .

Retired

1700+ now on our 3's team. Feels good when everything just clicks and you end the night with some good matches. I switched to unholy and our shaman switched around some of his talents to be more defensive. Helped out a ton. Had some good target swaps and bursts on some decent teams, including an 1865 feral cleave (Feral/warrior/shaman) at the end.

haven't played for a while now. not even gonna consider playing until hunters are fixed. good thing i never bought cata

You PvP or PvE?

PvE survival hunter #1 DPS. PvP hunters going to be OP 4.0.6. (and to be fair with the right setup and skill you can still do well with a hunter. Run PHD or something).