The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Yeah I can only really speak for the 85 rotation but you want to use crusader strike whenever it's off CD.

My dps sucks in dunegons, never done more than like 8k. 327 ilvl :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh I'm not too worried about heroic mode. Only thing that'll probably suck is dealing with pubs.

My dps sucks in dunegons, never done more than like 8k. 327 ilvl

I just dinged 85 the other day and I'm at like iLvl 334 lol.

DPS for me has fluctuated so much. I remember for one fight (can't remember which one) I had about 15k dps, then next time I ran the instance it was only like 7k dps. So no idea why that happened. Probably doesn't help that I currently have to use mage armour over molten armour on my mage as otherwise I run out of mana every other cast pretty much. Need to get slightly better gear before switching back.

Seemed that way for me too. Some of the bosses require a lot of movement which really lowers my dps.

Being able to bloodlust/time warp is the best thing ever. Actually having physical control over it is bloody awesome. No more shouting "BLOODLUST!?!?" "GOD DAMN IT, BLOODLUST!" over and over again as I'm usually the person in raids/dungeons that has to call things like that out.

That's something that's really surprised me that I've found when playing WoW. I have a natural tendency to want to lead raids, not sure why and never really been a strong leader in other things *hides admin rank here :P* it's something I find really enjoyable and it gives those boss kills something extra when it's your tactic or little bit of advice that made the difference. Even leading pugs and things of farmable content is much more fun and is one of the reasons I don't like joining pug raids and would rather create them.

Well, I think I found the fastest way to level:

-Get on server with medium/high population

-Create character, do starting areas and quests until level 15

-Do dungeons until 85

I'm leveling pretty fast doing that, actually...

Well, I think I found the fastest way to level:

-Get on server with medium/high population

-Create character, do starting areas and quests until level 15

-Do dungeons until 85

I'm leveling pretty fast doing that, actually...

Dungeon queue based off of battlegroup btw, not server.

Questing is faster than queuing.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Applied for a raiding guild leader says I'm probably in but the other tank has to review my app as well first. Can't wait to start raiding haven't bothered with a heroic since before christmas.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Downed Magmaw and the Defense system in BWD tonight. I don't find healing all that fun anymore, it's too tedious for my liking.

Altogether our guild's downed Halfus in BoT, the guys I just mentioned, and Argaloth. And not a single piece of spellplate has dropped for me. Sigh. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

525 herbalism / 516 alchemy. Leveled them from scratch yesterday and today.

Only issue I've ran into is Alch I need a bunch of nightshade gem's and they're like 30g a pop. Going to have to make some more money first. (only got like 500g atm).

Any other alchemists here? If so what do you guys think is the most profitable thing to be making? I'm going to Vashj'ir atm to get a bunch of Azshara Vail to make the 300 agility flasks... wasn't sure if there was something else that'd be a good idea though.

Also almost have my full PvP set minus conquest stuff. 2900 Resiliance, 111.5k Hp unbuffed.

Nice :)

Getting bored as [bleep] with my pally, I was working on heroic GB for 5 hours yesterday, with like twenty different people. Didn't even finish, but I know the fights now at least. Much harder than Wotlk heroics, that's for sure....

Having great fun leveling my lock though, lvl 46 atm I think (worgen, affliction/destruction).

polvCwJ.gif

GB was really hard in the beginning but getting better gear helps a lot. I only run with people I know though because carrying a bad player isn't fun and 2 bads on your group is a guaranteed whipefest.

I downed Argaloth yesterday. Oneshotted him with a pug "class run" that only had 2 healers. I was impressed. The drops were both warlock items though:(. Good warmup for tomorrow evenings real raid:D.

Retired

Over the past week I got 1-525 mining, levels 65-78 on an alt, made 4k gold for artisan riding, got all of my gear to within 5 levels of me, and did a ton of 70 raids. Tomorrow I hope to be 79-80. I have like 20 stacks of elementium to sell. I might make hardened elementium bars. I have 30ish volatile earth.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

GB was really hard in the beginning but getting better gear helps a lot. I only run with people I know though because carrying a bad player isn't fun and 2 bads on your group is a guaranteed whipefest.

I downed Argaloth yesterday. Oneshotted him with a pug "class run" that only had 2 healers. I was impressed. The drops were both warlock items though:(. Good warmup for tomorrow evenings real raid:D.

Argaloth was real easy, I one shot him in a full pug run too. Also got my full PvP honor gear now, just shy of 3000 resil. (31% damage reduction)

been playing almost 2 weeks now got to 36 on a pally and loveing it so far just one problem is atm im holy on talents would it be wise to change to retribution as id like better damage rarther then healing and from what i hear haveing your first char as i healer is quite complex?

bickers007.png

It'll be easier to level as ret or prot, yes. I'd definitely not take holy as your first spec as healing dungeons would be difficult and you couldn't really tank or dps.

polvCwJ.gif

We got to Cho'Gall last night, 3 wipes in a row under 200k to finish the night. The first 2 times the tank got eye-beamed and the last try 2 of our 3 healers got it. We've decided that we're actually too careful with our blood infusion thing as none of us are getting near 75%, next time our hunter who has been really lucky with drops will purposefully fail a bit and get to 100% as soon as the phase starts so he can own some DPS since you do 100% more damage but take no healing.

We're a 10-man guild as well and Cho'Gall is harder on 10-man than 25-man unfortunately.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

From what I understand you'll prob do more dps as holy or prot than ret >_>.

Prot, definitely...holy, don't think so.

Ret pallies got nerfed hardcore :(

polvCwJ.gif

Prot AoE is the best ingame until level 60 or something.

Got ditcehd for better-geared tanks yday because it as a "progress run". How am I ever going to get gear if I can't come to raids :/ Hopefully I'll be able to join this wednesday, if not I'm leaving for another guild.

Retired

Starting to make some bank with my alch/herb... finally. 4400g now in a few days of not doing much.

From what I understand you'll prob do more dps as holy or prot than ret >_>.

Prot, definitely...holy, don't think so.

Ret pallies got nerfed hardcore :(

My roomate does more dps as a shockadin than as ret. (He tried ret when he hit 80, went back to shockadin because its more dps spamming exorcism).