The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feral druids have always been OP if they're played correctly iirc.

No they haven't? lol

Dunno about pvp, but in pve they can crank out some insane dps if played well. I suppose you were only referring to pvp though...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Feral druids have always been OP if they're played correctly iirc.

No they haven't? lol

Dunno about pvp, but in pve they can crank out some insane dps if played well. I suppose you were only referring to pvp though...

Yeah I don't care about what goes on in pve.

e:

1128598578_fyf9N-L.jpg

Sorry for double post but

I've gotten 60% through level 77 today purely doing battlegrounds. In a bit over 2 hours /played so far. Who says battlegrounds aren't good XP? :P

Also already have 2000+ honor saved up.

Sorry for double post but

I've gotten 60% through level 77 today purely doing battlegrounds. In a bit over 2 hours /played so far. Who says battlegrounds aren't good XP? :P

They weren't.

Except for back before they nerfed AV exp, and you could do 70-80 in about 2 days, at 150k exp per bg.

Tk5SF.png

So my time ran out on Friday, I go on the WoW website today and see the 10 day Cataclysm trial. I figure I have a week till my friends start coming home and its 10 days of free time so why the hell not. Cranked out to 1 xp to 81 (trial has limitations) in about an hour or so then decided to start working on Merrymaker. In the 80-84 bracket, in every game, I'm top damage and killing blows. Against 84s... WAT? 80 twink anyone?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

So my time ran out on Friday, I go on the WoW website today and see the 10 day Cataclysm trial. I figure I have a week till my friends start coming home and its 10 days of free time so why the hell not. Cranked out to 1 xp to 81 (trial has limitations) in about an hour or so then decided to start working on Merrymaker. In the 80-84 bracket, in every game, I'm top damage and killing blows. Against 84s... WAT? 80 twink anyone?

The highest your level the more crit rating you need per crit % etc. Which is why DPS doesn't change a huge amount on the way to 85 and even goes down in some cases from 80.

People are gearing up more and making a mistake in a heroic is more forgiving than it was a week ago, thank god. Waiting until tomorrow to buy my last volatile earths for hardened elementium bars so I can get 525 engineering :D

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

OK, something that's been bothering me for a while, but for many things that (I assume) are new models and textures (for example, the wyvern wings on the Org Flight Trainer for some reason) appear incomplete, either with a bright green skin that burns my eyes (on NPC's), or as a blue and white checkered cube (for objects).

How the hell do I fix this problem <_< ?

Oh and P.S. Silverpine Forest is amazing. It makes SFK even more satisfying when you complete it, coupled with Cromush yelling "FIX HER!!!" at the end of the zone made my day.

22031_s.gif

When I go above "fair" graphics I can't see the surface of water and just see all the plants/fish as if they were just growing on land.

Just got my first epic bracers from Uldum reputation along with my camel mount. Also have my engineering tanking goggles enchanted with my Earthen ring tanking enchant. Next up is exalted Dragonmaw for the epic boots.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

OK, something that's been bothering me for a while, but for many things that (I assume) are new models and textures (for example, the wyvern wings on the Org Flight Trainer for some reason) appear incomplete, either with a bright green skin that burns my eyes (on NPC's), or as a blue and white checkered cube (for objects).

Bright green skin sounds like file corruption or a graphics issue. The blue 'n white cubes are used as placeholder models on the beta server...no idea why you're seeing those. It sounds like you might indeed be suffering from file corruption. Tried running the repair tool yet?

Bright green skin sounds like file corruption or a graphics issue. The blue 'n white cubes are used as placeholder models on the beta server...no idea why you're seeing those. It sounds like you might indeed be suffering from file corruption. Tried running the repair tool yet?

Well, funny story that just happened....

I tried logging in, and it told me that it was downloading non-critical updates, no biggie there, maybe a hotfix or something?

Then I was playing around as a worgen. I was trying to buy a recipe, but it didn't allow me for some reason, so I exited game and retried.

When i tried logging in again, it tells me I need to make space for 200 mb more of data <_< on my hard disk. I thought 60 gb would be enough, but nope, it aint. Looking through my programs, I only have two programs that are over 1 gb: itunes at 5 gb and WoW at (wait for it...) 1 gb. Im seriously wondering how the hell I filled up a 60 gb hard disk by just playing WoW for a bit with no other big applications. I tried deleting some stuff, but that got me reduced to around 50 mb more needed, and I couldn't delete any more items. Tried deleting one more program, and somehow my memory needed jumped up to 200 mb again. restarting reduced back to around 56 mb needed. I thought it would be some extra files or something in my WoW folder, but after deleteing some character info on some characters I dont use, and repairing, it jumped up to 80 more needed. Now I deleted everything but the bare essentials, and I still need some more space.

I know this is supposed to go in tech support, but I'm thinking some WoWies could help me more.

EDIT: now it's up to 106 mb needed, just from entering tip.it *sigh*.

22031_s.gif

Wow needs about 30gb of hd space. Try running ccleaner to clear out cache stuff, should free some hd space.

Hard Drive Cleaner? Did that, still not enough space, and getting an external hard drive isn't an option atm.

The only two pieces of software that I can find that are over 1 gb are WoW at 27.5 and iTunes at around 5 gb with music.

Fortunately, I found a way to bypass it by opening the file location and playing using the button "WoW" instead of using the WoW launcher.

22031_s.gif

So, with exams coming up and stuff, I didn't initially want to play.

After a week of convincing my parents that I won't play much and I'll only join a 3 day per week raiding guild and if they were disatisfied with my studies they could remove subscription, they caved and I am getting this tomorrow! 27th of December = 80-85 in 10 hours? Challenge Accepted.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

So, with exams coming up and stuff, I didn't initially want to play.

After a week of convincing my parents that I won't play much and I'll only join a 3 day per week raiding guild and if they were disatisfied with my studies they could remove subscription, they caved and I am getting this tomorrow! 27th of December = 80-85 in 10 hours? Challenge Accepted.

Have fun. And if you do a lot of dungeons on your way to 85 like you should you'll barely be ready for heroics.

Retired

I'm probably going to start playing WoW again once I get my new computer.

Would this PC do well in raids?

Intel Core i7 3 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT

4 GB of RAM

That's what I was going to do. I have 1 exp from 81 due to trial. First thing I'm gonna do is be at be at Hyjal, first thing I'll do is start questing, get a Guardians of Hyjal tabard ASAP. Grind quests and queue for dungeons at the same time.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Cool, finally get a dungeon after 35 minutes of queue time. Healer asks me if I'm going to roll on this one trinket, I told him probably (I still have a WoTLK trinket). He just rage quit on the spot and now we're waiting for a tank and heals :/.

Half way through 82 atm.