1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

Coandca5

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guide for 1-99 Hunter in Less then 2 weeks!

Guide to 99 Hunter.

This guide will help you on your way to 99 hunter. This is how I got up from 17-62 in 3 days.

Table of Contents-

1. Requirements

2. Places to hunt

3. Best xp

4. On the way to 99

Requirements-

Ok, you need to start out with about 1k-30k Gp. When you have that, make your way to Yanille or Nardah,

Where you will find hunter shops.

To get to Yanille, you can either

A. Grab 2 Earth runes and 2 law runes and teleport to the Watchtower

B. Use the Charter ships to get to Port Khazard and walk south

C. Teleport to Castle Wars and walk past the ogres.

Once in Yanille you can head the hunter shop which is right next to the Magicians Guild. I will not mention

Nardah as it is not worth it. Once there, buy 15 Butterfly nets, 5 bird traps, and 6 box traps. You will

Use all of these on your way to 99 hunter. Also find about 5 nets and 5 ropes.

Places to hunt-

Ok, at level one, you have two alternatives, which arent very good xp as they are only level 1 creatures.

1. Head to Feldip Hills which is south of Yanille.

2. Head to the polar area which is all the way up my relakka.

Once there, you can either hunt the Crimson Swifts or Polar Kebbits.

Best xp-

From level 1 to level 9, stick with one of the previous creatures.

At level 9, head to the woodland hunter area, just south of the Picatoris Fishing Colony.

Stay there until level 30 hunter. At 9, you should hunt Copper longtails until level 15. At level 15,

Stay with the Copper Longtails, but go with your butterfly net and hunt Ruby Harvests while hunting

Copper Longtails. Release as needed. At 30 the xp starts flowing. Make your way down to Canifis

And go to the hunter spot southwest of the bank. Once here, Set trap

Young Tree At your level you should be able to set 2 traps. Stay here until 45, using more traps as needed.

Once you get 45, head over to the Woodland hunter area again, but this time head to the falconry pit.

Talk to Matthias and he will give you a falcon for 500 gp. You can keep the falcon inside only. Go north.

You will see Spotted Kebbits. Click Catch Spotted Kebbit And the falcon will attempt to catch it.

Stay there until 53. Once 53 some good xp keeps coming. Take your box traps and head over to the Copper

Longtails, but catch Chinchompas. These are good until 59.

At 59 you should hunt red Salamanders at the Shrine of Scorpius, the chaos alter north of Castle Wars.

Stay here until 63. At 63 you have smooth xp.

At 63 you do not have to move anymore!! Head to Feldip Hills again, but go to where the screen turns

Black at the west side. Set of four box traps and the red chinchompas, or Carnivorous Chinchompas

Will be attracted to the trap. Just like the other chinchompas, they stack so you can keep them!!

Stay here until 99. At 99 you wouldve caught about 48,000 Red chinchompas. You can either use them

For range xp or sell them at 700 each for a whopping 35M. This shall take around two weeks from 1-99.

Get the Hunter cape!!

Credits:

Tip.It for the pictures

Mc90123 for getting me into hunter

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

i couldnt even see half of the guide :shock: it cut off at swamp lizards -.- am i the only one who had that happen or did somebody else post it in the 22 pages i skipped?

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.

i couldnt even see half of the guide :shock: it cut off at swamp lizards -.- am i the only one who had that happen or did somebody else post it in the 22 pages i skipped?

Happens to me to. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to the guide? It stopped at green lizards

firebrawl.png - I'll do this in spurts

firebrawl.png - I'll do this when I get bored

firebrawl.png - I'll do this by killing Tzhaar, FoG, and other good dropper killing

5M.png - Just used a mil on a dark bow...hope this merchant works out

That was probabaly because of the forum crash..

The entire guide (without pics) was reposted by n_odie right above your posts ^

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

For the record: The 'two weeks' is relative, not literal. You *could* get it in two weeks using this guide, but as a casual player you couldn't. If I see another post saying anything like "2 weeks? More like 2 months :roll:" I'm going to have to shoot someone. :|

The [bleep] has this forum come to...

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

Happens to me to. :cry:

Check 3 posts above your post ::'

Thank you n_odie

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

• 3 months later...

You should update your pics.

But great guide :thumbsup:

I followed every step except the part of the red lizards: I just did grey chinchompas for money.

But hey that's my choice.

So it's a 8/10 now.

If you update your pics it will be a 10/10 :thumbsup:

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

not bad, I give this guide a 7/10

Maybe you should organize the pictures and data a bit better, the guide seems a little disorganised...

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GREAT guide. But, don't be fooled. Hunting chins is long, tedious, and EXTREMELY boring. I went from 62-64 in the past few days. And although 2 levels in 2-3 days is pretty good it's still going to take a LONG time!!! I can't imagine getting to 99 anytime soon. There's gotta be a better (faster) way!

Jetset516.png

I personally found that when I went to catch Spotted Kebbits at level 45, catching the Kebbits was getting me less exp than I had been getting at Green Lizards. I stayed at Green Lizards until 47 and then caught Orange salamanders until 50 and I only stopped because my goal was 50 hunting. I personally believe that it is a faster method than catching Spotted Kebbits. You need to catch less, and with three traps up at once, you do get more exp.

Pretty good guide, but I have a question. What about Isafdar? The beasties over there give a lot more XP. The only drawback is the bait though, but that's my question. Do you lose the bait when hunting the Grenwalls or Pawya's? I remeber you kept the bait with the Ferrets, but not with the Chinchompa's... Anyone actually tried this?

It's not like you ever had a choice to begin with.