PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

One question- How many good games did the 360 have at launch? almost none and its future looks horrible. You are basing a consoles future only 4 months after its release . ITS NOT EVEN SHIPPED WORLDWIDE YET

And your saying the PS3 has good launch games?

Rofl.

cyco_1.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xbox360 wins handsdown for me. I have all three of these consoles and by far the xbox360 is the best.

360: Just a great console, the games are good and it has nearly everything i would want from a console.

Wii: It is good fun to play with my little sister and friends but not something i could play alone but still a good console.

PS3: Finding games for this is nearly impossible and the games that are out there aren't that good to be honest.

The Wii is it for me at this moment. I might get a 360 as well though. I bet the PS3 is going to be great as well, but it's a little bit too expensive for me.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Daan, are you going to buy HD DVD/BluRay or sticking to the DVD?

I'm not going to replace every thing of course. :) Perhaps my favorites. I'll continue buying movies on the winning format.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Xbox 360 FTW. Gears of War FTW. ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã550 for PS3 and two games FTL.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Daan, are you going to buy HD DVD/BluRay or sticking to the DVD?

I'm not going to replace every thing of course. :) Perhaps my favorites. I'll continue buying movies on the winning format.

How does it work? Is it so you can have 10 movies in one disc?

gr454rc.gif

One question- How many good games did the 360 have at launch? almost none and its future looks horrible. You are basing a consoles future only 4 months after its release . ITS NOT EVEN SHIPPED WORLDWIDE YET

And your saying the PS3 has good launch games?

Rofl.

The 360 had a poor launch and now it is the best selling console. I was saying that people think that the PS3 will suck and fail because of a bad launch

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Erm, nothing beats the gameplay of Halo

You can't even roll in that game :lol:

Indeed, overrated ftw?

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Wii for the win....i mean i don't mind what microsoft have done, they made the 360, great, good graphics great online, etc, i don't mind that what i do mind is Sony, stupid as hell releasing a rubbish overpriced version of the 360 with well...what to it's name? it's graphics barely beat 360, it's more expensive, has about 5 exclusive games most of which aren't that good anyway, it's ugly and takes up more room than the original X-Box, which frankly should've been called the x-breezeblock, hmm what else....oh the "amazinlgy tacked on tilt sensor!!!" what was the point of that? how many games use it as well as the wii remote is used? none...was it worth it? no, is ps3 an overpriced 360 with a rubbish controller? yes

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

well i think the ps2 totally blew everyone out of the water with the sales the raked in. But now sony is not doing so well. The system is not selling good at all. Anyway you can not say that the 360 has won the war yet. they were out a very long time and so they just have a good head start. the wii has been out for a very short time and has already sold 4m+ of them. I recently spent 2 weeks trying to track down a wii could not find one. So i waited in line early in the morning at target to finnaly get one. What is saw was surprising. Everyone waiting in line was waiting for the wii not one for the ps3. i looked at the shelves it was full of them. I think that the 360 and the wii will have a very very close race but the ps3 i think is dead and burred.

prospektssigza4.jpg

The Wii is the best because fun+fitness and a pefrect game equles the best game sytem ever in the histroy of ever, and the only reson the xbox 360 sold more because it was out for about a year before any of the other consiles.

If you ever see a guy on runescape names level100win, please, PLEASE get my password back

The Wii is the best because fun+fitness and a pefrect game equles the best game sytem ever in the histroy of ever, and the only reson the xbox 360 sold more because it was out for about a year before any of the other consiles.

31486141hv8.png

cyco_1.jpg

Yes I agre isn't it strange.... well not really because the ps3 is not that great and the wii is phenomanal =D>

I'm not a sony fanboy (In fact, I've never owned a sony system and I hate SoE [a branch of sony]).

However, Sony has *never* been known for outstanding launchs. We all know this, its the same thing as microsoft.

On the other hand, nintendo has almost always had an amazing/good launch with their systems. Even the gamecube has some good *must have* games out within the first few months and thats largly considered their failure.

But, look at the 360. Had a really horrible launch, horrible. I mean, serriously, it was all PC ports and just lacked anything that made it unique, I mean, hell even the origional had halo [well, meh it incresed the sales].

My point is, look at the 360 now. Selling well and has a solid game library. Generaly, Sony is the same way.

However, on the other side I'm still very very skeptic towards the PS3 because I don't trust that it can pull together enough good third party support. On the other hand I honestly can't trust the Wii yet either.

Case in point? The contoller is vastly different. I'm still worried, not about if it works well, but how many games can use it uniquely and how that is going to translate for the system. Basicly I have my faith in Nintendo but I'm waiting to see proof of it going somehwere.

Anyways, it is still too early to tell which is the *best*. The 360 has had a year to grow and that has helped it imensly to be honest and the Wii has had an amazing start. Sony is really starting in the back this time but only time will tell if it keeps up.