PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Saying the PS3 is a console without any extras isn't true. But he's right about sony being arogant though. :)

Depending on what he meant by extras that is.

Just for the record I am the opposite of Blue - I can't stand the PS3, but I have to agree with her in that I think the last couple Zeldas have looked extremely childish.

I agree Windwaker looked pretty childish, and Twilight Princess has a tiny bit of childish charm to it as well, but Twilight Princess is far too complicated for a mere child to beat, Windwaker had its complicated moments as well(Even though I did beat it in less than a week, I would sorta say Windwaker is somewhere in between too easy for adults and a bit hard for children).

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record I am the opposite of Blue - I can't stand the PS3, but I have to agree with her in that I think the last couple Zeldas have looked extremely childish.

I agree Windwaker looked pretty childish, and Twilight Princess has a tiny bit of childish charm to it as well, but Twilight Princess is far too complicated for a mere child to beat, Windwaker had its complicated moments as well(Even though I did beat it in less than a week, I would sorta say Windwaker is somewhere in between too easy for adults and a bit hard for children).

Hell I can't even beat this damn sumo wrestling part. That's why I haven't played for over a month now :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think blues a guy? :oops:

Anyways, I enjoyed windwaker but my favorite style was still the N64 versions (as far as 3d goes).

I haven't played the new one so I can't comment on that.

Also, as far as the Wii goes my largest problem is that I think developers will try too hard to use the remote when it just isn't plausable to in a game.

The console wars are over. Look at the scores.

But all and all I would rather have a bomb [wagon] computer.

But for consoles I would go 360 since I have one and anything dealing with Blu-Ray is dumb as hell.

I wouldn't count the Wii out yet so soon. After all, the 360 was released a year ago, at only 10M sold for that time, while the Wii, after being out for 4 months, have sold 4M.

they war never involved Nintendo though, as soon as they announced the Wii they weren't even included in it, it was purely between the graphics consoles, the ps3 and 360, trying to beat each other with the graphics, considering the delays and the price, 360 has won, but if you count all consoles in then yes Wii has a chance of selling more

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

blue is surprisingly a girl.

and also IGN is one of the worse.

rly?

Learn something new every day.

And yeah IGN sucks.

and also IGN is one of the worse.

rly?

Learn something new every day.

And yeah IGN sucks.

Yea, I stopped believing for a while that she was :uhh: :uhh: . Just so damn persistent and violent, so I put aside 2 hours of my day to look at every foster in columbus and there myspace, looking for hers. and I found it, although that was after I visited her when I was on a vacation visiting family about 30 min away from her
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

:shock:

That makes things quite interesting...

I have never seen a girl complain about cuteness before...

But... :-k

A female gamer huh... Blue want to go out some time? :XD:

(joking)

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

The console wars are over. Look at the scores.

But all and all I would rather have a bomb [wagon] computer.

But for consoles I would go 360 since I have one and anything dealing with Blu-Ray is dumb as hell.

I wouldn't count the Wii out yet so soon. After all, the 360 was released a year ago, at only 10M sold for that time, while the Wii, after being out for 4 months, have sold 4M.

they war never involved Nintendo though, as soon as they announced the Wii they weren't even included in it, it was purely between the graphics consoles, the ps3 and 360, trying to beat each other with the graphics, considering the delays and the price, 360 has won, but if you count all consoles in then yes Wii has a chance of selling more

Wrong. The war was between all 3 consoles.

Tell me, guys; if IGN sucks, then were do you get your information? Every time I look on IGN about a game, it's very accurate. So tell me: Have you ever been on IGN? And if so, then why does it suck? And if not, then why agree with everyone else what you have not used?

And that is suprising! A girl complaining about the cuteness of the game (Not trying to be offensive). But I still wonder why TP is...ERM, cute.

Anyways, I enjoyed windwaker but my favorite style was still the N64 versions (as far as 3d goes).

I haven't played the new one so I can't comment on that.

Also, as far as the Wii goes my largest problem is that I think developers will try too hard to use the remote when it just isn't plausable to in a game.

Why is it not plausable? They are all very fun; especially tramua center, Splinter cell, Redsteel, and a little bit of Call of Duty never hurt. And although some I mentioned are multisystem, they are all still fun on the Wii. Tramua center by far the best surgical simulation since the DS, by far.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Playstation 3 looks better, plays better, all that crud. It wouldn't be down so far if the commercials made any sence at all :wall: It's very sad.

HOLD UP... I don't remember even seeing any 360 commercials! #-o

I'm a huge idiot. But the shiny ps3 in my room... just... so... SHINY!

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

Wii! Nintendo has, and always will have, the best systems for me.
Bet you didnt think that when they had the GC
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Why is it not plausable? They are all very fun; especially tramua center, Splinter cell, Redsteel, and a little bit of Call of Duty never hurt. And although some I mentioned are multisystem, they are all still fun on the Wii. Tramua center by far the best surgical simulation since the DS, by far.

I'm just saying that I think some games are better of played with a normal controller. The wii-mote is great, but not for everything.

I'm just saying that I think some games are better of played with a normal controller. The wii-mote is great, but not for everything.

Ah. I understand. Ya, most of my friends say that...But this thing has already defied gaming, anyway, so I think a lot of games will be good with it...Now, they changed their minds!

EXCEPT...Um, I actually can't think of any yet that look dull for it...Unless you count the kiddie games, but those count for ALL systems.

Erm, can anyone name a game that shouldn't be on the Wii?

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Wrong. The war was between all 3 consoles.

No, the 'war' isn't between all three consoles. You can clearly see that the Wii is going a completely different direction and that X-box 360 and Playstation 3 are eachothers direct concurrent.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I 100% agree, I prefer the classic controller for my old N64 games

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I 100% agree, I prefer the classic controller for my old N64 games

I actually think I would have liked Zelda: Twilight Princess a lot more if I bought the GC version and could use the controller.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hmm, I didn't really mind the controls for Zelda. Everything kind of worked how it always did, and how you're using the remote for your bow and fishing etc. really added something for me. What didn't you like about it then, Indy?

21o4pav.jpg

Hmm, I didn't really mind the controls for Zelda. Everything kind of worked how it always did, and how you're using the remote for your bow and fishing etc. really added something for me. What didn't you like about it then, Indy?

Attacking while you are Wolf-Link. When you are regular Link it's not that bad, since your sword kind of goes how you swing it. But when you are the Wolf it just doesn't seem right.

Also because my TV is so small the Wiimote doesn't work all that well sometimes. You remember the part where you have to sumo wrestle the Gorons? I couldn't beat that because the slap would never work, the way I was doing it the game would lose track of the Wiimote and just not register it. My cousin ended up beating that for me, he ended up getting it to work. Still, he didn't get it to work by doing a slapping motion, he got it to work by just moving pointer very slightly. If a small motion like that is all that is required I would rather just click a button, that I don't have to just hope will work.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hm, yea I guess you have a point there. Although I didn't have any trouble with the wrestling. The wolf part is indeed a bit weird, but I kind of forgot about it, as I didn't play as a wolf that often.

21o4pav.jpg

Also because my TV is so small the Wiimote doesn't work all that well sometimes. You remember the part where you have to sumo wrestle the Gorons? I couldn't beat that because the slap would never work, the way I was doing it the game would lose track of the Wiimote and just not register it.

That's nothing to do with the TV size, the tracking is done by the sensor bar. Well, the Wiimote tracks its own position by its view of the sensor bar.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg