So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason to kill yew autoers would be on free servers... the only problem is, what if real noobs pick up the logs before the autoers do?

and to the guys who question whether this works, does he not show u pics of the autoer dying?

limdog.png

Or Teleother autoers... Then they dont move :-s... Read this in general p2p.

BTW its so funny watching them go.... hmmmm... by the church near wildy i wonder if you could lead them to wildy

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

hmm...time to try it out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

btw-is there any way that it could work withs shark autos too?

Sure, as long as thet pick up sharks, they have low combat level and there are agressive monsters close.

I admit I had doubts at first but this killing yew auto guide rocks!

Me and my friends had alot of fun with today killing multiple autoers.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I'm sure other logs would work but there are way more macros on yews and there aren't any good places I can think of to lure willows macros...

As for it working, if all the pictures and like 8 pages of peolpe saying it does doesn't help you then.....

isupportclansfm7.png[/url]

skurfer48.gif

skurfer48.gif

De_Lille_D and I have finished arguing. My point still stands that this will ONLY work with very badly made colour clickers. So while this can work, a lot of the time it won't.

isnt it easyer to picxk up logs that cut your own? :roll: why woundnt they pick them up...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

isnt it easyer to picxk up logs that cut your own? Rolling Eyes why woundnt they pick them up...

Do you really want to know? I don't want to spend 10 minutes going through the machanics of macroers to explain if your not going to read it.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

good guide but, i cant get my autoer to move more than one log away

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

I'd read it.

But it DOES work, ive killed a few and man it is satisfying!

Thanks Deltawood!

Ok if you bring it down to the basics, there are 2 types of macros.

1. Sending messages to the server. When you play runescape, you run an applet which runs the main applet, which runs your runescape.jar file on your computer. (a .jar file is like a .zip or .rar file, except its attatched to an applet which is made to open and run it)

This .jar file is what gets downloaded/updated when you load runescape.

The contents of this .jar file contain the runescape client. ie: the applet runs the .jar file, therefore running the client.

When you click something in the client, it sends a message (or packet) to the server. Say you're mining iron. You click the iron rock, your client sends something along the lines of username clicked iron rock at this location (except in java) The server checks that there is infact an iron rock at that location, that your in the area, and it is not already mined. If it all works out then it changes the rock to a 'being mined' status. Sends the message back to your client and tells it to make your character start hitting the rock...... Im sure now that you get the picture on how runescape works.

Macros that send messages to the server, read a script (so it knows what messages to send and when) and sends this "username clicked iron rock at this location" without you actually clicking the rock. That is the reason why randoms do not stop these kinds of macros, the server sends the packet telling the client you have a random, so runescape is pretty much telling the macroer "hey you have a MOM, you'd better solve it"

Anyway, these macros work by ids. Every different item in the game has a different id. So if your macro was made to click on id 543 (yew tree), it cannot get confused with clicking item 81 (yew log)

However, this can work, but only on very badly made colour clickers.

A yew tree is a different colour than a yew log, so if the colour clicker is made anymore accurate than human eyes (or it knows more colours), it cannot be tricked. If the macro has in its script, to pick up yew logs from the ground, still, unless its very badly made it will not work.

Any half decent colour clicker has protection against the script messing up. Things like

- Walkback to starting location every 30 seconds

- Has a set range in which it cannot leave the area (dude_of_war4 this was probably your problem)

- Does not even pick up logs on the ground

A decent essminer runs with many seperate procedures running in a loop.

So before the essminer tries to pickup/mine essence, it has to have teleported to the ess mine, and walked down to the essence rock. Mining has a different procedure to teleporting, and banking etc. That way it will not try to pick up essvwhile its walking up to the bank.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

how does he know so much about autoers :-k

From making them/writing scripts.

Im one of those cheaters who don't use it as an advantage, or even play runescape. I just like beating the system.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Something I don't understand, "Walkback to starting location every 30 seconds".

Isn't it supposed to go bank the logs ( no point in macroing if you don't keep the logs)? Or does the location included the entire area from Draynor/Fala bank to Rimmington?