I will not live in _______ because of _______

Faux

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia: More than likely to be shot for my shoes on the way out the door.

That sir, is stupid.

I have to say, probably the only country I would prefer to live in, other than the UK (despite all the problems we have) would be Canada. Their toilets and cheese may suck bigtime, but everyone is so nice, and it just seems a lovely place to live.

supernovasigst7.jpg

UK- Too many Chavs.

Russia- Will probably get robbed more than once.

Scandinavia- Too liberal, too high of taxes.

Canada- Bad health care.

Italy- They're too stuck up. Sorry, no offense meant to any Italians.

Central Africa- Malaria+other disease.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Canada - Too cold.
You've obviously never been to Canada

And the US isnt run by big macs and fat people. I have never eaten a big mac in my life and seeing a huge fat woman is very rare, and funny :lol:

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

This is going to end in flaming. Oh well.

U.S.A: To many morbidly obese people (had to be said)

France: the most disgusting food items on Earth

Really? I'd take snails over a Big Mac any day, then again i'd rather eat charcoal than eat a Big Mac.

I have never eaten a Big Mac. I prefer the double-1/4 lb, but I haven't eaten fast food in 7 months.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Canada - Too cold.
You've obviously never been to Canada

Lol wrong. Ive got family in Toronto, used to visit em when I lived back east, and it was very much cold.

Where did you live? in the south? I go to Toronto every year, and I live in Ohio and sometimes I think its warmer

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Saudi Arabia and Iran: Theocracies.

Russia: Terrible place to live unless it's in Moscow.

Afghanistan & Iraq: Terrible places to live right now for obvious reasons.

i will not say i will not live in any country before ever having lived there...

wise words.well for me it would be the US for bovious reasons war,food,ingnorance of many on the rest of the world.Oh wait!im already here :boohoo:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

i will not say i will not live in any country before ever having lived there...

wise words.well for me it would be the US for bovious reasons war,food,ingnorance of many on the rest of the world.Oh wait!im already here :boohoo:

Really, it's not that bad at all.

I have never eaten a Big Mac.

You really mean never?

Never.

And Russia is a dangerous place. My friend is adopting a child who's parents were literally shot for their shoes. In Moscow, in a not bad neighborhood. The thugs were shaking down people coming out of a theater (they were tux shoes). The father was a cop and tried to draw his gun, and was gunned down.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

You really mean never?

Never.

And Russia is a dangerous place. My friend is adopting a child who's parents were literally shot for their shoes. In Moscow, in a not bad neighborhood. The thugs were shaking down people coming out of a theater (they were tux shoes). The father was a cop and tried to draw his gun, and was gunned down.

It's things like that that make me think: "Would the Russians be better off if the USSR never collapsed?"

This is going to end in flaming. Oh well.

U.S.A: To many morbidly obese people (had to be said)

France: the most disgusting food items on Earth

Really? I'd take snails over a Big Mac any day, then again i'd rather eat charcoal than eat a Big Mac.

How would the fatties effect your living style?

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

USA- too many people thinking in majority muslims are terrorists which is not

That's not the way it is where I live. Muslim people are treated just fine in my city. Infact, a Muslim girl goes to my school and she wears the thing over her head and everything but she is treated just fine. Sure, we have our share of people who like to stereotype but doesn't everywhere?

Anyway, I live in the US and that's where I plan on living for the rest of my life. Although, I may want to move to Germany for a few years.

You really mean never?

Never.

It's things like that that make me think: "Would the Russians be better off if the USSR never collapsed?"

If the USSR stayed like it did in the 1960's, then yes. Of course, it would look a lot like Cuba. The Collapse was inevitable, but the transition to a free economy took place too fast. It ruined the various nations.

Untitled.png

Really, it's not that bad at all.

as much crap as the US gets on the 'net, there ARE reasons why it's considered as the only superpower in the world. it's because of that sole reason that people seem to have a higher standards for the US, but if you just keep your eyes and ears open, a lot of [cabbage] happens around the world. not to mention that what? you can consider each state to be one european country. hah

What about places we would like to live in, and why?

Because positive stuff gets boring :P

But anyway - why I like it here in TO:

•  

health care (no complaints).

decent roads.

never heard of 'flooding' here ever.

there's not a lot of extreme weather. it's cold.. but it's getting warmer. i think a lot of states in the US had colder weather than TO this winter (i think i can count with my hands the times i remember it snowing). haha. the worst snowfall we've had was the one that happened a couple of days ago. and it wasnt even considered a snow day >< damn those snowplows that do their job! - and i think i read somewhere where we're immune (or less likely) from typhoons and stuff

i can jog around the park at 10 at night without worrying about getting mugged

decent schools. i know some people in the US that gets surprised when they hear about courses that are offered here (take my comp. networking course for example)

and we HAVE the world's greatest army to protect us. Would you ever think for a minute that the US would allow Canada to be invaded? Never :P

canadian dollar getting stronger

we have the same timeframe as the US in terms of showing (tv shows & movies) usually [so practically, we have the same advantage as the US except we don't have their crappy international rep and have a bit of advantage because of it - hah]

[hide]

What about places we would like to live in, and why?

Because positive stuff gets boring :P

But anyway - why I like it here in TO:

•  

health care (no complaints).

decent roads.

never heard of 'flooding' here ever.

there's not a lot of extreme weather. it's cold.. but it's getting warmer. i think a lot of states in the US had colder weather than TO this winter (i think i can count with my hands the times i remember it snowing). haha. the worst snowfall we've had was the one that happened a couple of days ago. and it wasnt even considered a snow day >< damn those snowplows that do their job! - and i think i read somewhere where we're immune (or less likely) from typhoons and stuff

i can jog around the park at 10 at night without worrying about getting mugged

decent schools. i know some people in the US that gets surprised when they hear about courses that are offered here (take my comp. networking course for example)

and we HAVE the world's greatest army to protect us. Would you ever think for a minute that the US would allow Canada to be invaded? Never :P

canadian dollar getting stronger

we have the same timeframe as the US in terms of showing (tv shows & movies) usually [so practically, we have the same advantage as the US except we don't have their crappy international rep and have a bit of advantage because of it - hah]

[/hide]

QFT. I think Canada is basically the ultimate place to live for the most part.

I dont know much about other places in the world so i dont know why i wouldnt want to live anywhere else really. Id just say anyplace around the equator just because its too hot for me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!