The "I Hate America Club"?

No_OnE

Well, that's a part of Europe, right?

Yeah. But from what you said, you intended that all of Europe played a part in making America. When only France actually helped.

Unless you are from France, no cookie for you.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe is one.

87% of North American landmass is engaged in NAFTA, so by your logic this topic should be named the "I hate North America club."

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Well, that's a part of Europe, right?

Yeah. But from what you said, you intended that all of Europe played a part in making America. When only France actually helped.

Unless you are from France, no cookie for you.

And so it wasn't america that invented the intarweb, it was just J. C. R. Licklider. Unless you are him (and chances are you aren't, since he died 17 years ago), no cookie for whoever it was that implied it was all of america that invented the intarweb.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Now you're going above my head, Bari. Sorry, I'm afraid I have to leave this discussion. You may have won this battle, but you'll never win the war!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You mean Reb. I still get a cookie.

Untitled.png

I thought Britain, France and Holland all helped make America? Or am I wrong Bari?

Holland left it's claim. It may have founded colonies, but they left and Britain took over. And Britain deserves acclaim because it drove it's colonies away?

France actively fought to help America gain independance. To Britain and Holland (and Spain, and all the other powers), America was just a series of colonies. Hardly helpful.

Untitled.png

Its not driving them away, its just being 'opportunist' :P

If we were driving them away, why did we stick and fight for a while?

He didn't say it was intentional kiddo. Just because it happened, and the Brits were doing it, doesn't mean the Brits WANTED to drive them away.

You crampin' my style.

Hey...I remember you.....you're that incredibly rude arse who badmouthed and put down everyone who disagreed with you, and usually everyone else too, then got temporarily banned...

When was that lifted? Recently?

It was released halfway through January. I got banned for harassing a Moderator over PM's - not for harassing users, since you seem interested.

You crampin' my style.

Hey...I remember you.....you're that incredibly rude arse who badmouthed and put down everyone who disagreed with you, and usually everyone else too, then got temporarily banned...

Because being banned makes your points less valid. Right?

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Where did I say that?

supernovasigst7.jpg

Where did I say that?

Perhaps making ridiculously immature posts for months on end has clouded your ability to read posts...

lmao, that cracked me up...dunno why, i dont even get it (the part of purplecrayon)

Where did I say that?

Perhaps making ridiculously immature posts for months on end has clouded your ability to read posts...

Oh right, you just randomly throw that statement around in the middle of an argument, that's cute.

What's the point of bringing it up if it doesn't have anything to do with what is being discussed?

You actually seem to be a fan of doing that, making ridiculously personal attacks while having an actual discussion. I guess it's a good way to win an argument, if you're playing tag at recess in the third grade...

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Where did I say that?

Oh right, you just randomly throw that statement around in the middle of an argument, that's cute.

What's the point of bringing it up if it doesn't have anything to do with what is being discussed?

You actually seem to be a fan of doing that, making ridiculously personal attacks while having an actual discussion. I guess it's a good way to win an argument, if you're playing tag at recess in the third grade...

Um...I believe the reason he brought it up was because Intarweb was continuing his pattern of rude posts, not to question his reputation.