The "I Hate America Club"?

No_OnE

To the guy who said critism is good, did I say it wasn't? No you just assumed that because it could fit into what I said(If you didn't assume then disregard the above and accept my apologe).

Critism is part of support because it helps someone become better thats why good friends are honest. Insults and critism are too different lines although some people might think they cross.

Some may turn criticisms into insults if the message isn't getting heeded. Should you blame those who are insulting because they are frustrated or the leader because he continues making mistakes? That's ultimately up to the individual.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate America for one and only one reason...it is lead by the biggest idiot i have ever heard of...Bush, his father sucked too. Why you ask me? Because he is a stupid warhawk.

1. Why does America fight the taliban in Afghanistan, yes they were attacked and 3000 people died...but does that mean that innocent Afghanistan children and civilians should die???, that is the only outcome of the war on terrorism. Also, it is pretty much 99% impossible, since the Taliban will be able to go on for another 20 years at least, they have an endless supply of recruits coming. If he was smart he would withdraw and there would be no casualties.

Also, in a way the American government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, as it was their government that trained the Middle East, and a certain individual by the name of Osama Bin Laden, to attack and repel Russian forces that were invading at that time.

2. The country is getting new nucleur warheads, but they aren't really new because they are just replacing the old 30,000 warheads that the country has. Why is it that they cannot get rid of the existing warheads and live without the power to blow up the world a few times??? Do they plan on complete annihilation of all life on Earth.

America was ready to use its atom bomb during the Korean War during which it was completely unnecessary...this wasn't the current government, but still America.

Canada is a Part of America, since America is a continent, the country is the USA, and i have reasons to hate Canada. Being a Canadian myself it pisses me off when Harper follows the Bush government into every pit hole they fall into. He is supporting the Afghanistan war, supposedly they are planning to attack Iran<

Therefore, i hate America for being a warhawk nation, and i hate Canada because it currently lead by Harper.<

Phew...thats my say on it.

^^

You know nothing about American politics

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I hate America for one and only one reason...it is lead by the biggest idiot i have ever heard of...Bush, his father sucked too. Why you ask me? Because he is a stupid warhawk.

1. Why does America fight the taliban in Afghanistan, yes they were attacked and 3000 people died...but does that mean that innocent Afghanistan children and civilians should die???, that is the only outcome of the war on terrorism. Also, it is pretty much 99% impossible, since the Taliban will be able to go on for another 20 years at least, they have an endless supply of recruits coming. If he was smart he would withdraw and there would be no casualties.

Also, in a way the American government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, as it was their government that trained the Middle East, and a certain individual by the name of Osama Bin Laden, to attack and repel Russian forces that were invading at that time.

2. The country is getting new nucleur warheads, but they aren't really new because they are just replacing the old 30,000 warheads that the country has. Why is it that they cannot get rid of the existing warheads and live without the power to blow up the world a few times??? Do they plan on complete annihilation of all life on Earth.

America was ready to use its atom bomb during the Korean War during which it was completely unnecessary...this wasn't the current government, but still America.

Canada is a Part of America, since America is a continent, the country is the USA, and i have reasons to hate Canada. Being a Canadian myself it pisses me off when Harper follows the Bush government into every pit hole they fall into. He is supporting the Afghanistan war, supposedly they are planning to attack Iran<

Therefore, i hate America for being a warhawk nation, and i hate Canada because it currently lead by Harper.<

So you hate us because of one, singe person. What a great reason to hate an entire country. I do agree though, Bush isn't really the leader he was originally made out to be. If I could vote this year, I would definitely switch to democrat. I'm not going to argue about war with you because, honestly, I don't know enough to make good points. There are so many different reasons as to why we're in the Middle East and I'm not sure which I believe. I'm only 15 so I guess it's not surprising that I don't know every bit of information. I do know this, though. We definitely didn't train the terrorists in the Middle East to fly planes into our buildings.

As for our nukes, "Deterrence". We have nukes because other countries, like Russia, have them too. We won't get rid of our nukes until every other country has. The problem is, they won't get rid of theirs until everyone else has also. We're at a standstill there. No, we don't plan a mass, global elimination.

I'm no fan of Bush, and I'm no fan of the Iraq war. But...

1. We attacked Afghanistan because it was harboring Osama bin Laden. You know, the man who planned and orchestrated the 9/11 attacks killing 3000 innocent Americans? We were going after the leader of a dangerous terrorist organization who had attacked us.

Also, "cause 9/11"? Our policies in the Middle East weren't flawless, and I'll agree that we have a history of not doing things the right way there. But I'd say that Osama bin Laden goes more under the category of "homicidal nutcase" than someone who was at all caused or justified.

2. Nuclear deterrents. As mentioned, we're not getting rid of ours until everyone else does. This will probably never happen until a new technology obsoletes them, so don't hold your breath.

As for using nukes in the Korean War... General MacArthur got overzealous and wanted to nuke mainland China. However, Truman fired him precisely for this reason. Because the more stable American government would never allow something like that to happen unless absolutely necessary.

i don't hate the country itself, i think i said that in the last few lines or so...i hate the country leader...and if i was talking to someone i would say i hate America because of bush...i've been to America: Washington, Pennysylvania, NY...its the best place ever :thumbsup: but its leader sucks

oh and btw No_ONe, I'm 15 too :thumbsup:

i don't agree with other countries such as Russia, China, India etc having Nukes...i think they should be completely wiped of the face of this planet, but US should get rid of the bombs...if the old ones are no longer operational ofr w\e than whats the point of replacing them, just get rid of the old ones and live on with your life...so many other countries are living without nukes...and if its for defense than maybe your leaders shouldn't keep starting wars

Bin-Laden should be punished for 9/11 yes, but that doesn't mean US has to go and rip apart the middle east with their military, why can't they send in a few spied and get them to look for Bin laden<

i don't agree with other countries such as Russia, China, India etc having Nukes...i think they should be completely wiped of the face of this planet, but US should get rid of the bombs...if the old ones are no longer operational ofr w\e than whats the point of replacing them, just get rid of the old ones and live on with your life...so many other countries are living without nukes...and if its for defense than maybe your leaders shouldn't keep starting wars

*sigh*

The chances of countries (America and all others) disarming their nukes/ bombs are about as good as Greenpeace creating a nuclear powered harpoon to kill seals. And we don't start wars, smart boy. 9/11... who had their major buildings attacked? Australia? Iran? No, wait...AMERICA!! :XD: :XD: We didn't start WWII. Hitler was commiting a mass Genocide. We aren't going to sit by and watch that. We have started precious few wars with other countries. And yes, it's for defense. We bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end a bloody war. We haven't nuked anyone since.

I'm from the US, and frankly, I support Bush. There are total idiots out there like Jane Fonda who are like "Yeah, I hate my ******* country because we are in the middle of a war". Well, to anyone who thinks like that, GET WITH IT! Whether you are American or not, if you don't want us to get in wars, don't attack us, and don't attack our allies. No, wait, don't attack anyone. I could live with world peace, but until that happens (which it won't, with people like Bin Laden out there), don't attack anyone unfairly. We had nothing to do with WWII, but when Hitler killed millions of Jews, we stepped in to stop it. America did more for the modern world in the ways of protecting the weak than any other country. I don't see how you can hate America if you take a look at what we have done to protect the world in general. We'd all be blonde haired blue eyed if we hadn't stopped Hitler, and there would be no Jews. That is just one example. Admitted, we made mistakes before. Our own Civil War is proof of that. But I don't see how you can hate America if you aren't a Neo-Nazi or terrorist.... =;

EDIT: I just have to add this. If you will take the time to notice that all of our allies (eg. Britain, Germany, etc.) are big and powerful countries that can take care of themselves? And most of the ones that hate us are the ones we are trying to save? It's a lot like Jesus, he's trying to save everyone, but then they go and crucify him. We are ridding Iraq and Afghanistan of a terrible infestation, the Taliban. I forgot the guys name, but he posted earlier, saying that "the taliban will be able to go on for another 20 years atleast". If we stop fighting them, they will go on FOREVER. So, when we have succesfully killed the Taliban, we will pull out most of our troops and let you hate us in peace, until the time comes when you are under yet another dictators reign and come crying to us to go over there and assasinate/arrest/overthrow him(or her). So, until then, by all means, hate us.

Thankyou.

~goldphishies~

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

*sigh*

The chances of countries (America and all others) disarming their nukes/ bombs are about as good as Greenpeace creating a nuclear powered harpoon to kill seals. And we don't start wars, smart boy. 9/11... who had their major buildings attacked? Australia? Iran? No, wait...AMERICA!! :XD: :XD: We didn't start WWII. Hitler was commiting a mass Genocide. We aren't going to sit by and watch that. We have started precious few wars with other countries. And yes, it's for defense. We bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end a bloody war. We haven't nuked anyone since.

I'm from the US, and frankly, I support Bush. There are total idiots out there like Jane Fonda who are like "Yeah, I hate my ******* country because we are in the middle of a war". Well, to anyone who thinks like that, GET WITH IT! Whether you are American or not, if you don't want us to get in wars, don't attack us, and don't attack our allies. No, wait, don't attack anyone. I could live with world peace, but until that happens (which it won't, with people like Bin Laden out there), don't attack anyone unfairly. We had nothing to do with WWII, but when Hitler killed millions of Jews, we stepped in to stop it. America did more for the modern world in the ways of protecting the weak than any other country. I don't see how you can hate America if you take a look at what we have done to protect the world in general. We'd all be blonde haired blue eyed if we hadn't stopped Hitler, and there would be no Jews. That is just one example. Admitted, we made mistakes before. Our own Civil War is proof of that. But I don't see how you can hate America if you aren't a Neo-Nazi or terrorist.... =;

Thankyou.

~goldphishies~

Well, said. A little over the top at the end, but well said.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Well, said. A little over the top at the end, but well said.

Thanks=).

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

We had nothing to do with WWII, but when Hitler killed millions of Jews, we stepped in to stop it.

You stepped in because of Pearl Harbor. Get your facts right.

We'd all be blonde haired blue eyed if we hadn't stopped Hitler, and there would be no Jews.

Actually Soviets stopped Hitler. You did good job helping them but USSR would have stopped him anyways.

I suppose then Lord Krohn the fact that 40,000+ innocent Iraqi's have died in the conflict means nothing to you? Sacrificed for democracy I suppose. Why don't you think of someone elses view point for one minute instead of your drill seargants.

Imagine this, you're happily sitting down for lunch with your family perhaps you go out to get some milk from the store. You return and find your house has been 'smart' bombed to pieces along with your family. It was done by soldiers of a foreign power that you have nothing to do with. How would that make you feel? Happy that you are now liberated from your evil dictator which gave you electricity and running water. Happy that your whole family is dead in the name of 'democracy', the 'correct way' to govern a country, hmm I don't think you would be.

Mock the credibility of my example as much as you will but that is why people have no patience for America that is why the Iraqi's want you out of their country. Your ignorance is pretty shocking considering you're a solider there.

*pats lil one on the head*.....my drill sergeants? rofl...I am a Senior Chief...E8....there is only one rank higher in the enlisted ranks...just for clarification.

You really think we smart bomb mr and mrs mohammad, happy lil couple eating dinner.....you have got to wake up and stop snorting up the media BS....how about this scenario? that innocent lil family is really two radical insurgents who are making explosive vests to put on their own children, who they will coax out into the road to our convoys, and either blow them up via a cell phone signal, or if the kids have been brain washed enough, they will do it themselves.....and don't make that out to be brave and valiant..it is just sick....when they blow themselves up in the markets...they are killing other "innocent families" who are just shopping...we dont bomb markets, or mosques, or schools etc...the insurgents do that all by themselves....those 40,000 innocent iraqis you were foolishly referring to, were killed by other iraqis...not us. Are there casualties of war? absolutely, it isnt a video game over here.

Now for the one of British casualties recently, it is a heartbreaking thing, but friendly fire deaths have happened in every war since the beginning of time....they were supposed to have a symbol (classified as to what it is) on their roof, so our jets could recognize them as freindly, they did....but command insisted that there was no friendlies in that area, the pilot asked for confirmation three times, and then command figured the insurgents had figured out another of our ways and had put the symbol on their roof to trick us, and we were given permission for "batteries release" and fired upon it, immediatedly after that the british command decided to come back with "No NO those are our units"...too late now...but of course, from all the hype the pilots were dewinged and face court martial, they will be sacrificed to the political gods. I know because I was the team leader that had to count and verify every single one of our 20MM rounds to verify how many they shot, and what lot # they were from for the investigation....had to do it three times..pain in the rear. Mistakes and miscommunications happen, it is called war. crap happens.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

On the downside, it's education is going down the toilet,

Best colleges in the world? Down the toilet? Ermm....

Right-wing Christians are in control

Umm... not really. If they were in control abortion wouldn't still be legal would it?

we keep being too arrogant and getting involved in foreign stuff too much

Yeah... those darn Americans for getting involved in wars because 3000 of them got killed in a terrorist attack. They should just sit there like sheep and take it. How dare they retaliate.

obesity becomes a problem

Hating fat people for the win! Nothing says maturity like hating someone for their body type.

a large number of Americans continue to subscribe to the "my country, right or wrong" philosophy.

What is wrong with being proud of where you are from? Every little kid thinks their father is the best. Is that bad? Why would it be bad for people to think their country is the best? The people are free. The people have jobs. The people feel safe. What's wrong with someone feeling they are blessed and have it better than most? They may or may not be wrong but either way why burst their bubble? This world could use a little more contentment and joy.

haha that made me laugh, because its completely true.

I feel that everyone who hates america, is just jealous. or a democrat.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

We had nothing to do with WWII, but when Hitler killed millions of Jews, we stepped in to stop it.

We'd all be blonde haired blue eyed if we hadn't stopped Hitler, and there would be no Jews.

Actually Soviets stopped Hitler. You did good job helping them but USSR would have stopped him anyways.

So I'm gonna assume you're not American.

Pearl Harbor was Japanese. Then Hitler stepped up and we joined in there.

And second, Soviets stopped Hitler. Soviets, Americans, British...numerous frickin' countries stopped Hitler. We stormed his capital and he killed himself.

I also note that you have no problem with my main point, America will help any country that is under oppressive rule, devolping, and weak, and we get hated for it. Like I said, we have done more for weak and devolping countries than anyone else today. So, basically, if you are going to critizize someone for something they believe, don't just critizize 2 minor examples. It makes you look like an idiot.

And Lordkrohn. Well said. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Couldn't of said it better. =D> =D>

goldphishies.jpeg

So I'm gonna assume you're not American.

Pearl Harbor was Japanese. Then Hitler stepped up and we joined in there.

And second, Soviets stopped Hitler. Soviets, Americans, British...numerous frickin' countries stopped Hitler. We stormed his capital and he killed himself.

And Lordkrohn. Well said. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Couldn't of said it better. =D> =D>

Wow you sure know your history...

Hitler has been siezing countries since the mid 1930's. When he invaded Poland in 1939 England and France said it was enough, and it became war in Europe.

The Japanese attacked Peral Harbour you're right,(in December 7, 1941, waay past Hitler was in power) and America decleared war on the Axis Powers, which was Germany, Japan, and Italy. The Allies were America, England, and France. (of course there were many numorious countires of both sides, but those were the top three)

It was the Americans and British on the west line, and Russians in the east. This made Germany being squished into a sandwich. Just happens so Russia got to Berlin first. Hitler killed himself there, fearing the dreaded Russian punishment. (let me tell you, Stalin was worse than Hitler for punishments)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hitler has been siezing countries since the mid 1930's. When he invaded Poland in 1939 England and France said it was enough, and it became war in Europe.

The Japanese attacked Peral Harbour you're right,(in December 7, 1941, waay past Hitler was in power) and America decleared war on the Axis Powers, which was Germany, Japan, and Italy. The Allies were America, England, and France. (of course there were many numorious countires of both sides, but those were the top three)

It was the Americans and British on the west line, and Russians in the east. This made Germany being squished into a sandwich. Just happens so Russia got to Berlin first. Hitler killed himself there, fearing the dreaded Russian punishment. (let me tell you, Stalin was worse than Hitler for punishments)

*sigh*

I see yet another person who has no idea what the main point was. But, just to clarify....

Axis powers....gee, who could of orchestrated that?

And yes, Hitler was powerful before WWII, but was he commiting mass genocides? He was taking over countries, sure, but he wasn't shipping people off to "death camps" where ovens, poison showers and "The Angel of Death" awaited them.

So, I say it to yet another person....

Don't skip the point.

Again: The point is that we help the weak and get hated for it. Don't skip the point, and then critizize things that reinforce the point. See, I was even nice and changed the type of letters in the point. So, for anyone else who has a problem with my facts in my post... please, don't say so.

goldphishies.jpeg

1. Why does America fight the taliban in Afghanistan, yes they were attacked and 3000 people died...but does that mean that innocent Afghanistan children and civilians should die???, that is the only outcome of the war on terrorism. Also, it is pretty much 99% impossible, since the Taliban will be able to go on for another 20 years at least, they have an endless supply of recruits coming. If he was smart he would withdraw and there would be no casualties..

because that is where the bulk of the taliban are...why do you question things that are way above your head.....let the grownups make the big decisions, go pick out a new video game to play....I love your bright uninformed idea about withdraw and there would be no casualties....sigh...when we pulled out in 1990 due to political pressure, the baddies (to simplify) went right back into power and killed hundreds of thousands opf people who stood up to them when we showed up....we foolishly left prematurely and they died...if we pull out this time, the entire region will collapse...hundreds of thousands would be murdered in secular violence...again...without us to maintain some type of basic neutrality and control, the savages would kill, assault women, and slaughter children with wild abandon...they were doing that before we got there...and sadly will probably do it when we leave, but we have to TRY to restore some type of logical uncorrupt government who will not openly commit genocide on a daily basis.....who will maybe uplift women to an equal balance, allow them to go to school and vote etc.....but anyway, I digress...what was I thinking trying to explain reality in a little reply box to a 15 yo whose only opinion is derived from other uninformed sources.

*pats on head again, wipes milk off his chin* now go play nice

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Again: The point is that we help the weak and get hated for it.

I'm sorry, but that's your point and an opinion. It cannot comply with everyone. Your opinion and arguement is fine and entitled and everything, but don't try and be absolute.

1. Why does America fight the taliban in Afghanistan, yes they were attacked and 3000 people died...but does that mean that innocent Afghanistan children and civilians should die???, that is the only outcome of the war on terrorism. Also, it is pretty much 99% impossible, since the Taliban will be able to go on for another 20 years at least, they have an endless supply of recruits coming. If he was smart he would withdraw and there would be no casualties..

because that is where the bulk of the taliban are...why do you question things that are way above your head.....let the grownups make the big decisions, go pick out a new video game to play....I love your bright uninformed idea about withdraw and there would be no casualties....sigh...when we pulled out in 1990 due to political pressure, the baddies (to simplify) went right back into power and killed hundreds of thousands opf people who stood up to them when we showed up....we foolishly left prematurely and they died...if we pull out this time, the entire region will collapse...hundreds of thousands would be murdered in secular violence...again...without us to maintain some type of basic neutrality and control, the savages would kill, assault women, and slaughter children with wild abandon...they were doing that before we got there...and sadly will probably do it when we leave, but we have to TRY to restore some type of logical uncorrupt government who will not openly commit genocide on a daily basis.....who will maybe uplift women to an equal balance, allow them to go to school and vote etc.....but anyway, I digress...what was I thinking trying to explain reality in a little reply box to a 15 yo whose only opinion is derived from other uninformed sources.

Like I said earlier, we can pull out and have them go on forever, or simply just finish it now.

Bubsa, I am pointing out the point of my post. I am tired of people pointing out facts of my post, and attacking those, when they help reinforce the point. Did I say it before? No? Attack the point if anything, not the facts, because there is no sense in avoiding the point. I know some people don't like to fit that we help them and they hate us into their "perfect" vision of reality, but that is the cold, hard truth. I said it before: The US is like Jesus: We help and save, and you hate us.

goldphishies.jpeg

*sigh*

I see yet another person who has no idea what the main point was. But, just to clarify....

And yes, Hitler was powerful before WWII, but was he commiting mass genocides? He was taking over countries, sure, but he wasn't shipping people off to "death camps" where ovens, poison showers and "The Angel of Death" awaited them.

Don't skip the point.

Again: The point is that we help the weak and get hated for it. Don't skip the point, and then critizize things that reinforce the point. See, I was even nice and changed the type of letters in the point. So, for anyone else who has a problem with my facts in my post... please, don't say so.

America only stepped in WWII when Hitler declared War on them, which Hitler himself said was his biggest mistake, and America didn't just decided to help for nothing in return only lately did Great Britain stopped paying their debts for the money it owned to America.

I personally don't hate America; I think their government has flaws, but which government doesn't.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

*sigh*

Don't skip the point.

America only stepped in WWII when Hitler declared War on them, which Hitler himself said was his biggest mistake, and America didn't just decided to help for nothing in return only lately did Great Britain stopped paying their debts for the money it owned to America.

I personally don't hate America; I think their government has flaws, but which government doesn't.

*Moans that yet another person has completely missed the point*

Would you people please stop attacking the facts!! The point is the idea, not Hitler and WWII. I don't even want to repeat the point, because you are so obviously turning the other cheek to it. But please, don't attack the facts. This is the third time I have said it.

Who knows, maybe third time's a charm?

*shrugs*, fat chance.

And explain how Hitler declared war on us? Please. Because I so obviously missed that in my Holocaust project. I thought the Japanese attacked the US, and we took it from there. But hey, who knows?

So, please, tell me. I am willing to learn. :-k

goldphishies.jpeg

Bubsa, I am pointing out the point of my post. I am tired of people pointing out facts of my post, and attacking those, when they help reinforce the point. Did I say it before? No? Attack the point if anything, not the facts, because there is no sense in avoiding the point. I know some people don't like to fit that we help them and they hate us into their "perfect" vision of reality, but that is the cold, hard truth. I said it before: The US is like Jesus: We help and save, and you hate us.

...And that's exactly what I did. I pointed out that your point is an opinion of yours and you should not be so insisting in making your opinionative point appear to be fact.

There, I even did a little illustration so you could see my point, for you.

*sigh*

Don't skip the point.

*Moans that yet another person has completely missed the point*

Would you people please stop attacking the facts!! The point is the idea, not Hitler and WWII. I don't even want to repeat the point, because you are so obviously turning the other cheek to it. But please, don't attack the facts. This is the third time I have said it.

Who knows, maybe third time's a charm?

*shrugs*, fat chance.

And explain how Hitler declared war on us? Please. Because I so obviously missed that in my Holocaust project. I thought the Japanese attacked the US, and we took it from there. But hey, who knows?

So, please, tell me. I am willing to learn. :-k

Learn thy shall;

Germany declared war on the United States on December 11, even though it was not obliged to do so under the Tripartite Pact. Hitler hoped that Japan would support Germany by attacking the Soviet Union. Japan did not do so because it had signed a non-aggression treaty, preferring instead to focus on expanding its empire in China, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific. Rather than opening a second front on the USSR, the effect of Germany's declaration of war was to remove any significant opposition within the United States to joining the fight in the European Theater.

Source

BTW I do understand your point, but as someone said it is only your point, not fact.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

...And that's exactly what I did. I pointed out that your point is an opinion of yours and you should not be so insisting in making your opinionative point appear to be fact.

There, I even did a little illustration so you could see my point, for you.

Please. I must ask you to ask yourself if you think that that is true. If it is my opinion, then why does it seem true? I have given examples. We help people and they hate us. We are helping Iraq, and three quarters of the population is like "Kill America!".

When we pull out in 10 years or so, they will be like "finally". But, 20 years later, when another spawn of the devil comes up and begins to take over them, who will be one of the first they come crying to for help? America. And guess what? We'll help them. I personally wouldn't, if I had my way I would have us pull out for six months and see if they can get along on their own. And when they cry for help, we would still go back. We would help. You can have your opinion that it is my opinion that the US is the World Enemy #1, but still help every single country that hates us get out of their own mess, but when you take a good, long, hard look at it, you'll see it to be true.

And, if I may be so bold in asking you a question, why did you question the point in the first place? I was simply pointing it out because people so obviously couldn't see it for themselves, and yet, in your mind, it seemed like I was pressing it on people that it is true. I believe it is true. I personally couldn't care less if you disbelieve it. You are someone over cyberspace in some different place than here. But I could ask any American about this, and they would say it to be true.

I don't want a flame war, but you are starting one. So please. Lets move on and stay on topic. Because frankly, the maturity level is way down here. *points at floor*

And str0wez, I admit defeat. You are right about that. My bad. But my point still stands.

goldphishies.jpeg

there are plenty of hethens in the world who will hate america simply because it is one nation under god.

untitled17gw8ps.gif

Evolution is a philosophy unsupported by the majority of scientific observations whose influence has been a detriment to society and true scientific advancement.

Goldphishies - correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't recall ever hearing Iraq (well obviously not, Saddam probably didn't want to be killed, the Iraqis then :P ) calling for your help. One day Bush and Blair (I don't think either of the countries as a whole wanted to go) decided to go into Iraq to rid it of Saddam. Am i correct in thinking the Iraqi's never actually requested our help?

Also, I do love you Carlin. Your posts really do make my day. :D

supernovasigst7.jpg