The "I Hate America Club"?

No_OnE

I live in America. We are fat, we are stupid, and most of all, we are arrogant. We have so many resources that go to waste, when starving people in other countries are looking for these things. We preach peace, and start pointless wars. We hypocritcally tell countries not to have Nuclear Weapons, when we are the only country that has ever used them. America has it's bad points.

America also has its good points. We have jobs for anyone who wants to do anything. Some of the greatest, and most brilliant modern minds have come from America. We are home to some of the best colleges on the planet, and, at least in some parts of the country, are leading the way to a more economically friendly world.

The problem with people nowadays, is that they look at the negative side of things, and ignore the positive. It's human nature. Look at the news. All of the news stories are focused on negative things (the war, car accidents, mass murders, etc.).

Canada FTW!

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada FTW!

:-s Random..?

Dude, stereotyping isn't the best thing to do, especially when you're stereotyping your own people :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I live in America. I am fat, I am stupid, and most of all, I am arrogant. We have so many resources that go to waste, when starving people in other countries are looking for these things. We preach peace, and don't start pointless wars. We hypocritcally tell countries not to have Nuclear Weapons, when we are the only country that has ever used them. America has it's bad points.

America also has its good points. We have jobs for anyone who wants to do anything. Some of the greatest, and most brilliant modern minds have come from America. We are home to some of the best colleges on the planet, and, at least in some parts of the country, are leading the way to a more economically friendly world.

The problem with people nowadays, is that they look at the negative side of things, and ignore the positive. It's human nature. Look at the news. All of the news stories are focused on negative things (the war, car accidents, mass murders, etc.).

Canada FTW!

Yea, when was the last time you heard much about afghanistan on the news...you don't often, because the media is "almost" all liberal, so they only report on Iraq because not to many people agree with it, but almost everyone agrees with the war in afghanistan so they don't report on it

Our healthcare and education system really is kinda' a joke, though.

My uncle shot himself in the finger with a nail gun and didn't go to the hospital because he didn't break the bone, thus didn't want to be charged several thousand dollars for a band-aid. He just pulled it out and went back to work. He's not an idiot, for those of you thinking that, the nail gun double-fired. Happens sometimes, it was an accident. I don't think I would have went to the hospital, either...But I'm still VERY confused on how he shot a nail straight through his finger and the bone didn't break. Doesn't even have a scar from it...Thus, can't remember which finger it was, either. :lol:

Education is just obvious...We can afford an $80,000 bomb, but not new text books? Please. An $80,000 JDAM could buy several schools a brand new set for every subject.

...Or, you know...Drop it on a Mosque. Whatever.

i have shot myself with a nail gun before...and it was $20 to go get a tetnis shot...

and that jdam must be crappy as hell at that price...

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Insignificant? Ohh, the attitude.

I wish some of you arrogant Americans would finally leave your chairs and see the world. Insignificant. My my. You apparently have trouble with Katha's words.

Although there's only 9 million Swedes, which means there's 33 times more Americans, I can tell you that the impact of Sweden on the world is a lot bigger than 1/33rd of the impact of the US. And I'm also sure that all of those 9 million are smarter than you. Yes, even Korla.

So you are saying that if the US just disappeared nothing would be different? but a small country in Europe disappearing would mean the end of the world. The US is the super power of the world and the economic center of the world, thats pretty significant. But Sweden has good health care, if they disappeared everything would be different
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I wish some of you arrogant Americans would finally leave your chairs and see the world. Insignificant. My my. You apparently have trouble with Katha's words.

Although there's only 9 million Swedes, which means there's 33 times more Americans, I can tell you that the impact of Sweden on the world is a lot bigger than 1/33rd of the impact of the US. And I'm also sure that all of those 9 million are smarter than you. Yes, even Korla.

So you are saying that if the US just disappeared nothing would be different? but a small country in Europe disappearing would mean the end of the world. The US is the super power of the world and the economic center of the world, thats pretty significant. But Sweden has good health care, if they disappeared everything would be different

And this is the exact attitude the entire world has come to hate.

supernovasigst7.jpg

Agreed. Well, certainly one of them.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Canada FTW!

Dude, stereotyping isn't the best thing to do, especially when you're stereotyping your own people :-w .

Canada is awesome. Free Healthcare, they remain basically nuetral in just about everything. And, for all the harsh critiscisms they get here in America (at least where I live), they are actually pretty cool.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I wish some of you non arrogant Americans would finally leave your chairs and see the world, which you do. insignificant. My my. You apparently have trouble with Katha's words.

Although there's only 9 million Swedes, which means there's 33 times more Americans, I can tell you that the impact of Sweden on the world is a lot smaller than 1/33rd of the impact of the US. And I'm also sure that all of those 9 million are just as smart than you. Yes, even Korla.

I think he was trying to prove a point...and i would have to agree with him

Just to let you know, I'm not American

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Canada FTW!

Canada is awesome. Free Healthcare, they remain basically nuetral in just about everything. And, for all the harsh critiscisms they get here in America (at least where I live), they are actually pretty cool.

we should have free healthcare or i don't think it should costs what it does.. Its a lil outrageous if ya ask me

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Exactly 39 years ago happened one of the biggest war crimes in the American history. It's nothing compared to Hiroshima or Nagasaki, but it still is shocking. The crime is My Lain massacre. About 500 civilians, mainly children, women and old men were brutally massacred and no real acts were taken to punish the people who had caused it. Actually, the first thing after it had happened (and thank god stopped by the true American war heroes), the official report said they had killed 128 enemy soldiers in a battle. Later it was modified to say 20 civilians got accidentally killed. Good thing is that eventually the truth was found.

In 1970s some officers were put in charge. At the end one of them got punished. His first sentence was lifelong jail trip. He must have had a darn long life as Nixon freed him after 2 days.

I've already put this quote once to this thread, but I feel like it fits here more than well.

One of the most dangerous ideas of the 20th century was that "people like us" could not commit atrocities against civilians.

* German and Japanese citizens believed it, but their militaries slaughtered millions of people.

* British and French citizens believed it, but their militaries fought brutal colonial wars in Africa and Asia.

* Russian citizens believed it, but their armies murdered civilians in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and elsewhere.

* Israeli citizens believed it, but their army mowed down Palestinians and Lebanese.

* Arabs believed it, but suicide bombers and hijackers targeted U.S. and Israeli civilians.

* U.S. citizens believed it, but their military killed hundreds of thousands in Vietnam, Iraq, and elsewhere.

Every country, every ethnicity, every religion, contains within it the capability for extreme violence. Every group contains a faction that is intolerant of other groups, and actively seeks to exclude or even kill them.

I'm pleased to see that in nowadays at least some people get punished for their acts in Iraq. That war might become your 2nd Vietnam, but at least you've learnt something.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

The problem with america is, that they still have the death penalty.

And we still use it :thumbsup:

Okay, I'm American and without reading anything more than a few posts I pretty much know what has been said about my country.

Mr. Bush, our leader - Not the most brilliant man out there. Hell, I might even be smarter than him. He's messed some things up in his time and screwed over his approval rating but he's only here for ~1.5 years more. A lot of people dislike him (including me) but isn't it fun to have someone to so easily make fun of?

Obesity - I don't even understand how we're so obese. My school has very few obese people and I see very few obese people (I see some hefty people, but not obese). I work at a grocery store and I see much more fruits/vegetables and healthy foods go through the check-out than candy/soda/etc.

Although there's only 9 million Swedes, which means there's 33 times more Americans, I can tell you that the impact of Sweden on the world is a lot bigger than 1/33rd of the impact of the US. And I'm also sure that all of those 9 million are smarter than you.

Exaggerate much? It's nice of you to do a quick Google search for populations then pull a bunch of opinions out of your [wagon]. I think you need to take your biased views elsewhere.

I've been to america and tbh its a nice country. I went to miami (very cool) and sarisota (spelt wrong probably). I dont like the way america is politically but thats of no fault to them as a whole. Most people think americans are fat, stupid and irritating and thats not true!

Oh i dont agree with capital punishment or the attitude of many americans to foreigner either.

Either way it's a true statement, so hate if you will.

Shake off the dust... arise.

Bottomline is America isn't that bad. But some Americans do offend many different countries (mostly the French & orientals). Another 2 things are I hate captial punishment, because life cannot be priced and we have never had a female leader and our leaders are always like related to people who were American for generations(I'm talking like at least 5 lol)

And btw for the people insulting Bush, I know he has made some pretty stupid decisions but you are suppose to support your leader(and/or allies' leaders) all the way(unless they do something really stupid like cause WW3, declare dictatorship, etc.)

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Either way it's a true statement, so hate if you will.

That is not remotely true. Only the typical American stereotype, you, will refuse to see otherwise. I seriously doubt any country could just disappear without global kickbacks. Please, pull your head out of your arse and realise your country isn't the only one which matters.

supernovasigst7.jpg

Go on xbox live. That place is like a war zone with everyone ganging up on americains, not all americains just the ones who think they are great and then go and get their but kicked but that is beside the point. In response to people saying they hate us because we are free and because they depend on us, no i hate america because without you my uncle would not of died in iraq, and in response to americains who hate the english, just remember your either a red indian or like the majority your english who migrated to get away from King James and his wacky church just like Australia, quite a few of them have ancestors who were British crimminals.

History comes in handy sometimes.

Screw Bush, Screw America.

Reasons:

Disregard to our planets environment and only consideration to their economy.

I'm not racist I just don't like them.

So I guess America taking huge steps to improve the environment means disreagard. YOu don't think your countries leaders care about their economies? Why would you be racist if you hated Americans? America is home to dozens of ethnicities. Stop being so single minded. You read half the first page, saw a couple of Anti-American posts, and jumped on the band-wagon. Next time, read some of the thread before you go and say something so ridiculous.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

And btw for the people insulting Bush, I know he has made some pretty stupid decisions but you are suppose to support your leader(and/or allies' leaders) all the way(unless they do something really stupid like cause WW3, declare dictatorship, etc.)

I was always of the opinion to criticise any and all wrong moves your leader makes so you can let them know they are doing something wrong. Imagine if the entre 300 million population of the U.S. (and I mean every last one) said 'great job George!' Do you think that would lead to more bad choices or less?

Criticising them is neccesary. "Keep the bastards honest," I say. They are all politicians, afterall.

we keep being too arrogant and getting involved in foreign stuff too much

Yeah... those darn Americans for getting involved in wars because 3000 of them got killed in a terrorist attack. They should just sit there like sheep and take it. How dare they retaliate.

Yes because Iraq attacked us in 9/11 right?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.