German Sausage? I'll take mine Ubber Burnt plz.. Whip time

deangut

i don't really mind that much if some people speak english because they could help you with the german but if everyone starts speaking english it'll just be like another regular server :roll:

umm btw how do you pronounce Ḫ̦̉̉llenpeitsche?

except that (if you don't go to runescape.de) you will automatically only see the english worlds.. so you have to do something "clever" to load the german words -> means less new people -> means less ignorant people -> means I like it there more!

turm der beserker ftw!! (= slayer tower)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

umm btw how do you pronounce Ḫ̦̉̉llenpeitsche?

It sould be somthing like hollen (like Holland or whole-in) pish -s[puncture]e. Or somthing like that without the pisch. Asl someone lol

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

"Ich bin eine berliner."

Lol I just had to point this out, what you said means I'm a jelly donut (berliner = kind of jelly donut from berlin). Don't feel bad though, Kennedy said it to all of Berlin once :lol:

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

you can find a free german translator thingy HERE

Instructions for the site:

1. Default is English to spanish. Click the arrow and Change it to English to German (or, if you want to find what a german word means, look for German to English)

2.Type the word or phrase in english

3. Click Free translation (the words in bold, do NOT click Human translation or else you have to pay for it)

4.view the new german word you see in the box and use them to chat in runescape! If you translated a german word, you now know what it means.

5. To translate another word or phrase, scroll down and type in or change the language.

Using this tool, I found the following (Not sure how accurate it is):

Cyan=cyanblau

Glow=Gluhen sie

Wave= Welle

Scroll=Rolle

oo this is going be fun i need to try a german sever now lol

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

It sould be somthing like hollen (like Holland or whole-in) pish -s[puncture]e. Or somthing like that without the pisch. Asl someone lol

Actually it would be something like (Her-len-pie-tche) Notice the O umlaut in Ḫ̦̉̉llenpeitsche.

...sorry I had to point it out. =;

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org

i saw boser bob today :P (its evil bob)

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Yeah, idiots who say they'll be fine because almost everyone speaks english.. That is just wrong

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

IMO making german servers is good, it stop's the idiots who are german speaking german on English servers, it's nice that others would speak the native language, but some guys are jerks.

"stop's" the idiots? Not only have you prooved yourself to be an idiot but you've shown that you're racist. Why are they idiots for speaking German? Where in the rules does it say you're not allowed to speak German on the English servers? It doesn't...

IMO making german servers is good, it stop's the idiots who are german speaking german on English servers, it's nice that others would speak the native language, but some guys are jerks.

"stop's" the idiots? Not only have you prooved yourself to be an idiot but you've shown that you're racist. Why are they idiots for speaking German? Where in the rules does it say you're not allowed to speak German on the English servers? It doesn't...

Darkdude said it best, You're an idiot and a racist for stating that the way you did.

OT: Look at restore pot. It killed me when I went Pk'ing at greens. I had to play by memory. :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Darkdude said it best, You're an idiot and a racist for stating that the way you did.

OT: Look at restore pot. It killed me when I went Pk'ing at greens. I had to play by memory. :)

It's not meant racially its just nice that some respect that the world's native language is English whereas others just continue to speak German, I find it annoying.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It's not meant racially its just nice that some respect that the world's native language is English whereas others just continue to speak German, I find it annoying.

I kinda agree. I dont like people speaking in other languages on english speaking servers, but my reasons differ. I dont like being cursed at in other languages by a group of people, and not being able to defend myself, and ive sent in queries and you CANT report them if they curse in another language (you can, but when they screen for words, they dont register, so they get nothing).

Even with the german servers, some english/french/spanish speaking people will still go there, and same goes for the other way around, although the nicer crowed of german speaking players will stay there (with the hopefull addition of servers there).

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

I think this whole english in german worlds thing will die down soon. Err... I hope.

why? its uber-educational! its been my german speaking that has been dying down.useful to get back to your language.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

By ur logic i cant say anything in a Swedish or Finish worlds which offer me the best connection...because opening my mouth there would be disrespectful?

By ur logic i cant say anything in a Swedish or Finish worlds which offer me the best connection...because opening my mouth there would be disrespectful?

Inky for the win :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I dont speak much German but my whole family is..I guess this could potentially increase the number of people living in Germany to join. :thumbsup:

P.S.-Germans aren't "stupid"

you should never attempt to insert a floppy disk in a 56X CD-ROM drive, as floppy disk shrapnel hurts

German servers are FUN!

I love all the names.

After a while of checking through the bank, I found many stabbing devices, many nerd-hating things and a pure messer. (Explains why my bank is always in a mess)

One I'll remember now forever. That earth is Erd and staff is Stab. (Earth Staff - Stab the (n)erd!; Zamorak's Staff(Or any other god staff) - Stab de® Zamorak!; Ancients Staff - Ultra Stab!! and many other funny Stabs, lags(blasts) etc.).

Profins.png

specty.png

i don't see why people complain about everything in german worlds being in german since the german version isn't meant for english players where go there and complain i went there and no one spoke german but at that time all the german player were probably sleeping but still i still dont see why people complain