Remaking the Recipe for Disaster rock cake! dharoking!

Smapla

quick find code :

27-28-904-39567281

This thread is basically about the recipe for disaster rock cake. You can't get another one after the quest, so if you forgot to make a second one, or died with it, you can't get another one. We basically want to be able to bring the ingredients to the dwarf, and have him make us another one. It's a great tool for dharoking, it lowers your hitpoints one at a time! Please show your support, it really might make a difference!

quote of the thread:

Hello, I am Caboose5.

On Tuesday, February 20, 2007, I saw a guy with full dharoks at Pest Control lowering his health 1 hp at a time, but at a really fast pace. The way I traditionally do it is with Nitroglycerin from the Digsite quest. This way is time consuming. I asked a guy, and he was the first person to ever tell me about it.

He said he got it from Recipe for Disaster. It was a drop by one of the monsters we killed when attempting to complete the quest. I had no idea when I finished the quest a while ago. I have no other way of obtaining this item.

It is a large inconvenience. There are many people out there that really want a way to get the rock cake from the Recipe for Disaster quest.

I am ranting because people have no other way of getting this item, while few have it.

*****New Idea*****

Wouldn't this slightly "fix" the economy. I dunno if this would really "fix" the economy, but remaking the rock cakes would give people more reason to buy Dharoks. Dharoks would be a more coveted type of Barrows armour. Prices have dropped most in the melee section of barrows with the Dharoks. The price would go back up with the addition of the rock cake.

Thread Rules:

NO Flaming

NO Spamming

NO Swearing

All Jagex Rules apply.

I will report people that do not follow rules.

Post an "I support" if you do truly support this rant.

Post anything you think I should Revise or Add.

Quick Find Code: 27-28-904-39567281

Oh, and this is a dwarven rock cake, not an ogre rock cake. Ogre rock cakes can only be obtained one at a time (you can only have one at any second in the game) and they do not have infinite usess. NO OTHER DHAROKING TOOL IS AS PRECISE AND EFFICIENT AS THIS.

oh, you can search "rock cake" and the first result should be the thread aswell.

Pros of the DWARVEN rock cake:

- infinite uses

- one hitpoint at a time means very precise control over your hits

- no need to obtain more than one

Cons of everything else:

- One use

- inflicts damage on scales of 25, 4, 15, etc. not one >=o

- difficult to collect

- For some, you can only have one of it.

fishing.gif

yes i agree with it...

now dhorakers dont have to use those explosive pots

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

cant you use the ogre rock cakes?

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

I agree, I was really sad when I found out that I wouldn't be able to get another one :(

And Ogre rock cakes disappear, this one stays for eternal uses.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been a bit inactive lately on the computer, and forgot to check all my threads.

It is true ogre rock cakes also cause you damage; however, they also disapear. The potions that cause damage only have one use each, use up a vial, and can only damage you for 25 hitpoints at a time.

If you agree that this item should be remakable, like many other quest items, please post your support in the thread on the forums, and here :)

fishing.gif

rawr :)

Let them have cake! =D

(marie never actually said that, it's the biggest fake quote in history. Just thought i'd say this for any fellow who knows this, and tries to look smart by pointing it out.)

fishing.gif

You can also collect a bunch of cave nightshades in the mad skavid's cave (found during the Watchtower quest)....

These cause no poison damage (even though it says everywhere that they're poisonous), but hurt you for 15 instead of the 25 from explo-pots...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

You can also collect a bunch of cave nightshades in the mad skavid's cave (found during the Watchtower quest)....

These cause no poison damage (even though it says everywhere that they're poisonous), but hurt you for 15 instead of the 25 from explo-pots...

Same problem as the exploding potions though; they take time to collect and are one-use.

bring back teh cake!

fishing.gif

I support too. 100%. I can see how a lot of people would miss out on this wonderufl dharocking item.

I actually made 2 rock cakes for teh heckuvit during RFD, now they greatly help at Pest Control. I'm so glad i did.

As a dharok user, I agree totally.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

that is a very effective tool, and it should be brought bac kafter the quest, also the blurite sword cant be obtained after the quest, unless you make two, but who wants a blurite sword? other than the fact that the ylook pretty snazzy :XD:

shalafii_signature_4475x150-1.jpg

I agree so much. Despite not being high level or rich enough to own a Dharok set, I can seriously see the usefulness of it. Also, I didn't bother making a second one when I did the quest. #-o

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I noticed this, and thought It would be nice to be able to get another one... o well, I totaly support!

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

and andrew and paul said, let there be cake! and so there was

i support, shame i didnt make a second :cry:

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Oh yeah. I DEFINITELY agree. Ever since ROD was out, I always thought that rock cakes were GREAT for dharokers. I never dharock'ed myself, but still. I think that when you get another cake, it should cost you some money, though.

Thanks,

OT (The Noob King)

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007