Time Played

NJE03

These are just 2 examples out of the 2300 total.

Player X

Total Level: Over 1600

Total time in-game: 140 days, 8 hours

Player Y

Total Level: Over 1550

Total time in-game: 89 days, 14 hours

A pretty silly thing for them to go and do, I'm sure you'll agree. Don't make the same mistake.

Reading this information confirmed that jagex does indeed have on record the amount of time we have played. I believe they should add this information to a player highscore page for the world to view. Or perhaps to a private area if you don't want it to be seen by others.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just send them a message about it. I doubt they would put on the Hi-scores because then every one will look up the top prayers (Call them No-Lifers ect.) The private would be nice. I am not sure where it would go, None of the section seem that they would fit infomation like that.

It doesn't really make any sence though how they got 1500+ total in less then a year or so.

~kinggabe

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It doesn't really make any sence though how they got 1500+ total in less then a year or so.

~kinggabe

This is just a guess, but maybe that's not how old the account is but the actual total playing time? If it is the age of the account, that's pretty good to get an average level of 65 in a hundred or so days.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

~kinggabe

This is just a guess, but maybe that's not how old the account is but the actual total playing time? If it is the age of the account, that's pretty good to get an average level of 65 in a hundred or so days.

Nobody can get 1500+ total in 5 months, that's the amount of time they've spent in-game.

We should be able to see how much time we've spent in the game, but it shouldn't be public.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

~kinggabe

Nobody can get 1500+ total in 5 months, that's the amount of time they've spent in-game.

We should be able to see how much time we've spent in the game, but it shouldn't be public.

I concur 100%.

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

Maybe on this idea like you guy's maybe know the idea of dueling/pking tab?

well Make 1 big log which say's the time you played your dueling log your PK log and such and when you reached a skill a certain lvl what ur combat was on that moment like if u discover the tip.it forums later than you got a skill in 99 you still can see when u got it in that lvl and put it on forum ( very unlikely thoug but well i dont care:P )

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

~kinggabe

That is why I included the bit about being able to hide it if you desire. Some people would want it to be public whereas others would not.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I actually send a query about this to Jagex, asking about my total time ingame, I hope I get an answer :P

They could fit it on the login screen...

"You last logged in X days ago"

"Your total time ingame is X hours"

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

an addition to that would be to show when the account was created, giving an actual D-O-B for the account. there's no way that this info is not recorded, given the prevalence of macroers and the like. and it should be showable similar to how private chat is. you can have it set to public, friends only, you only for example. anyway, good suggestion for us uuber n33bs who like rs a bit TOO much \' :-w

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I would love to know how long I have played total... I would probably be sickened by it, too... But its still some information I would like to have.
Yeah, same. :anxious:

I actually send a query about this to Jagex, asking about my total time ingame, I hope I get an answer :P

Yes, that's true.

an addition to that would be to show when the account was created, giving an actual D-O-B for the account. there's no way that this info is not recorded, given the prevalence of macroers and the like. and it should be showable similar to how private chat is. you can have it set to public, friends only, you only for example. anyway, good suggestion for us uuber n33bs who like rs a bit TOO much \' :-w
Good idea about the date of birth part.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Yeah, i thought about that too, and its gotta be total playing time. Which I think is more useful than 'DOB'. They should release this info, but privately.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Yeah they have this in guild wars, just enter /age and it tells you time played on that particular char(in gw you have multiple char's per account) and the total time for the account. If Jagex already keeps track of the data, then I can't imagine it being hard to add this feature.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

I was thinking the same thing. :thumbsup:

No one else really needs to know how many hours total you have been playing.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

good idea

i think that when you log in just like it says the last time you logged in and how many days of membership you have left etc. it should also say how long you have played for how about that :D

soz if this has already been said i didn't read replies

i like both the DOB and the time played ideas that will tell me a lot

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

good idea

i think that when you log in just like it says the last time you logged in and how many days of membership you have left etc. it should also say how long you have played for how about that :D

soz if this has already been said i didn't read replies

Yes it has been, but it is a good idea.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

This is a pretty good suggestion, however, I am not sure if this will happen. I know that the D-O-B and how old accounts are would not be given because Jagex has said several times that age of accounts sometimes get put into account recovery. I don't know if Jagex puts amount of time played into account recovery at all, but if they don't put it in, then this would be a pretty good suggestion.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?