Senior Pranks

flamestrike

Anyone done/seen any good senior pranks? Last year at my school the seniors slashed all the bus tires and we got a 2 hour delay which was really good. This year my friend has been on the roof multiple times writing his name, seniors 06, and drawing the famous thing around our school the porp-peen(male body part mixed with a dolphin) Im only a sophmore but i cant wait to pull senior pranks. I guess you can say i do stupid stuff, but the only thing ive done that was actually a good idea was: We have these benches we sit on from like 7-730 before the first period bell rings that we sit and talk on and basically everyone sits on them the whole day. Some stupid people drew on them and they removed the benches. Well across from the benches are like 7 huge crates of boxes of paper for the whole school year. Well i was really tired and needed a sit and there was no bench. So i took a whole crate and built a pretty big couch out of them, and its still there today and everyone sits on it. its very fun and was prob my best idea.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior Skip Day. :o

(What a waste of time and thought...)

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Guest mmortalone

release 2 pigs in the school, one with a number 1 on it, and one with a number 3.

everyone runs around trying to find number 2, but its not there!

release 2 pigs in the school, one with a number 1 on it, and one with a number 3.

Hahahahahaha :lol:

Or to add variety to an already overly used joke, use sheep!

well we dont have senior pranks or something, but what we do have every year, is that all students that are going to do their exams think up of some kind of prank (we call it "examenstunt" in dutch)

yesterday (friday), they did their prank,

nothing spectecluar this year, some had some plans to do something at the party they had that afternoon, but since im not doing my exams the coming weeks, i wasnt invited ;)

now me and my class have already been thinking about one since the beginning of this schoolyear(actually since the prank from 2 years ago because we were sure we could do better than that:P)

2 weeks ago we were discussing something in chemistry and it gave us some ideas ;)

We had ours the 28th of April. The evening before we snuck in, and set up all sorts of props to make our school seem like a high security compound. We had put a barricade in front of the main entrance, we had guard towers, the fences were boarded up with cardboard covered in garbage bags and we had fake metal detectors at the entrances to the building. We had several people dressed up as guards checking student passes and searching bags. We even used the school anouncement system to broadcast messages like "Please follow the instructions of our security personel, they are here for your safety" and "Access to the restricted areas is expressly forbidden and will be severely punished"

Then, well into the third hour of the day, came the liberation army. We stormed all the classrooms at once, driving the students and teachers, except for a handful of 'collaborators' which we locked away, to the area in front of the main entrance to listen to a long speech about overthrowing the teachers' opressive regime and stuff like that. Then the team of teachers had to compete against a team of students for the freedom of those collaboraters we were holding hostage.

We had ours the 28th of April. The evening before we snuck in, and set up all sorts of props to make our school seem like a high security compound. We had put a barricade in front of the main entrance, we had guard towers, the fences were boarded up with cardboard covered in garbage bags and we had fake metal detectors at the entrances to the building. We had several people dressed up as guards checking student passes and searching bags. We even used the school anouncement system to broadcast messages like "Please follow the instructions of our security personel, they are here for your safety" and "Access to the restricted areas is expressly forbidden and will be severely punished"

Then, well into the third hour of the day, came the liberation army. We stormed all the classrooms at once, driving the students and teachers, except for a handful of 'collaborators' which we locked away, to the area in front of the main entrance to listen to a long speech about overthrowing the teachers' opressive regime and stuff like that. Then the team of teachers had to compete against a team of students for the freedom of those collaboraters we were holding hostage.

Jeez... that's elaborate :shock:

My school's lame. They don't do any graduation prank :|

1 problem, how do you write on a sheep? :lol: .

Wow :shock:

Last year the seniors took all the licence plates from the teachers' cars and switched them. 3 people got explelled lol.

Or maybe they didnt switch them, they might have just taken them, idk.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

It's more fun to watch people chase chickens. :P

Necro, all I've got to say is wow. I'd love to do something that elaborate my senior year.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

My brother who left 2 years ago,put caemera in the teachers toilet,Got a vid of the headmaster taking a dump and got it on projector in whole school assemblley,about 2 thousand ppl saw the heaadmaster having a [cabbage] and whiping his but lol

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

In my freshmem year, the seniors put every single chair in the school (i have a small school, so it couldn't have been too difficult) on the roof. Unfortunetly, by the time most of the students arrived for school, the chairs had been taken down for the most part by the janitors.

ShadowSam19.png

In Australia there's something called muck-up day where all the year 12's go nuts. They go around doing stuff like piss in peoples bags, throw waterbombs and stuff like that. We have this thing called the Daily Bulletin, and every year the year 12's change it to the Daily Bull-faeces (only ruder). That's where they put very funny messages, which sadly, I can't repeat. One year they locked 200 kids in the basketball courts and water/piss bombed them. It was hilarious, watching people climbing the fence trying to escape :lol: . They also stole peoples clothes when they got back from swimming. And they flooded the reception area and the staff room, and I mean literally flooded.

In Australia there's something called muck-up day where all the year 12's go nuts.
Really, gotta admit that's the first time I've heard of that.

Isolated to your school perhaps?

We've got muck-up day here too. It sort of died down when a grumpy teacher sued a student for throwing an egg at them (you mightve seen it on the news).

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

In Australia there's something called muck-up day where all the year 12's go nuts. They go around doing stuff like piss in peoples bags, throw waterbombs and stuff like that. We have this thing called the Daily Bulletin, and every year the year 12's change it to the Daily Bull-faeces (only ruder). That's where they put very funny messages, which sadly, I can't repeat. One year they locked 200 kids in the basketball courts and water/piss bombed them. It was hilarious, watching people climbing the fence trying to escape :lol: . They also stole peoples clothes when they got back from swimming. And they flooded the reception area and the staff room, and I mean literally flooded.

there's fun and games... and then there going too far...

image1ne5.png

at a friends school every senior chipped in $5 or $10 and they bought a ton of vibrators

then they lubed up all the vibrators and started chucking them all over school

That is disturbing in every way possible.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

My Senior class hasn't done anything at all this year unfortunatly

I'm sure there were some plans, but the school started threatening to make it so we don't graduate so no one has done anything.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~