Character interface

equipyourcharecteris5.png

Combat interface;

combatpx1.png

Emote interface;

emoteshh3.png

Settings interface;

settingsii1.png

The other interfaces remain almost completely the same as before, so I'll probably not get their pictures.

Trying out the new 'Home Teleport' spell is amazing, the best looking spell I've ever casted ::'

teleportpg2.png

The Tutors (currently putting in better pictures from the KB)

Combat Tutor & free Training Sowrd and Shield: Harlan

combattutorah0.gif

trainingswordsm8.png

Magic & Runecrafting Tutor: Mikasi 30 Air & Mind Runes deposited in Bank.

magictutorkt3.gif

Range Tutor: Nemarti: Free Training Bow and Arrows (25)

rangertutornemartile7.gif

trainingbowsec7.png

Mining Tutor: Monlum: Monlum: Free Bronze Pickaxe. Two new Mining spots,

1: Copper & Tin

2: 7 Coal, 5 Mithril & 2 Addy! Maybe not..?

miningtutormonlumbe9.gif

Smithing Master: Sani

smithingmastersanilc2.gif

Smithing Apprentice: Foeras

smithingapprenticefeorasfj2.gif

Cooking Tutor: Codero

cookingtutorcorderoix4.gif

Crafting Tutor: Cadmus

cadmusle0.gif

Fishing Tutor:Finlay (Fishing spot for Net fishing, free net)

fishingtutorfinlayzb8.gif

Woodcutting Tutor: Wilfred Free Bronze Axe & Tinderbox.

woodcuttingtutorwilfredzr6.gif

Prayer Tutor: Yauchomi

prayertutoryauchomidj4.gif

Bank Tutor

banktutoreo0.gif

Bank on the top floor of Lummbridge Castle;

lummbridgebankpicyw1.png

lummbrigebankmapbh9.png

Signposts (camera spins out)

signpostpf7.png

Newcomer map ::'

newcomermapxy1.png

Fishing Changes

Ahh, after all this time Jagex changed the graphics on (at least) Cage and Harpoon fishing so now your Cage/Harpoon actually goes into the water!

Cage Fishing, now your Cage fades away as it goes into the water.

lobsteroi2.png

Harpoon Fishing now sees your cape fly back as you aggressively Harpoon the water.

harpoonud4.png

*currently writting more and getting pictures*

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

This update is GREAT!!!! i love the new mining places,and the free way to to lumby swamp!!!! The bank is good also..... but i dont like all taht climbing.... the new look s are great! ... but...many PKers have complains about the changed running on/off place......seeing teh equipment stats are awesome! actualy it's very usefull... i love this update.....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I am probally one of the only people who dosn't like this new update, i just liked runescape how it was, well, some of it's ok, but they didn't need to make EVERYTHING new..

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

new cool stuff... for A lvl 3... and a bank at the roof? free Air talis and dr fire shields plox... also quik bank after being killed... quikest ball of wool spot... no more addy mining south of lumi :( and you can walk south of lumi troughth the grave jart and enter the swamp... (safespot has been removed, new safespot is useless cuz there isnt anymore addy there...)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Gotta say they done a gud thing adding a bank to lumby, still cinda annoyin that u have to go up so many floors, but they never did want it easy for us like that. They needed a bank there, i remember the first time i died, didnt have a clue wot was goin on, no bank no help!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Gotta say they done a gud thing adding a bank to lumby, still cinda annoyin that u have to go up so many floors, but they never did want it easy for us like that. They needed a bank there, i remember the first time i died, didnt have a clue wot was goin on, no bank no help!

Well they did technically add a bank when Recipe for Disaster came out. Only problem is you had to have the intro to that quest completed and be a member.

icecube7.jpeg

.......................Character interface......................................................................................Combat interface.......................Emote interface.....................Settings interface.........

equipyourcharecteris5.pngcombatpx1.pngemoteshh3.pngsettingsii1.png

I have personally had a chance to try out the new control interfaces as shown in the images here as well as the one that won't show up for some reason. I can personally say that I utterly hate these new interfaces and I would love to have the old ones for controls back right now with mods in them to give access to the area sound effects and such... I liked having my weight shown by my run meter and my armor stats immediately below my player equips. Now I don't feel like I can try entering wildi anymore without having a 100% chance of dying automatically.

I also am ticked by the dark text color in the interface. I need to be able to see those things so I am not doing stupid stuff in the game!!! I don't have a 6-mile-long memory that can remember everything on the planet!!!

Thanks a lot for screwing up how people play your fine game again, JaGeX Corp. :x I'd stick you all with swords if I could...

~Mr. Delta Varuna Devnull

(***currently more angry than hell, and now going off to play something called "Phosphor"...***)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I can't think of anything i find wrong in the new update. I like it all.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-