f2p in poh???(previously f2p apartments)

Komodoman360

Hello there :D .

Recently, I have noticed an increase in a mindset, one that would like for f2p people to be able to visit POH. My suggestion is a simple one, allow members to come to f2p worlds and invite people into their houses. It would work like this, to perform construction, you would still need to be in a members world, but then, you could log into a f2p world and invite friends into the house. They could invite you in because there would be a new portal somewhere in f2p runescape. This would be like a masterportal that you could enter to go to any POH that you were invited into. The portal could work in one of 2 ways though:

1. You'd be invited by someone to their POH, and then when you entered the portal you'd get teleported directly to that house.

2. You type in the name of the member who invited you, and enter the portal, and then it would ask them if you could be let in, if they click yes, then you can enter, if they don't, then you get booted out of the portal

And the rules would be this:

1. to invite a f2p, you have to be in a f2p world

2. you have to be in the same world as the people you invite

That's my new suggestion

Komodoman360

sigs066.gifLUIGI IS AWESOME

supportrobesze8.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is way to big a update for peopel who dont pay for the game, sorry but it wil never happen, jagex is purposely giving you hardly any bank space for a reason, they want you to pay for the game

clansig7.gif

How is it too big an update??? the idea would bring so many more people to rs, and could get older players playing again. Jagex doesn't only get money for members, they make money for the number of hits on their website too, that is if they bought the webspace.

supportrobesze8.png

You don't pay - You don't get anything. Hard to understand?

How is it too big an update??? the idea would bring so many more people to rs, and could get older players playing again. Jagex doesn't only get money for members, they make money for the number of hits on their website too, that is if they bought the webspace.

They make money when you see the ads on their websites. And that's not very much.

Well I was disapointed by the player owned houses. I was thinking it would be a new area in runecape, like a neighborhood. But sadly it was "enter portal". I would only support if it were going to be p2p and anyone could see your house. But not enter it. Only friends could go in, and they would get a password from you. Sorta like a pin.

they wont give us poh they wont give us a costume room or more bank space

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I know this is going to get locked eventuly, dont ask me how I just know it. that said I support most any update for F2P mearly in the interest of balance. We could reely use some more bank space and a costume room for F2P would be reely great. so would be a nice apartment that we could call out own. I doubt It will ever happen though.

still I like the idea and support so far. ill let you know if you go too far astray asking for members to become F2P under the grounds that the ads aloan can make mony and they would get more players hence more mony in the long run. If only that where so.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I think the idea is alright, as I am F2P myself, but I know that it will never happen, I'm not saying the idea is bad its just Jagex wouldn't give that much to F2P.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

well you can change it into something small.

like only an apartment with maybe 2 rooms only?

costs 500gp every 3 days?

and the apartment could hold like only 3 chairs

and costs 15k from the carpenter.

that would kind of help out for f2p parties and f2p clan meetings.

this is just a small thought.

Gyroman25.gif

I'll support this idea. I see that the mechanics still need to be worked out, but this looks like a good idea in the making. ::'

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:46 pm Post subject:

If you dont pay, you dont expect a lot in life.

Heres an idea that we already covered.

life_mage12 wrote:

Heres an idea, how about you pay $5 a month and stop complaning that people who don't pay don't get enough benifets.

And for those of us who literally can't afford it?

Quote:

Heres an idea, how about you pay $5 a month and stop complaning that people who don't pay don't get enough benifets.

How about no?

Quote:

How bout you stop talking, there are reasons why people out there can't be members, I can't my parents won't let me become a member, so screw you, anyways, I only was making a suggestion, and wasn't complaining. I would just like to see a "real" f2p update, not just some christmas update that is completely useless to me.

kinggabe wrote

i completly agree with you and my perants wont let me be a member. it took me a few a few months for them to let me be a member for just a month. i see why ur abset.

You ee my point, you said the exact same thing as the other person did, you need to read some more of the previous posts.

Komodoman360

supportrobesze8.png

• 2 weeks later...
I know this is going to get locked eventuly, dont ask me how I just know it.

You've got a case of "Locking Posts ESP" I have it too :D ( And I thought I was the only one cuz the guy wouldnt give me over-the-counter treatment for it :shame: )

Komodoman, is it just me, or does every one of your suggestions get flamed?

Well, now that thats over ( hehe two "thats" in a row ) I support, its a nice idea, but you should work on the prices more.

NO! some people CANT pay the minority all ways loses out.

i bet majority of f2p are just to lazy to pay for it and stop winging its not going to happen its a major update.

if you can tell me why you NEED extra bank space ill acept it and give suport.

but when i said it before i was flamed which will get you no where!.

on f2p you basicly only need: 1 set of metal armour/hide/robes runes(you do NOT need)

arrows you do NOT need.

so tell me why you deserve this

~kiddo

You should feel lucky to have f2p, most mmorpgs give you one free trial month and then charge you for at least twice as much as RS members. Jagex are generous to give you a free version where you can play forever, not just one month. When I'm, f2p I don't complain about bank space. You really should only need that much bank space. True, some can't get members but if you can afford a computer surely you can afford members. Yes there are such things as parental problems, but the free to play version is something you should actually appreciate.

Personally I feel limpbizkut has over reacted and should not be arrogant.

Being able to own a house or flat or apartment as an f2p totally ruins the fun in construction, it is unique to members, and I feel Jagex will never implement this into the game.

happysigbp0.jpg

i bet majority of f2p are just to lazy to pay for it and stop winging its not going to happen its a major update.

on f2p you basicly only need: 1 set of metal armour/hide/robes runes(you do NOT need)

arrows you do NOT need.

~kiddo

well i'll just try to tell you and don't flame me limp.

well how about f2p clan meetings and parties :-k

Gyroman25.gif

arrows you do NOT need.

~kiddo

well i'll just try to tell you and don't flame me limp.

well how about f2p clan meetings and parties :-k

It wasnt aimed at you but if yow want me to i will also i bak up f2p sometimes.

and you say meetings and parties...just go somewhere private.

~kiddo

Unfortunately for you, limpbizkit is right, the minority usually loses to the majority. He's also right when he says that some people are too lazy. If you can't get your parents to pay no matter what, thats life. Life isn't fair. This idea completely rips-off Construction from members and wouldn't be considered by Jagex.

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!