American Idol

KnightLite

It's getting close to Hollywood week (Where the best from the city auditions group up for further auditioning), and I'm pretty stoked. I have to say tho, the talent this year has been faaarr inferior to last years. Who are your favs?

Currently my fav girl is Jordan Capri, and my fav guy is Nicholas Pedro. If anybody wants voice clips of their auditions.. i'll see what I can do

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Capri

I'm sure I've seen that name...uh...somewhere on the internet before >.<

*Google's Name*

Oh my. :oops:

Well, at least we know why she is his first choice. :uhh:

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Jordan Capri

*Google's Name*

HAHAHA, simon must of already know who she was

tifsbti6oi.gif

I'm sorry if you find this counter productive on your topic, but I hate [insert country here] idol. It's a contest to win a recording contract #-o . I'm a huge fan of music and the fact that the music industry can be so shallow by offering generic [developmentally delayed]s a recording contract annoys the hell out of me. I don't expect anyone here to agree with me, but I don't mind.

I'm sorry if you find this counter productive on your topic, but I hate [insert country here] idol. It's a contest to win a recording contract #-o . I'm a huge fan of music and the fact that the music industry can be so shallow by offering generic [developmentally delayed] a recording contract annoys the hell out of me. I don't expect anyone here to agree with me, but I don't mind.

i agree with you on everything but it being useless. look at kelly clarkson, shes on her way to be a multi millionare

(then again, look at rueben studdard, on his way to flipping hamburgers :ohnoes: )

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Jordan Capri

Yeah, it sounds very familiar. :-k

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I really liked the last Idol though. Still thought the girl should have won, but the guy was amazing too.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I have a feeling Kelly Clarkson will be the only ever truly successful American Idol winner.

What I find funny is, even though Taylor Hicks won last year, Chris's album sold 10x faster, and like a '100,000' (don't quote me on that figure) albums in the first week.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I have a feeling Kelly Clarkson will be the only ever truly successful American Idol winner.

What I find funny is, even though Taylor Hicks won last year, Chris's album sold 10x faster, and like a '100,000' (don't quote me on that figure) albums in the first week.

hey victor, nice sig, id like to get one like that, i like your post about sudan, how do i get one like that.

(sprechst du deutsch?)

oops, off topic :wall: :oops:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

I really liked the boy from that brother and sister that made it. He was MUCH better than his sister and better than mostly everyone else. And the last guy from the same episode. I think they were in Seattle when those two were on.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Plus, I laugh at the bad people.

Lmao, did you see that one lady that brought her mom and sang "Don't Ya Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me"? I was histerical laughing.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Jordan Capri

*Google's Name*

Is the jordan he's talking about the same one found on google?

spidermancityod6.png

pixel sig and avatar by me.

I stopped watching the show when the people got annoying and the first place people stopped becoming good singers.

That was pretty much after the first season :-$ .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Guest AshKaYu

My friend tried out (he's actually good), and told me they keep the freaks on purpose. There is two rounds before the celebrity judges, so they keep the deluded bad people.

When I heard that, I was so mad. Before I was harboring a slight hope they weren't all just doing it for ratings, that maybe some bad people faked being good, but ... URGH.

Eh i dont know about American Idol, But Australian Idol is pathetic. They have over done the idea sooo much it isnt funny. Only one or two of the many winners have actually become something. Its seems to me that winning idol would actually be a poor career choice for a singer, since they dont get anywhere, but will still always be known as the pathetic idol winner.

untitled-1.png

Eh i dont know about American Idol, But Australian Idol is pathetic. They have over done the idea sooo much it isnt funny. Only one or two of the many winners have actually become something. Its seems to me that winning idol would actually be a poor career choice for a singer, since they dont get anywhere, but will still always be known as the pathetic idol winner.

You can say that again. What do the winners get again? A record contract and a car or something? Yea, lets make a competition to instill false hopes in 99.99% of all of the contestants just because they don't have enough integrity to try and get a record contract the honest way.

Sorry, I just loathe the whole concept, as I have said before.