Ugafans new goal: 91 runecraft!! Lock Please!

I'd like to thank everyone who supported me during this goal. However, sanity > levels. I give up. I still casually rc, it's a fun skill . Not doing like 3.3k a day and stuff to get 91 though.

<3 uga

Please take the time to post. I have many views every update, but hardly any posts. Thank you.

Wow, I honestly can't believe I am doing this. This last week I bought 10k pure ess and started to craft it. I just did this because Barrows was not being nice to me and I needed some money after my friend ran off with my ring of stone. I had fun making the runes. So I typed into tip its calculator on how many nats until 91.

620k!!!!!!!!!! Lol, that is not happening. I used the skill planner next. I typed in 200k nats and then 400k laws. Heh, level 91 exactly. I went back to see how much I went over and it was only about 2k runes. So I decided to stick with that.

Next I will divide this into four steps. Hopefully I can do one a month or something, I should get it before the end of this summer if I try.

Ignore the below, I am doing a combination of nats and fires. I hate laws.

-----

Step one: Craft 100k natures. Complete!!!!!!!!!!

Step two: Buy 200k pure ess from the profits and do fast free laws

Step three: Craft 100k more natures(this time with giant pouch!)

Step four: Buy 198k pure ess and craft laws until the big 9-1!

Now I just have to have patience. This won't happen in a week or a month. This will take four months at the least. And that is if I put all my time on RuneScape into making nats. It is a long goal, but it will be well worth it in the long run. Well thanks for reading and wish me luck!

BANK PIC !

bankwp9.png

Step One

Well I bought 100k ess and 500 super energy pots and got to work. I will keep up with the ess I make here.

[100k/100k]

Step one Done!!!!

Step Two

Here comes the laws. 200k of them. I bought pure ess with all my profits and now plan to waste them all at the law alter, getting level 84. Woot, wish me luck.

~~~~

Level up pics:

Well, I got 63 today but didn't put the blog up then, so no screenie. I plan to get every other level screenied though. :)

Level 64:

64rcdo2.png

65:

65rcrb1.png

And of course(too lazy to crop other pic):

deathsid0.png

66:

66rcqb6.png

67:

67rcdm8.png

68:

68rcfz4.png

69:

69rcay4.png

70:

70rclb4.png

71:

71rctj6.png

72:

72rcdj2.png

73:

73rcpg8.png

74:

74rcdt9.png

75:

75rcrc5.png

~~~~

Lastly, if you would like to donate energy or super energy pots, it would be appreciated. I hate begging though. <.<

Thanks for reading and wish me luck. :P

~~~~

March 7

I decided to keep a day to day thing on here, so here is my first thing. I had done over 3k nats when I logged in this afternoon. I little while later, I had over 4k made. 96k left for this part, hopefully I can get another 2-3k done today. Also should get 64 runecrafting which I will screenie for you all. :)

March 10

Ahh, Saturday. A free day to play RuneScape. Well I was trying to average 3.3k nats a day in order to do my goal in a month. I had kept it going all week until yesterday. I had to get a hair cut after school, which took FOREVER. After that I had like an hour to play RS, which I did about 1.5k nats. Then I went to a party with some of my friends. Didn't feel like playing when I came home, so I'm behind.

Anyway, I made up for it, and then some. Parents went to some thing, and I had house for four hours. I made my 3.3k for the day, 2k from yesterday, and then 1k to start on tommorows average. I'm ahead of schedule with another free day tomorrow. \'

I get back on at like 11:30, wanting to make 400 ess for an even 82k ess left. I make like 100 and I get pked!!!!! Ugh, that made me mad, I hadn't been pked in over 30k nats. Oh well, I went back and had the pouches in 20 minutes, even got the giant one. That thing is freaking huge!

March 11:

Well, I lose an hour because of stupid DST. So I slept to 12 #-o

I get to rc'ing with 2.3k to do for todays goal. I get that pretty easily. I have a lot of time left in the day, and nothing to do <.< , so I actually do tomorrow's goal. This should allow me to slack off a little this week. :)

Also got 67 runecrafting today, about 25k from 68. I'm doing better than I thought. \'

March 12/13:

I was going to post my nats and new level yesterday, but my dad kicked me off the computer. #-o Anyways, I made 3.2k. One short of the goal, but I was a day ahead.

So it's Tuesday, and honestly I didn't feel like rc'ing very much. I play for maybe 3 hours and only get 2k done. Oh well, I already had today's goal done and I'm 1.5k up on tomorrows. I really can not wait till the weekend. I need to catch up on sleep after Daylight Savings.

I did make a little progress though, I realized I was running low on super energies. So instead of buying them, I bought 40 avantoe seeds for 2k each(price of one potion.) So now I'll have them growing while I runecraft and should make even more money(and maybe get 62 farming, where I can do snaps without pie.)

I did get 68 RC yesterday, it is now about 6-7k nats per level. Sure is slowing down.

I might can get in another 30 minutes tonight, where I can chisel away even more nats.

March 14

A no homework day!

Anyway, I did about 3k nats. I also watched Georgia in the NIT beat Fresno State! Had some fun with that.

Anyways, besides the runecrafting, I got 61 farming from growing more super energies and 71 range because I realized i was less than 1k xp from it. I have 1498 total and 68 rc'ing. Sounds like a 1500 total/70 RC party to me.

I'm still 2.7k ahead from my pace to finish in a month, AND it is the weekend in two days, which should get me even more ahead(unless I get behind tomorrow, NCAA tournament and youth group.)

March 16:

Ahh, Friday. I have no plans, I want to watch basketball. I watch a few games then my aunt comes over for supper. During the basketball game I managed to finish what I needed to stay on pace, right at 63,300 ess.

Bleh, its Friday, and I don't want to rc.

Toopietoopie has logged in.

To toopietoopie: Hey! we need to go to dks

From toopietoopie: Ok man, we can go tonight if you want

As you can guess, I went to Daggonath Kings, something I NEVER get to do. Anyway, it started out bad. I went with him and lord rodlye, and they are both experienced. They hybrid, I mage. One problem, I haven't maged by myself. Ever. See, when I have gone, I have had a friend lure rexy to the little spot, while I just cast until he dies.

So they want me to lure rex. I try, I get hit something high. I finally get him in the little spot, and I have a great time. Only problem are the little side guys. When you have 76 defense, you get hit, a lot. Anyway, my Guthan helped me stay a little longer than I would have without, and when I was about to leave....

zerjerdk9.png

Thats right, my first dk drop. And it's a pretty good one. The noob in the group(me) got the only drop, and I sold for 2150k. 750k for me, and 700k for the other two guys(meh, you'll get over it).

Clue gave some rune legs(g), which should give another 200k to my loot tonight.

Anyway, I have 69 RC and 1499 total! Since 70 RC and 1500 total are both a decent achievement, I might have a little party for my friends. Be looking for a message from me tomorrow or Sunday.

March 18:

Wow, what a day.

I do a few nats in the morning. Phone rings, and i go to a friends house. Get back, and we go out to eat as a family.

Now I'm home and have some rcing to do.

Few trips in, I see a ess pile with glory on top. Weeeee free glory. I grab it, then take the hides. Then

"Take: Santa Hat"

Wow, I'm shocked. I just got 21m. I go to edge to celebrate. Turns out a fellow tip iter who my friends know was the one that lost it. Well, crap, I don't know what to do.

I go dking to get my mind off it. A 126 runs in midtrip and we have to tele because he got supreme right on us.

Anyway, I think over it. I lost a ring of stone and was kinda mad about it. He lost a santa which was most of his wealth. Meh, stupid conscience.

I make a deal. I will sell the hat, give him 15m, and get my ring back. I'm unscammed, and he catches a break in my opinion.

Meh I'm going to bed. Not even sure how many nats to go, I'll do that tomorrow.

Just a pic:

15mpe5.png

Probably got flagged for irl trading lol. Meh, I feel better, and I'm a rock again! \'

March 19

70 Runecrafting woooooooo

Yes, I am 1/8 there.

Nothing too much to say, other than my ruined party. I had the ess for the level and am pm'ing friends to come watch. It was also a 1.5k total party. Anyway, out of habit, I click on the big rock, bam I leveled. Luckily I screenied.(scroll up)

I'm a little ahead of schedule, a few thousand I believe. I'm almost to 50k nats though! That means I'm gonna get a change of scenery soon. I'm going to the world 66 law company for like a month after these nats. Yay.

Also, this tank ranger was buying a torags helmet today. That was my last barrow item. I was gonna hold to sell, but couldn't resist this offer:

thelmdealms1.png

Not bad, eh?

52.5k ess and it's going down. Should get under 50k tomorrow! Georgia NIT game tonight vs Air Force, go dawgs!

March 24:

Sp-sp-sp-ring break!!!

Woot, no school for a week. I'm worn out to. Rough week.

Anyway, all my friends are going out of town and abandoning me.

So today, I have nothing to do. I start my nats and I'm attacked. I bring my rune back and pot and he runs away going "hahahahahah I made u waste pots!!!"

Ok...so this initiate pure wants to fight. I agree, and we go at it. He's smithing, something I'm not used to. A few sharks in I lag horridly. No lie, this is not an excuse. I can barely eat. In one sudden motion, my computer gets back to real speed, my smite goes away, and I die. Great, I'm down a whip. Oh well, guy was nice about it and sold it back 1.7.

Next abyss trip, I'm pked and lose pouches. Twice in two days. It was about 50k nats before I had been killed twice last time.

Pouches take FOREVER. Seriously I had been unskulled for about 20 minutes before the medium one came. Add another 10 for the large.

Meh, screw rc'ing, I'm going dking! I tried to solo, got nothing. I learned that it was possible though. : p

I get back on after dinner, "hey man wanna f2p pk" So I go, a few 100's come, my team logs, and I die.

Lame day, but its spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also got 71 rc the other day.

March 25:

Got 72 RC today woot, did some nats blah blah.

Funny moment of the day was when a pker attacked me with low hp. Killed him with rune pick, free dds.

Ok, I'm tired and don't wanna update, I did put up bank pic though. Enjoy.

March 26:

First day out of school, I found my friends list rather empty when I woke up this afternoon(slept till noon :P)

Did some nats, and I plan to make another dk trip tonight(after last night's disaster.)

My interesting thing I did on RS today was when two pkers really ticked me off. One had 99 range and 88 magic, other had 90 range and 94 magic. You think you could have some really good pk's with those stats, but NO, they have to attack me.

Anyway, I got fed up, I don't know why. I had a brilliant idea, just brilliant. Seercul. That amazing little bow.

I looked up the price and it said 350-400k. That's what my DK trip tonight will pay for. I message a few of my friends to make sure price is right. I ask trojann what the price was, and he just said I could have one. Wooooo, thanks man.

Next abyss run, I get blitzed. Meh, I look him up, 82 mage exactly. Perfect. Next run, I take my bow, do a 6 damage spec, and he can't attack. He goes "wtf!?!" and runs. Hilarious.

I get two more victims, one where I did a whopping 13 and lowered his mage to 72. No tangle or teleblock. He was snaring for 10 minutes. lol.

Ok, I'm getting close to being done with my first 100k nats. Getting close to 25k left. Also got 73 Runecrafting today. Toopie was put in the pic for being my biggest poster so far. Try to beat him everyone and keep this bumped. :P

Should get 75 and the giant pouch, looking forward to it! Also hit 1m rc xp today! Wish us luck on our dk adventure tonight.

Also got this yesterday, haven't mined a real rock since 60, all from abyss:

61minesp1.png

March 27(Awesome DK Trip!):

I loved going to dk's, I really do. There was a problem though. It was draining all my freaking money.

This trip was different. I don't know what it was. My ring of wealth, toopie changing to obby cape, oreo suiciding, world 66, I just don't know. It was amazing though, and we both got some much needed funds.

We got down the ladder, and supreme was pounding us, he wouldn't get off us. I guess oreo punched him or something, cause he left us alone. We kill the first two with no luck. Our third kill was sorta good:

daxewithugaos2.png

Toopie got an axe, woot! That pays for the whip I lost pking. I'm already happy. A few rexes later(2 I think), toopie goes "meh."

"I mean wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!"

He tells me it's a zerker. Yay! We have 2.5m each us in less than 200 casts.

serkerringwithugajx6.png

Hehe, I'm not used to this. Anyway we've done 500 casts now with nothing. I still haven't had my DK drop of the day(well duh, toopie gets 4/5 drops with his nubby mage level.)

And then it happens, I hit, toopie doesn't, and rex left me a little present. I was so excited I picked it up right away, so the pic is a little fake(had to re-drop.)

axe1pz9.png

Wow, this is a lot of money. We kill a few more rexes, nothing. Then toopie went a little too far out and I see a 29 hit him. Crap. I mage pray, and we kill this one rex. We don't know what to do. He asks to ladder, I say sure. Now we're up, with an easy 8 mill in our inventories. I want to tele, toopie wants to go down. He goes down, and I go down like 10 secs later. I sort of get prime and supreme on me, and he gets in the corner.

I run back up, thinking my trip is over. I only had 180 something casts left anyway. Toopie tells me he'll kill a few more. I'm cool with that. I wait from the top of the ladder and I get this.

From toopietoopie:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From toopietoopie:D axe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daxe2withugabd2.png

Woooooooot! One more kill was an axe! Yay, we have so freaking much, I'm estatic. Dk's are now the most fun thing to do. We try not to get too greedy, and tele out.

I quickly brag to half my friend list, and then get off. It's 2:30 by the way.

Best thing was, the entire trip, we didn't see a soul. Not a lurer, or a fellow dk'er. It was nice for a change.

Final loot:

dkloot327ci3.png

I can't wait to go again, that was awesome.

March 30:

Been a few days since an update. One thing I did today was run to the abyss mage, teleport inside, mine some rocks, teleport to the nature alter, and made 41 nats. Okay, I did that a lot. Boring, you don't want to hear about it.

I got a new level. 74. One level from giant pouch. Woot. Toopie managed to make one of my levels for a change. Made a little over 4k nats today. Level pick is up.

Funny story of the day: I am making nats a level 94 follows me at the abyss alter.

Him: Dude y dunt u use gen store 2 unnote

Me: I use the aybss instead, it's a lot faster.

Him: Oh

Him: Reported.

That was odd....maybe he though abyss was a cheat or something, I don't know. Funny though

Also got 58 agility doing abyss today. Haven't visited a course since 57.

Then me and toopie wanted to go kinging. We get down good and go about 400 casts with nothing. Then, I see a little pretty ring on ground:

zerker2vz8.png

Lol, if you are wondering why the heck I'm talking about mith ore, we always like to mess with each other when we get something. Trip before it seeded like we had 300 mith ore. My next line was..."but not as rich as a zerker!"

Anyway, I have about 300 casts left and I step out a little too far. I see a 24 and a really big water thing hit me. Crap. Determined not to ruin this for toopie, I run to the other corner, and tele. He is maging safely again. Not sure what he got, I was tired and went to bed.

15.6k nats left, I'm doing great.

April 1

I finished with my 100k nats!!! Woooot, on to step two. 5th person to post and congratulate me gets 1k nats.

April fools!

I have 11.7k left. Haven't really rc'ed much the last few days. Me and toopie went to dk's and couldn't even get set up. So we decided to barrow. Got junk. Then we pk'ed. After the normal tele away fights, we decided to dm.

The result:

toopiepkvi6.png

Hehe, we went p2p pk'ing and he got the kill on me, I'm sure he'll post his little pic o.o.

The next day, I went to dk's with nano with only a warrior ring. We got lured by a 125 in a slayer cape because he was too lazy to hop. Reported him. New rule ftw.

I also went back to f2p wild, won a fight, lost one. My win:

f2ppkzy2.png

The r2h wasn't actually his. Don't know why I marked it. 21 KO ftw.

Also did new quest, 38k till level and giant pouch.

April 3:

School is back, it sucks. Oh well, I'm getting nearly done with first step. The main achievement is 75 rc. This speeds up nats tremendously, it's amazing. Really, level pic is up. Thanks to all my friends who came(too many to list.)

2.9k till I'm done !

April 7:

Been a while since I've updated, but dang, I made some progress. First thing was I got pk'ed. This hadn't happened in a while, and it shouldn't have happened. I was watching a friend fight when it froze.

Connection lost-please wait- attempting to reestablish

Crap, log back in two minutes later, in fally.

Pouches take forever, seriously the longest I've ever had to spend. Finally, I get them back and finish my 1.7k ess.

Here is the result:

100knatsvd5.png

Well I start making laws and have like 4k ess gone.

Anyway, that isn't interesting to read, I did go dk'ing though, and got a shiny ring before these jerks lured us.

zerker3vc5.png

April 9:

Laws were really boring. I hated them. I couldn't stand to do them for more than 10 minutes. That isn't fun, RS is supposed to be fun.

CHANGE OF PLANS

I bought a fat stack of regular and pure ess. I will just do nats and fires and rotate the two. I will continue to get experience. I may do some calcing later, now I'm just getting xp.

~~~~~~

What!?!?!? You can only have 10 smilies in a post....makes my reading even less interesting. <3:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do it!! It will be hard but dont give up. Good luck :D

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Go Uga Go! That is one insane goal. Good luck on the way, try not to get too bored. I may pop in for some rcing, as I always love to rc :D

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Trust me, you can NOT do this all by yourself.

Do part of it by yourself(get cash) and then pay runners.

By the time you do it yourself to 91, i'll be level 126 with 50m cash,

and you'll be level 91rc with 100m cash

I am doing 200k nats by myself, and with the 40m profit, I will buy 400k ess and use law runners. :)

Thanks for the support everyone.

ugafan2009.png

omg! 91 rc! go Mooooooooooooogafan!

You are insane.so four months? maybe we can get 91 rc and 99 fish together :thumbsup:

PS>Im gonna go abby pking so youll be 27 ess off, buhahaha!

(jking, only because im 20 lvls lower)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I'll take your sanity now, chances are you won't be needing it :XD:

Good luck though, I'll be there forcing you along in game \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

91 Runecrafting... Easly one of the best money makers skillwise in the game.

Good luck!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

GL Noob :]

If you start begging for Barrow Bros. to come back to you, too bad. I've already hooked up with Ahrim, Dharok and Verac. We made dharok babies!

::'

I beg to differ ::' I went from 65-90 (I would be 91 by now, but I'm on a Runescape-break :P) runecrafting by myself, crafting nature runes the whole way. It is certainly possible, you don't need runners to help you get there ::'

I would actually recommend doing nature runes the whole way, but to each his own ::' I wish you the best of luck! Don't let others discourage you, just remind yourself about how worth your time getting level 91 will be and I'm sure you'll get there.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Eek, saved this from the evil page two pker. :o

Thanks for the encouragement guys, its back to making nats though. And tripsis, I want the goal this year, so I'll be doing runners part of the way. :XD:

ugafan2009.png

Nice goal, as 91 RC is teh 1337imbahaxx0rz. What do you plan to do with all the cash btw (If you have any left over after running)?
I'll probably get a rare, and buy a few skills. If I'm not sick of it, I might get more ess and get law runners for a 99. Really not sure yet.

ugafan2009.png