\../ Via Dolorosa \../ [78 con!] 2093/2277

99 farm post

So, 99 farm, fletch and pray have been achieved, celebrated and now stored to the pages of history. It's time to take a look at the future and see what lies there... This is my via dolorosa, highway to hell or whatever you want to call it.

Unlike in my farming post, I don't start this by setting myself a certain goal. Eventually I will get what I want anyways. This blog is your view to my gameplay: my stories, my levels, my everything. A new level picture will come out every overall level that's dividable with 10 (next being 2090) or a skill that's dividable with 5 or 99.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hohto:

So, to have a point reading this, you need to know who am I. So, I started my rs career in 2001 and was pretty much a miner&smither type of a character at first. I was one of the first 200 players ever to mine runite for example. One biggest checkpoints on my career was when I became part of tip.it staff. I was a global moderator at these forums for years and you can still find my name from the retired staff list. I got pkin related sections to my control and eventually the forums dragged me into itself: I started training combat and doing some real pkin.

Eventually all the stories got their ends and I left my position at Tip.IT and retired from the game for a while. I had no motivation or time for what it would have taken to moderate, so leaving was the only thing to do. Eventually I got back into the game and skilling.

Another point at my "career" was the introducing of RS2. I was strongly against it and as a protest I stayed in RSC. I got 99 magic in RSC and might be the only one ever who has gotten 99 magic twice on same character because of that. Anyways soon I realised that RSC was about to die and I had two choices, retire or go for RS2. I chose the 2nd option which was kinda hard: I would need to face the fact that I was wrong earlier, leave everything I have to RSC and start from literally nothing. Even today after spending millions on the 99 magic and donating stuff to friends, my rsc bank would be worth easily hundreds of millions in RS2.

In rs2 I've been pretty much a pure skiller. Solo pkin there has never really attracted me like it did in rsc and I only pked with RSD, my old and my current clan. I've been a player moderator since 2005 and currently got a moderator+rs historian titles at Zezima's official forums.

LEVELS:

16.7.2007: 84 thieving

17.7.2007: 76 hunter

18.7.2007: 77 hunter

19.7.2007: 88 fish

23.7.2007: 82 agility, 78 hunter

24.7.2007: 87 herblaw, 87 craft

25.7.2007: 78 construction

With this date I changed my 99 farm post into this. Farm post can still be found (url posted earlier) if someone wants to see it. Yesterday I finally got into RSD, again. Had been their member for years, but because of real life things I was forced to leave them pretty near christmas. Only took like a week to go through whole application system, but was worth it. We had a fight against Titans (+NI later) while I was still an applicant. Great fight indeed and even tho NI tried to crash it, we ended up winning it.

After my last 99s, I've been doing randomly a bit everything. Took one agility level, been doing some rc and currently fishing swordies for f2p pk's. Probably won't go for a new 99 for a while, seeing as there aren't any skills that I've already almost mastered or like enough to master them. Been thinking of 99 slayer, but it would take ages... Oh well who knows what we'll see in future.

So, in last few days I've been doing a bit everything but mostly nothing. Haven't done any hardcore skilling, but done a bit that and this. Same with mithril dragons, killed few but not too many. Also was pkin with RSD. This time wasn't as fun as last time, no other clans seemed to want to fight. oh well at least there's few declared wars... Gotta keep fishing for them so I won't run out of food.

Today got finally 2085 total. not a big deal, but closer to 2100 than 2084. Zot Mutske has been asking me to come do some thieving for a while and today I decided I could go there to take one level.

Been only teasing animals lately, in the other words hunting and fishing. Been doing around 130k hunt xp per day for few days now and then fishing at later times when red chinchompa pots are getting filled. Seems to work well.

Next level will definately be 88 fishing. I'll most likely get it tonight, but dunno will it be 19th already when I get it.... Oh well who cares as long as I get it. Friends have also enjoyed my new fishing hobby. I personally don't need more cooking xp, so few friends have gotten some extra fish to cook.

Finally got the first picture here. Was about time. Like you can see, I've been training quite a lot hunter lately. It's relatively fast skill and it was my lowest skill, so why not :P

Dunno for sure what will be my next levels, but I know for a fact that I'm getting closer and closer to the big 2100. My only wish atm is that Jagex doesn't give us a new skill before I hit that.

Pictures:

2090totalaj1.png

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, good luck! :D

Finnish man should be able to do it easily :wink:

That's alot of seeds you are gonna need, but oh well, you can do it anyways :D

And also, good luck if you decide to get pray up to 99 too :wink:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Good luck! Thats one hot farminglevel allready. :P And go get that spirit seed!

Btw, if you get one like very soon, will you plant allready but not check health until the final xp? :P Or will you save it in bank until a few days before the big day?

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

I have like 5 spirit seeds :lol: . With Miscellania you get tons of them.

I'm planning to get mine from cutting willows at Barbarian outpost :P

Ty everyone :)

signaturehoh.jpg

At first I thought the topic said you were going for 99 Firemaking.. I wasn't gonna post cause there are so many FM posts. But, I mean, 99 farm is so awesome!!!

Good luck. 8-)

~Saruman

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Looks like you're doing a terrific job so far :) Keep up the good work, stay motivated and I'm sure you'll get there in no time!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

240k xp done in less than 1 day :) Not bad, thinking that I had a funeral and other stuff yesterday :P

signaturehoh.jpg

Finnish man should be able to do it easily :wink:

Suomalainen voittaa aina!

Yeah, looking all your other 99s, this shouldn't be too hard. Atleast if you like farming.. ;)

u5zhkTY.gif