Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

The Editor

Due to popular demand, the Tip.It times presents you with an EXCLUSIVE interview with Zezima. So take some time, log out of RuneScape, and enjoy the read, as Zezima indulges us with, hopefully, anything you would care to know about him, as well as things you may not have even thought of...

Click here to read the rest of this article.

EDIT: We've already gotten several messages about this article in-game... PLEASE, keep conversation in the topic :D.

thread cleaned- ~jaklumen

and again ~Devoted12~

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clears out a lot of stuff

now let's hope people stop calling him a 42 year old woman :lol:

too bad he didn't show his bank, would be fun seeing it once :)

must be annoying to be that famous though :o

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

I wonder how he gets his friends...Anyway nice to know hes not one of those no-lifers.But that he's going to graduate in Biologie and stuff.

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

I've already gotten a few people asking me this, so i might as well post it here too: This is the real Zezima... All the admins of the site can validate this, after the interview we got in-game varification that it was indeed the account of Zezima we were talking to. So please don't doubt at all :)

I've already gotten a few people asking me this, so i might as well post it here too: This is the real Zezima... All the admins of the site can validate this, after the interview we got in-game varification that it was indeed the account of Zezima we were talking to. So please don't doubt at all :)

No pic no proof harharharhar

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Wow! Just awesome!!! This must seem great for you guys at Tip.It. Definately shows that people appreciate you as a major fan-site!

Well I'm a bit disappointed that zezima didn't give a bank screenshot, but I understand. People are always trying to "sell" his account.

Now all we need is The Old Nite and we have a nice little set (lilyuffie would be cool too)!

91 RC!!! #332 to get it!

"D'you wear a black armband

When they shot the man

Who said 'Peace could last forever'" Guns N' Roses

Congratulations again Tip.it staff! Exclusive interviews with such famous players an' all. This can only boost Tip.it's reputation as the first and best fansite and now with close links to the greatest players. *bows*

I personally hope this interview will help clear out a lot of the crap Zezima gets from players blindly insulting him.

Nice questions oddfaery. He says he doesn't post but do you think Zezima reads forums?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I think Zezima handles his relative 'fame' very well. most lv.120+ players call anyone lower than them 'noob' and add them to ignore. It is also impressive how he respects N0valyfe and The Old Nite.

I think he deserves to be treated with respect and heralded as a great player.

Bi.

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

Congratulations again Tip.it staff! Exclusive interviews with such famous players an' all. This can only boost Tip.it's reputation as the first and best fansite and now with close links to the greatest players. *bows*

I personally hope this interview will help clear out a lot of the crap Zezima gets from players blindly insulting him.

Nice questions oddfaery. He says he doesn't post but do you think Zezima reads forums?

I don't think he does. he's too busy skillin'

siggy5va.png

nice interview

i think i never could imagine of turning chat on and getting 5000 messages a sec.

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

lol, it's nice to know that zezima isn't actually a mindless zombie that plays all the time.

i mean really, if you look up 'zezima' on google there are like petitions on stopping him from playing...

also, i thought that he was a girl... and one time, (when i was like 50 combat or so) i had added zezima for the fun of it. then he was actually on for more that just 2 seconds (not sure if turning private chat off or not but will log in and out) i freaked and said stuff like 'hi! will you be my friend?' and 'plz don't ignore me!) man, now i feel almost bad, lol

Yayyyyyy...