Tip.It Times Presents: The One Rare Almost Everybody Wants

Kiara_Kat

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

The One Rare Almost Everybody Wants

The Editor

I had it for a brief while this week. I furnished my costume room, and filled the wardrobes and chests. Suddenly, I had the most elusive of all the RuneScape rares: Bank space. It's gone now. The new quest came out (two great quests in two weeks - way to go Jagex!) and I've got my Yak hide armour and my 4-piece jester's outfit, a new helm and a new...

Click here to read the rest of this article.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo good article

My bank is always messy so i just brows up and down it till i find what I'm looking for lol \'

But if were were more places that you could store your items then the bank space situation would be calmed down in my mind~

Hay but maby I'm just a dirt, cant keep thing organized people,

Well i enjoyed reading it

~Gantail

EDIT: lol when i was rereading my response i saw spelling errors :-#

I just had to fix them!

Reffing.png

A good article :) . I know the 'What to drop?' feeling all to well.... -.-

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

If a member loses his membership, and becomes a nonmember. They can still play around with all those member objects in his back (take them out, drop them, move them around).

Myself, I never really knew bankspace was an issue until I read this article. I keep all my random event clothe, strange fruit, all those items like hammers, buckets ect... every herb unided and ided (even the odd ones like snapdragon), every usefull potion (super antis, poisons, super sets prayer potions ect...) in both 3 and 4 doses all my runes (and the list goes on)at the top of my bank. I also have all my armours, arrows, various quest armour and every thing cluttering up the bottom of my bank. And i still seem to have around 6+ rows of bank space in my bank. I'm puzzed about how people run out of bank space (members mostly, I can see non members running out easisly)

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

I agree completely, at level 90+ with close to 1500 skill total, I have way too many items that i can never find. I try to organize my bank by skill, items i need to sell, incomplete armor sets i cant put in my house, and then things i use all the time. But even after spending several hours organizing my bank, I still hope to see a "Bank Update" every Monday. My hopes are rarely fulfilled...

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

If a member loses his membership, and becomes a nonmember. They can still play around with all those member objects in his back (take them out, drop them, move them around).

Myself, I never really knew bankspace was an issue until I read this article. I keep all my random event clothe, strange fruit, all those items like hammers, buckets ect... every herb unided and ided (even the odd ones like snapdragon), every usefull potion (super antis, poisons, super sets prayer potions ect...) in both 3 and 4 doses all my runes (and the list goes on)at the top of my bank. I also have all my armours, arrows, various quest armour and every thing cluttering up the bottom of my bank. And i still seem to have around 6+ rows of bank space in my bank. I'm puzzed about how people run out of bank space (members mostly, I can see non members running out easisly)

But how many seeds do you have? I have almost 4 rows of them :-w

nh.jpg

I have to say, I disagree with tha lack of bank space really, I'm a level 114 who trains all skills (expect range: but I still have all the items for it), and I have ALOT of bank space..... we are talking two bank pages here...... I cant think of anything I've had to sacrifce for it, and I still have alot of junk..... I need some clearage :D

However..... i do agree with the need for organisation, If its possible that is.... Although, it seems to me, that this arltical was mroe of a hint droping thing to jagex rather than a good though provoking artical.

sig2webzx7.jpg

yeah, i too would be surprised if the bank was not a list of hits for them.

We've seen magic menu updates, overall updates, friends menu updates, etc...Banks are probably due from march-may

The Editor's bank seems kind of like mine. Sure, the top - oh, say 3/4 - is organized, but below that is chaos. I keep all my tele items just below my clothes, and try to spend the extra time getting duplicates of a bunch of items (key ring, ghostpeak amulet, etc.) but it's just too hard to find that trimmed d'hide body when somebody wants to buy it (finally!). Speaking of trimmed green d'hide bodies, if anybody's interested... :wink:

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I feel the same, it hurt me to know when i first started u can't have every item in the game in your bank and that hurt. I had to dump all that junk and sadly i didn't get so far in my quest to collect the best because i am not a member yet and i got all the treasure trail stuff that are kool. I ended up tossing them out or selling or watever the main point is i understand wat u mean.

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

But how many seeds do you have? I have almost 4 rows of them :-w

I only keep the seeds I need. Bassicly ranarrs, kwuarms snap dragons water melons and some of the high tree seeds

It's awfully pointless to have 4 rows of seeds. Seriously, why do you need so many? you'll never grow any of the lower level seeds once you reach certain levels. No one buys them (being worth less than 5 gps each for the most of them).

EDIT: I should add that i'm level 102, with 1760+ total, and 227 QPs. If you're a logical person (and someone who isn't lazy [for getting items back if you need them later]) having bank space is no problem.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

I have no problem with bank space. I have over 7 lines empty. I am level 88. Maybe my bank is empty because I don't have any barrows :( :( . I don't even have a costume room, I'm thinking of getting one though.

My bank is very organized though. My money is at the top, then ranging stuff, then staples, the mage stuff, runecrafting, slayer, construction, hunter, farming, herblore, clothes, quest items, lanterns treasure trail items. I think I named them all. And at the bottom is my armor and weapons.

I've also done all the quests

I would put a cool link here but I don't know how.

I SO TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! I love the idea of destroy without getting out..... in recent days, I've been stuck having to drop something very valuable for a few moments to hurry up and clean..... My bank was full, and so was my inventory, and my worn items as well. Absolutely full, more than once in the past few days. I love this idea. I love the article, woooooot!!!!

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

I agree with the all bank psace as the rares and the items that kept being added to the updates. But same with f2p members, f2p members would be happy to see more updates for the free players. Also I want to add on to members that they should make some guides to newer p2p members as their first time playing.

Either way both p2p & f2p players suffer for demand of updates. In a recent surveys a lot of people say they want the prices for members to be a bit cheaper, like equal prices. What happen to the saying " Only $5 a month!" now some people has to pay $10.95 or more, mainly the 11 dollars plus are out of the United States. Jagex should increase bank spaces, adequate quests ranges, more land, and more atttractions to the game. As well as Jagex cannot solve a few problems like the cheaters and bug abuses happening on runescape. So there's a pinwheel on the block that never balances.

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.