Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
Who's that handsome devil in that Dragon Chain? Oh wait, Me And don't twist my words, I didn't call you that :shame: :notalk:
-
18 June 2007 - Guaranteed Content poll - Halloween
Grim Reaper hood please :P
-
Andufus's blog. Going shey style, Triple cape goal!
I'm going to miss you! :( Take care and come back soon :)
-
:: 99 Herblore House Party :: - Over
So its at 10PM GMT? If it is, I might be able to be there.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Yes that is true, my friend quit, he was getting bored and needed to focus on his exams so he decided to quit. He was one of my bestest friends, I'm going to miss him :(
-
:: 99 Herblore House Party :: - Over
There's a small chance I might not be able to make it :( But I will try my very best to be there! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
YAY! And also randomness at the Fishing Colony with Shey!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Bump, nobody loves this thread :( Anywho, I did Herblore all day yesterday and got 3 levels! Which means my Herblore level is now 45! \ I can do Legends! Most of today I'll be doing Legends, so if you see me, feel free to give me a HYT : Kind Regrads, ~Phaper P.S, I need to update my signiture :XD:
-
Metalheart's blog of killing...
YAY! :) Go Metal! : Good luck on those goals! Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Sorry to hear that you were scammed Saru! :( If ye need any cooked Monkfish, gimmie a shout
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Whoah! Look at page 1! There's an update! :shock:
-
-'*..:: Hot Mountain's Blog ::..*'-
YAY!!!!!!! \ Good job! :
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Bump! :shock: Gooooo Tripsis Goooooo! \ Kind regards, ~Phaper
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
10K Nats a DAY?! :shock: WOW! That Is runecrafting!Keep going Tripsis! : Never loose belief in yourself! Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
YAY! Good work on 97! I'll be sure to be there on your 99 party Keep it up Tripsis! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
Robert Rdam's blog - It's over.
Congratulations and great job! =D> Now put your feet up and have a beer! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
11 June 2007 - The Dark Bow~ 6:15 AM
I think I'll save up for one due to it looks so cool
-
Pmgz. Erk just made a new blog. Now without pants!
YAY!!!! ERKYYYYYY!!! Good luck on those goals! :
-
99 Fishing Achieved---Thanks Everybody!
Count me in on the race :
-
-'*..:: Hot Mountain's Blog ::..*'-
Nice work so far Hot Mountain :) Keep going I'm sure you'll get there! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Hey Oreo, race ya to 99 fishering? Keep going! :
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Amazing work Tripsis! :shock: Good work and keep going! : Kind regards, ~Phaper
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Oreoooooo ftw! :
-
Mirror's Blog <3 ~ Closed!
Congratulations on those hawt Construction lvls Mirraw
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Goooo Saruman!!