Everything posted by Runeman231
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
So my question is this: What's your zombie plan? Mine is to fight my way through the zombie hordes using a makeshift club until i get to a sporting goods store to get my hands on a gun. Then steal a car and drive till I get to a redneck territory which is one of the few areas zombies are unable to survive. Your plan would work for me, considering I live rather close to redneck territory.. : But you're going to reply anyway with a spammy post? Come on... :roll:
-
My nearly 100% correct theory. WE set summon prices =D
I think people need to stop speculating and coming to wild conclusions and just PLAY THE GAME.
-
3 December 2007 - Behind the Scenes - December
Its just you, pretty much everyone else wishes you'd just shut up. :
-
3 December 2007 - Behind the Scenes - December
Sounds pretty cool. I wonder what exactly they meant by the Gravestone thing? I'm confused.. #-o
-
Happy 29th birthday, Andrew Gower!
I'll be po'ed if they closed the office just for his birthday... :x Come on BTS! P.S. Happy Birthday Mr. Gower :oops:
-
Hidden Updates
Fail *1 million The Falador Farm got a makeover back when Farming was released, way back in 2005. And most of the animals there(besides the sheepdog) have been graphically uplifted since then. The dog looked like that when Farming came out...
-
Chaos Elemental Hints toward Summoning?
Here's all of the possible anagrams I found: Nuclei Uncle i Clue in - interesting... :-k Lice un Cue nil I think you should try reading earlier posts before posting yourself! =D> Why are you telling me this? I offered more possible solutions to the anagram... :roll:
-
Chaos Elemental Hints toward Summoning?
Here's all of the possible anagrams I found: Nuclei Uncle i Clue in - interesting... :-k Lice un Cue nil
-
Red & Black Trimmed and Gold-trimmed Armors?
If you go to the Grand Exchange Knowledge Base Article and go down to Item Sets, look under Trimmed and gold-trimmed dragonhide armour sets and you'll see that Red and Black are also listed. New Treasure trail Rewards? Or was is simply a mistake? Discuss. Link to Proof: PROOF!!
-
Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)
Are you SERIOUSLY that clueless? :-w
-
Project Onyx v2 | Issue 1 | New Issue Coming Out Saturday!
Good issue. P.S. Hey Skill :)
-
Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)
If you read more than just the first post you'd know that 10+ people have confirmed that the link is safe... :roll:
-
Will summoning bring daytime and nighttime?
It'd be a neat feature but I think you're grasping at straws... That picture was the initial logo for Development Diaries.
-
You've been playing for...
I'll support, even though mine would say "Too Long!"
-
Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)
Awesome finds!
-
-=| The mechanics of Summoning |=-
They didn't mention mules, I did a "find" of the entire article... I am, too, curious as to see how this skill will work. Heck if its good enough I may unretire to check it out!
-
Woodcutting and the Duel Arena?
The only way I could think of them changing Woodcutting(and possibly make it less tedious :D ) is if they broke it up into several steps: -Fall the tree -Carve and chop it up -bundle the logs I know that some people would complain that it prevents them from AFK training Woodcut but that's against the rules anyway. :D Just a possibility...
-
a potential solution to the dueling problem: trust stakes
The middleman/woman might get flagged for Real-World Item Trading though... :?
-
Quick Question
I'm almost positive you can't. That'd defeat the purpose of the requirement...
-
Massive update by jagex =0
Use your brain... =;
-
5 minutes in f2p world
91 is a high combat level?
-
Jagex - Launching two new games next years.
Atleast read the whole article before posting... :roll: It says that RuneScape will be their main focus for atleast the next 5 Years...
-
November 13th: Guaranteed Content Poll - Graphics
You've just proved yourselfthe example of the failing guaranteed polls. It's just a graphical update, there won't be any new content and voting for it won't help. Thinking this way seems pretty ignorant to me and doesn't help improving the game. I wonder how many people think exactly this same thing. Why the hell are you getting so upset? He wanted to vote for it and that's his right. Besides, I think he mean he also hopes that the monsters in the Fight Pits and Fight Caves get updated as well... P.S. YOU NEVER KNOW, There very well may be some new content coupled with it, so grow up and get over yourself..
-
November 13th: Guaranteed Content Poll - Graphics
If Tzhaar wins hopefully they'll couple it with another update to that region. :D
-
November 13th: Guaranteed Content Poll - Graphics
Quote from Runescape.com I wish I couodl vote, but I quit :?