Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. I love how most of your advice here in Off-topic is completely useless and no one is bothered by it! :lol: Oh contraire. His advice is so delightfully simple, primative and accessible, it's more often than not the soundest advice of all. I guess saying "completely useless" was not the right way to word it. Anyway, I guess i'm just looking at his advice in the wrong way... ah well.. Dude, if I were you, I'd try to get on the good side of my future emperor.
  2. Meh... they've been stuff like this saying this ever since afganistan. Me is almost thinking this its some sort of scare technique, trying to show people that the war is real.
  3. My internet was a fair bit laggy today, so, my automatic action was to reset the wireless router. It was at 1 mbps and when I reset it, my connection started again at 54 mbps, and within ten minutes, it steadily decreased back down to 1 mbps, and now my connection is unbearably slow. Could there be some sort of interference (not sure how that would work, but)? I think the problem is on my laptop, because another computer connected wirelessly works fine? EDIT: Now it's back to 48, weird...
  4. Stan should've bought rehab hero :(
  5. That fudge looks awesome! Is there like a recipe or something? Glad you had fun ^-^
  6. It's only a matter of installing the proper MOD or writing the code to do it. PhpBB doesn't limit what someone can write to extend it. In the end all it would really take is retrieving multiple posts from the database instead of just one like the current quote system does. Not all that hard to do for someone with a bit of experience with PHP and how PhpBB works. This would be quite useful in the end. Wait, are you guys talking about like multiple quote buttons on the viewtopic page? What i was thinking, to make it a bit less server intensive, and easier to code, would be to add a quote button to the reply page, where it shows the previous posts, and then when you click on it, it puts in in the posting box. Hell, that could easily be done with a little bit of php and a simple js function.
  7. Umm...I'm fairly certain it's a language...spoken in Finland...
  8. Yes. Of course. If you're 16, you're automatically impervious to rape. I'm getting rather sick of your age stereotypes. And if there was this secret santa, I wouldn't participate. Its not just the risk of bad stuff in the mail or stalkers, but even the fact that you could simply sit there gladly accepting gifts without giving anything. Kinda bad system I'd say. It'd be a bit messier, and harder on the organizer, but that would easily be fixed if they were mailed to a common address, and then sent off to everyone.
  9. Errdoth replied to Harakiri's topic in Off-Topic
    I seriously want to go put that in the lawn, and when people come up to me to tell me that didn't get on the ballot, just be like, "I know." :XD: (Would probably work better if I were of legal voting age/owned a house where my parents didn't control the lawn, but, I can aspire =))
  10. Yeah, that one looks hilarious :XD: "BELIEVE IN SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  11. Pfff...real men drink powerthirst. :P
  12. Errdoth replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    Fight and bleed. (Since my last one didn't get answered) Autistic or Schizophrenic?
  13. I thought that was Gravel/Gavel/However you spell it?
  14. Errdoth replied to rushrock's topic in Off-Topic
    ORLY?
  15. Errdoth replied to rushrock's topic in Off-Topic
    I was just thinking about this :) I like green tea, with some lemon =)
  16. You're bother seriously made that! That's awesome!
  17. Yeah, it is my ip, so that makes more sense now, but why would there be a linksys config thing? The wireless card I have in my laptop is a d-link, and the main router is a netgear?
  18. fgfuyfyuiuy0, you're the one that had to pick weeds to pay for your truck, right?
  19. So I just changed the password on my old yahoo acct (only use it for answers, not a big fan of most other yahoo stuff), and it sent the confirmation email to my gmail account. Here is the weird part. At the bottom of the email, there is an ip address thing, so, wondering what it goes to, I click on it, and it took me to a linksys router login page, so I put in the default login stuff, and it took me to a router config page. This isn't my router, mine is a netgear, but then who's is it, and how come I can access it over the internet? The ip it gave is 72.129.0.6 [hide] [/hide] I dunno...
  20. I don't care whether people read or not, it's just people who think it's cool to not read, and prominently show their disgust at it whenever reading is brought up. e.g. "I have to go drop this book off at the library real fast...be right back" "Why are you reading a book, you're such a loser" I want to whack people like that...
  21. The Vice Presedent must be able to assume all duties of the President. A person can be President for a maximum of 2 terms. Bush has already served two terms. So, no, Bush can't be the VP. Ok, that does not even nearly answer the question. Why can;t a former VP fulfill all the duties of the office? President and Vice President are different, so why would Bush having served two terms as president have anything to do with anything? Because if the President dies, the vice president has to take over as president, and if he was already president twice, he couldn't take over for a third term.
  22. Haha, I have that one on my ipod :
  23. I'm somewhat in your general area...somewhat...
  24. Errdoth replied to Kashi's topic in Off-Topic
    The Hedgeclippers! (Cookie for getting the xkcd reference :-$ )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.