Another personal (almost) encounter with Tip.Iters

Echofish

Right now, I feel so gutted. Finding out that Hiimben was in London a few months back was the last straw.

It all started with star_in_the_sky1, she was near my town for a few days and only informed me when she got back to the Midlands. I could've caught a bus and went straight to wherever she was! It still bugs me to this day.

Then I went to Canada for my cousin's wedding. Who would've thought I'd be around Aaron's (Lionheart) location? I freaked out when I saw one of his videos because just a few weeks before that I was standing at the very spot. Again, if only I knew I would've walked up to his house and say 'Hyt!' but no...

And Emma(ctp080188) happens to know the place I live in quite well. She even went through my road! I told her to wave when she visits next and she did, she waved at a YMCA building which is down where I live. I was in school when that happened. *sigh*

Lastly, Hiimben just informed me that he was in London in July. He was at Paddington Station; there is a rail service that runs through our station and terminates at Paddington. It was frickin' 4 stops away from me!

I'm really upset now. These people are quite good friends of mine even before I found out all of this. This stinks.

Edit: Now I've just found out that Hydraides and Sue_Kitsu were also near. Hydraides told me that he drives near the motorway round my area and he has also driven past my school...

-.-

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing beats finding out a Tip.It'er sits next to you in Java class :P .

But, having had that experience, I feel for you. Keep trying :) .

p2gq.jpg

Lastly, Hiimben just informed me that he was in London in July. He was at Paddington Station; there is a rail service that runs through our station and terminates at Paddington. It was frickin' 4 stops away from me!

-.-

I was there too. :shock: :shock:

In July. On Paddington Station. I lived on Paddington. (No, not the station.) :shock:

-.-

I was there too. :shock: :shock:

In July. On Paddington Station. I lived on Paddington. (No, not the station.) :shock:

If thoust allowed me to try some maths I could probably work out the dates I was there. Right, left on the 1st, 8 days in LA, another 8 in Florida, 5 in New York, then in London so about the 22nd I was in London, and I was in this cheap apartment thing about two blocks from one of the entrances to Paddington station I think.

I dunno if we should be talking about this. It's actually against the rules to give out home adresses and arranging to meet up etc..

Closest contact I've ever had to a Tip.Iter? Probably Mc90123 when you trading on Pok̮̩̉̉mon, and we forgot to turn the sound microphone thing off.

I'm lucky enough to have one of tip.it's greatest sitting next to me right now. ::' Merc has come to stay for the week and we've been having lots of fun. :D

We carved a pumpkin and also made a pumpkin pie which was scrumy yumptious mmmmmmm

Seen a few films at the Abertoir festival, see the film thread in M&M for that.

Today we have been making a supersized Fudge bar which we will post pictures of soon.

Been for lots of walks some nice some looooooooong but still nice. Matt will post a big thread soon with pictures.

n631210642_1592441_8614.jpg

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

I've never had a close encounter of the Tip.it kind...

New Hampshire sucks.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

This thread immediately reminded me of that massive tif con topic. One day... haha. :P

That was epic. 50+ pages in what, less than two days? :lol:

Runescapeloser22 and I nearly met in June. We both were going to Canobie Lake Park for end-of-the-year school trips. His trip was scheduled to be a day before mine, but if it rained, we would go on the same day. It didn't rain. :(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

Ben I did not hear of your visit to London. You flippin suck. Also, I swear I know where Biabf lives.

(Stalker).

Heh, How many people did I not tell about it heh :P

Well, I will do so when you're on next :P If you still want to hear it that is.