• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alone Matt is alone :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I almost feel obliged to do a round the country tour, visiting various tip.it members now, for the sake of fun, madness and lash.

This sounds like a great plan. Do it! *Waits patiently*

Alone Matt is alone :(

:( Sims-fairy

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Awesome

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No one lives in my area. NO ONE. All I'm gonna say is the Coachella Valley and Riverside County. :P

At least some other TIF'er lives in your country. :(

This signature is intentionally left blank.

ForsakenMage is actually studying in Riverside...

dsc00488tifte4.jpg

Lloyd Kaufman with me and Suzi :)

See this thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=711452

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I almost feel obliged to do a round the country tour, visiting various tip.it members now, for the sake of fun, madness and lash.

Do a "cross country" run to all the tip.it people over there in the UK for charity :P .

And if that is a success, come to America!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Lloyd Kaufman with me and Suzi :)

See this thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=711452

So you actually found someone shorter than you? Judging from that pic there's no way she'd get past my hips :P

Or How2pk or Hannibal for that matter :-w

So you actually found someone shorter than you?

I thought the exact same thing #-o

Lol. She's about my height.

And I ain't a very tallish person.

I haven't met any Tip.iters. I know a couple people who live nearby*, but there's no way I'm meeting anyone.

*By nearby I mean within 800 miles

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I wanted to meet you and Phil and Dan when i went to Scotland :P But I don't know, it just never worked out. Alas!

No plans of visiting Edi again then? Last time you were there I was stuck in an exam about a 20 minute walk from you, and I didn't find that out till later. Booo.

Chris, you know I would've gone for a pizza with you, Andy and Darrel. Are them two still kicking about? :P

Dan's too cool to meet anyone online!

Pizza?! What do you think we are?! Italians? We want drink. :P

And they're still alive... Unfortunately. <.<

Dan's too cool to meet anyone online!

Now that's just not true. Those 'find sex in your area' adverts can be awfully hard to resist.

I smirked...

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

So you actually found someone shorter than you? Judging from that pic there's no way she'd get past my hips :P

Or How2pk or Hannibal for that matter :-w

Lol yeah *pats Suzi on the head* but i'm not that short really, only compared to you lot... and when you go on tiptoes :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Convenient. :-w

J/k suzi :P

Anyways, ehm, does anyone live around the Kansas area... more importantly, around pittsburg? :P

You could always come and say hi next time you, or any of the others who know who they are, are in Michigan.

WE CAN HAS PILOW FITES K <3:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

You could always come and say hi next time you, or any of the others who know who they are, are in Michigan.

WE CAN HAS PILOW FITES K <3:

When I become uber rich, I'm coming over there, and we are gonna party, k Revenga?

....If I actually became rich, I'm fairly certain ill get more then you, Del, and I together.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It can't be that long away, how far up north in Canada do you live in?

And for some reason I'm scared when you mention me, you, Laniey, and pillow fighting.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i