Everything posted by Errdoth
-
iTunes help.
It might take a while, but you could put the songs you want on your ipod in a playlist, tell the ipod to sync from there, and then check all of the songs in your library?
-
What is your religion?
The pope always scared me. IMO, at least John Paul II didn't look as scary.
-
What is your religion?
CSS as in CouterStrike: Source, or CSS as in Cascading Style Sheets?
-
What is your religion?
I'm agnostic for the time being. As a little kid, I've been taught about god and Jesus, and everything; and realized I had absolutely no say in the matter.
-
Required - free mp3 editing software
In the past, I've used audacity (SourceForge) I'm not too sure if it will convert your files, but you can clip them, and do stuff like that.
-
~Dumb School Rules~
Go get your parents to go talk to the school board about it. My school has 45 minutes of lunch. ...What? 25 minutes is amazing at my school, and that's lunch and social time combined... ~Rcty OMG! :shock: That's mad! At my school we have 1 hour 10 mins for lunch! Holy! We only get 25 minutes as well; and I've always thought that was a lot... My school is very strict when it comes to rules. My friend and I even made a website about the rules :P . (Mainly uniform. Black or white shoes, no logos, at all; or you get a detention, and have to sit in the office until your parents bring you a different pair of shoes...)
-
Man sues God to stop terror threats.
OH NOES! A RESPONSE FROM GOD
-
Cruelty to Animals: Whats your stand
Haha, did you see their new ad on digg? The digg thing (don't want to link to the actual article) You have no idea how much these people (and Justin timberlake) piss me off.
-
Multiple Signature Help.
Woah dude, it's a custom sig script, not 9/11.
-
Sorry for this please lock
It's better than them being shot >_>
-
Man comes fifth in local hedge trimming contest.
Here you are: Awesome hard-core hedge trimming action there. edit: say that five times fast :P
-
Man comes fifth in local hedge trimming contest.
Pics or it didn't happen. :P
-
Accents
You can either use good 'ol alt codes, or (I'm not sure about vista, so bear with me here), you can go to your control panel, and change your keyboard language to US International, then you can type apostrophes before letters like ̮̩̉̉ and give then accents. I have no idea how you do that in vista, so I'll wait for someone to clarify it.
-
Game creater
Yeah, If your serious, that's the best game creator around.
-
Can I retain the customizations I have on XP in Vista?
Actually, this is going to be on a completely new machine, and I want vista for it's dx10. These are like skins and stuff, and I'm not sure if they're compatible with Vista (Like the uxtheme patcher so I don't have to buy blinds)
-
I have a plethora of questions on making a forum.
Seconded. Use phpBB as a base so that your time can be spent on customization, rather than building from scratch.
-
Can I retain the customizations I have on XP in Vista?
Well, basically I'm asking how much customization you lose/gain with the XP versus Vista UI.
- Misfile
-
Can I retain the customizations I have on XP in Vista?
I'm planning on getting vista when I get my new pc ($500 more =P~ ), I will be getting vista with it. On XP, I have my visual styles, Konfabulator widgets, Rainlendar, some stuff done with tweak UI, object dock, and that kind of stuff. Will any, if not all of these be available when I make the switch to vista, and what will change interface wise in Vista?
-
The Power of Bubs *!video now up!*
Merc, you should get all of off-topic to sing the chorus, I'm laughing at just the thought of that :thumbsup:
-
If they were cats...
What's wrong with cute cats? :-s
-
Check a topic
Are you like running these on an old machine with a process-watch or something? I'm curious to see how you find the reg values and stuff.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9/10 Didn't your sig used to say you were going for 99 hunter? Or did you get that?
-
The Power of Bubs *!video now up!*
Awesome! I was singing along to it... :P
-
If they were cats...
(love the quote in your sig, btw)