Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Parkour
Parkour is awesome, period. It's really fun, and if you've never practiced, I recommend you go out and at least try some basic stuff. Or, you can get into a group, and they might have sessions in your area, which is even more fun, cause you get to learn from all the experienced people. I've been into it for just about a year, and you should seriously try it out if you never have before. (Also, just to let you know, some traceurs will get on you pretty bad if you use parkour as a verb)
-
The daily MSN chat
-
A new terrorist organisation
Script kiddies running their bruteforcers on myspace was bad enough. Now their claiming to be terrorists? Run, run, fox! Before they hack the news station! (That might actually be a good thing... :P )
-
Mod increase request
If a moderator is assigned to take care of Rate this! and General, s/he can only lock/move etc. posts in those areas. They Can't go to Help&Advice and moderate stuff there, cause they dont have abilities :D No offense to the the system, but that seems a bit of an odd way of doing things. I always though that the mods were assigned to certain boards, where they were to do the majority of their work, but in an emergency, had the power to go elsewhere. Are they not trusted enough to have power everywhere, or is there some other reason? :-s
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Thanks!
-
What's YOUR dreamcar?
Santa, just between you, me, and the rest of the interwebz, I'd really like an Aston Martin :-$
-
Warped Tour 07'
I'm going to the LA one a few days before school starts, can't wait!
-
Post your shoes!!!
Just got some new ones (Green bottom ) and Globes always make my feet look HUGE, but, I still like 'em.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
3/10 for 'ya.
-
The Simpsons Movie
What plot? :P Hilarious movie, the beginning especially. "Why the hell do we have to pay to see something we already get at home, for free? these guys are all suckers..."
-
Take the phishing quiz and post your score! no cheating!!!
9/10 I didn't think that grammar would be a definite give-away with scam sites. I mean, if they could replicate the sites that good, they should at least know some English. Also, why is age of importance, I'm only thirteen, but have a basic enough understanding of what a corporate bank site should look like. (the "We need your social and account number to retrieve your password was kind of a give :? )
-
your favorite kind of sport?
Toucḫ̩̉̉. (Although I wouldn't actually consider pk a sport, but...)
-
Need something to do ..
You have no toe nails? :-s
-
Torment
The second one doesn't have a quote for me :? It's just a picture of a bare old white wall, a couple of switches and a television with coloured static buzzing? Thats weird, I have a picture of like some winged thing, and a quote... :-k EDIT: I'm on lvl 3 now, the whole problem was me hitting enter, instead of clicking the button
-
Torment
And I thought overture facile was hard... At least a hint, or something to get me started.
-
Are you a Fascist? Take the F Scale Quiz.
2.46666... I am an
-
Empire - Christaphor Paulini: Predictions
I'm still in for the whole: The third dragon hatches to arya, and saphira falls in love with it, forcing eragon and arya together piece, but, I can wait... and wait...
-
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Oh god, that was soooooo good. Unfortunately, I was up in mammoth and had to sit through a wedding and didn't end up buying the book until 5 in the afternoon. Occupying for the drive home though. I'm sad that the series is over; :cry: [hide] I was right about Snape, RAB, and really enjoyed the whole "Dumbledore Sandal" thing. Great book! Feed me more! [/hide]
-
Pope: If it ain't Catholic, it ain't a church
You know so little... The Jews did kill Jesus, even if indirectly. They denied him and called for his crucifixtion...His death wasn't done by their hands (I believe the Romans actually did the deed), but his death was on their hands. Actually, that was another reference to the south park easter special episode. (The one where it makes the pope an easter bunny) Someone said south park, so I am forced to quote stan's dad. :P
-
Pope: If it ain't Catholic, it ain't a church
You know so little...
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
GAH! It's like private chat, you can set to be viewed by the public, by friends, or by no one!
-
My hypothalamus (gland in brain)- Question
I'm 50 percent femenine for me being a guy. I don't act like tht or anything, it's just what the test said. I scored 100% on that "Match the eyes with the emotion" thing. :shock:
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Danka!
-
Portals
What's the difference between underwear gnomes and regular gnome? I have my little garden gnome (Product of Mexico) sitting here, and he hasn't hid anything of mine, that I know of.
-
Describe the person above you with one adjective!!
Fantastic.