Everything posted by oropher
-
4th cape of achievement 21st july 2008
you know dutch? On topic: Omg nais skillz nub!
-
99 row 7+ 99 summ.
Amazing! And I also love the total lvl mate. you seriously pwned me in combat noob
-
After 100s of kills and many hours... EDIT: Nice day?
BANDOS HILT! Oh and I'm really sorry stilly, but you can borrow it whenever you want. :-# I just got this at barrows:
-
Ollyc3, Druminator17, Runiteknite, Draco Draco got owned
Gratz mate.
-
All 70+ Skills :D
Fail. /10
-
Eeeek eek! Ook ook eeek eek eeeeek!
Nice, now get a dragon. 10/10
-
Are you going to use Item lending?
Hehe, I saw them beg for your sword. :lol: Anyway, the only item I want to try for a while is an sgs, and only to dk.
-
Rate My 24 Hours
God, I don't know how many times I've told you you should get an amazing outfit ... noob! 9/10
-
Solo Bandos Guide
Who told you that? I rather have a slight chance at a better drop, so I prefer ROW, untill someone can prove me it doesn't work.
-
Brainymidget's Dagannoth Kings Guide
Rex hits 30+. The max hit of prime I've had on me was 57. Sorry, no pics, so you'll have to trust me on my word.
-
Rate this mid level bher.
Well, why does he want us to rate an account that he didn't even train himself? HE doesn't have awesome stats, his sisters account does ...
-
1 Year of playing (Stats and Bank)
5/10 (add +1 every time you deekay though.)
-
Runescape HD/Full Screen - What will F2P Get?
Well, most runescape members started playing in f2p. Nowadays Jagex felt the game needed better graphics, so they will probably give it to f2p as well. I believe more f2pers will never become member when they see some crappy graphics
-
20 Days, It's So Close!!!
Let's see, 10/10 because I like you . -1 because you didn't nolife, -1 because you aren't online enough, -1 because my stats are better. 7/10 =D> :
-
2x solo Armadyl hilt(in same trip)
You are no doubt one of the most experienced kree'arra soloers i've ever heard of. How many times did you kill it? 10/10
-
Rate 30-45 Minutes of Dking ....
Nice zerkers. I don't care whatever your excuses or stories may be, it's still very lucky to get 3 zerkers in a trip using veracs. 8/10
-
DFH
That drop is worth alot more then the best drop I've ever had. You lucky nub.
-
looool epic fail edit:with pay back picture
Got lured for the ags?
-
~!~ Iam BACK!!! with a green skillcape ~!~
That's an impressive way to come back. I don't think I can rate it under 10/10... =D>
-
7 dk drops when soloing? ORLY? YARLY!
I used 5 bunyips
-
7 dk drops when soloing? ORLY? YARLY!
I don't know actually, but he always is in w99, so he probably does. Ask him? :P
-
60 Summoning - 1700 Total. POST OR SQUIRRELS DIE!
DON'T TOUCH ME SQUIRREL!!!!! :-# Oh, and nice achievements I guess ... =D>
-
Intheclub's New Idea~Short Blog to Fame~Day 3~Main Unlocked!
All aboard the phailboat! Good luck.
-
7 dk drops when soloing? ORLY? YARLY!
No, I just didn't have room to pick up the other rannars, I also had to leave like 3 loop halves on the ground :lol: . I can't really pick up any drops during the 1st hour of my trip, since I have an inventory filled with supplies+ the supplies from the terrorbird.
-
7 dk drops when soloing? ORLY? YARLY!
I know I've posted dk trips before, but this one was worth a post as well I think. : The trip lasted for over 4 hours.