Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pics or it didn't happen I'm looking at you condescendingly :lol: It didn't really work because I was laughing. Actually your eyes appear pinkish-high. I wouldn't think of it as condescending :P. Ok, I tried to look condescending. Better?
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pics or it didn't happen I'm looking at you condescendingly :lol: It didn't really work because I was laughing.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got a haircut. My hair is maybe 3 or 4 inches shorter now.
  4. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    The suit really does work for you. I can see why you wear it.
  5. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    It's a legitimate rule too though, although it does require some tweaking here and there.
  6. Clinton did quite a few good things during his administration. That's the only thing I'm going to address since the rest is ridiculous.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Quite a few of us are like you or were like you at one point.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Parkour is great until you realize it's actually just a [cabbage] load of running with some jumping. It's also discouraging that you suck at first. It's no fun jumping off like 3 foot walls.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't say the F-word around him! Nothing to see here :anxious: Just kidding
  10. Skull replied to Maxingmck's topic in Off-Topic
    That's a lie, do you know how much extra work it would be for them to sterilize a kitchen?
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I think our school has a dress code. Maybe. I think it's something like "you can't be naked." Kinda upsetting if you ask me. Oh and we finished Schindler's List in history today. Yay depressing movies.
  12. Skull replied to Sam's topic in Off-Topic
    Surf Solar by [bleep] Buttons. Lovely song.
  13. If you're torrenting it there's basically no reason for it to be in .rar format, so if that's the case than I'd look for another torrent. However, I'm guessing that's not how you're doing it, so just make sure you scan it and make sure they're all .mp3 files, otherwise delete them.
  14. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    The Lays logo says Walkers. O_o The UK version of Lays maybe?
  15. You're better off with a shelter animal in many cases than a purebred anyways, a mixed breed dog is far less likely to have genetic flaws than a purebred unless you're willing to throw down some serious money for a dog. Shelter animals can still run you anywhere from $100 to $500 anyways and the price of ownership is much larger by comparison than the price of actually getting the dog; $5,000 to $20,000 or more over the life of the animal in food, vet bills, etc.
  16. My only question is who the [bleep] brings a foot long rusty knife with them when they go to play video games? Holy [cabbage] I've been doing it wrong.
  17. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Wait, I think we're getting those in NZ, I keep hearing people talk about how doitos are coming to NZ. They get the Skull Emblem seal of approval. I really only like the cool ranch ones though, but the regular ones aren't bad either.
  18. Have we ever had an atheist president? Unless you mean Presidents of different countries than the United States.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Related: I still don't have my license despite the fact that I could have gotten it in April of last year. Fail.
  20. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    =P~
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ah, I hate prompts or questions like that. I always know someone encouraged me at one point of my life, I just can't think of any examples. Those are fun, you just make up a story with varying levels of ridiculousness depending on how confident you are in your writing abilities. And if it's in response to a story where you're supposed to relate to the character, always say that the exact same thing happened to you. It's fun, easy, and satisfying to know that you're going to frustrate the hell out of whoever is grading it since they know it's bull [cabbage], but can't grade you worse since they can't prove it.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I had to write persuasive essays on windmills and baseball bats. Yeah.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Assuming those tests are like the ones I took as a sophomore, they're the easiest things ever. I got in the highest level for every test not taking it seriously at all. And I am by no means a top student.
  24. Skull replied to Romy's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't they already censor the [cabbage] out of everything? Well, to a greater extreme than they already are. Doing things like blocking all search engines, all blogging sites, preventing access to any sites from certain countries, and eventually making it so the only websites that can be accessed are those run by the Chinese government themselves. Basically allowing China to put their spin on the past, modify current events to their liking, and even to try to bend the future to how they want it. Unlikely that it will be that extreme, but I'm honestly not all that up to date on Chinese affairs and their stance on the internet. It's something I've been meaning to put some more research into.
  25. The point is that if you said the sun doesn't exist, he could easily just point up at the sky and say "There it is." Therefore he was able to prove you wrong, and was the one arguing for existence. Conversely if I say that bigfoot exists and I've seen him, the burden isn't on you to search the world for bigfoot to prove me wrong, it would be on me to show you bigfoot. Of course it's never that clear, especially in some situations. An example of this would be anything that has evidence to suggest it's existence due to it filling a void of sorts where understanding is limited. A non-religious example (for the most part) would be the Higgs Boson or God particle. I don't know too much about it so I'm not going to get into any detail, but there are theories that suggest the existence of this particle and there are few other things that could take it's place, yet there is no concrete proof of its existence. Because of this, while the burden of proof is mainly on those who claim it exists, there is also some burden on those who say it doesn't because of how it fills in the gaps. In many ways I believe that burden of proof is similar in the religious context. The fact that a deity isn't something we can sense means that someone needs to give evidence of it, but the way a deity can explain the unexplained and unexplainable makes it hard to disprove as well. Unfortunately, deities have historically existed to explain things that we otherwise cannot, so the credibility of this "void filling" idea being used as an argument for existence is damaged.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.