Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Flyleaf - All Around Me
  2. Woah, woah. Guys calm down. If it's any consolation I haven't been hit on by anyone before. Would it be funny or awkward for me to hit on you right now?
  3. Because that wasn't a generalisation that would piss people off or anything. It was, that's why I said it was. I fail to see the hypocrisy.
  4. Nice job cup. :thumbsup: GOP is so boring :?
  5. Having your name there isn't a problem at all. Anyways, I've been busy packing and stuff but I'm going to try to whip up an avatar or two before I go camping tomorrow. Cb's in charge while I'm gone, stay out of trouble kids. :lol:
  6. I'm making a nice profit off this. Just need to know what to buy, hold it for a few days and sell. Easier money than the people who are bringing it into the economy through 26k and/or bolting.
  7. I for one, probably won't play it more than once.
  8. Aesop Rock - Abandon All Hope
  9. I meant for the girl, but you make a good point about it helping rulings in future cases.
  10. Because it bothers me that he is making himself look bad. And I hate it when people look bad in the wrong setting. This is not the setting to be looking bad in. ... I have no idea what you just said...
  11. Who cares if he has a bad reason to hate it, it's not hurting you that he doesn't like it. Edit: Beat by Wongtong on cruise control.
  12. Cluster-[bleep] of double/triple posts.
  13. People who when they type something add the last letter about 10 times. It pisses me off so much, especially if it's not a vowel. I'm ok with lengthening the vowels to show how you're saying it, but saying something like "farrrr" (second example I found on facebook, since the frist was [bleep]) is just stupid. How do you pronounce that, far are are are are? And to make a generalization that will piss people off; it's only done by really stupid girls and gay guys.
  14. Skull replied to Skully's topic in Off-Topic
    The internet. But that's another one of those love hate things.
  15. That's why I support what they stand for but not what they do and how they do it. Because they're [bleep]ing crazy.
  16. I don't dislike Anime but it confuses me so much. I looked at the Anime thread here a while ago (Before Cad was banned) and I spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about then gave up.
  17. Flyleaf - Fully Alive Fixed my headphones with duct tape. That stuff fixes everything.
  18. Uhh, good for them? It doesn't matter though, it's not like it does anything other than let her sue them.
  19. Rise Against - Give it all My left headphone isn't working. :x
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've only been awake for 3 hours so far today. I haven't done anything. I love/hate summer. I'm bored out of my mind by the second day, but it beats being bored out of my mind and having school work.
  21. Depends, did you tie them together and put them on your head somehow or hang them off of your ears?
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Didn't do much, got about 12 hours of sleep last night which was nice compared to the 7 - 5 I've been getting the last few weeks. Mostly just sat around doing nothing. Umm, I packed for camp a bit. Not a very productive day.
  23. He probably assumed it would be here, looked and didn't find it and then made his own. Which is understandable since it probably should be here.
  24. Was never big on his music, but rest in peace.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.