Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm out sooner than that but I know the feeling. It'll go by faster than you think, don't worry.
  2. Rise Against - Chamber the Cartridge I think it's actually called injection now, but whatever.
  3. Nah, I wouldn't say so. I go to a public school and have pretty much unlimited internet access. It's pretty hard to be "sheltered" these days. Basically I do what I want :|
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Went to school and took some nice standardized math test. :lol:
  5. Nas - Illmatic (album)
  6. Skull replied to Varda's topic in Art and Media
    Looks great :thumbsup:
  7. Either how it is now or if you don't log on at all, it doesn't count as a day. If you're on for as long as it takes to check the ge and that's it, you'd still have used the day. That being said, the way it is now works well.
  8. Legolas61620. Yup.
  9. Add like 10 to my total, that's about where I'll be.
  10. Thinking about stuff like this makes me want to break as many laws as I can, so I try not to think about it much. :lol:
  11. That's really harsh, especially if you've been working hard and getting A's or even if you're not. I honestly don't even know how to respond to that.
  12. There's a reason why base jumping is illegal in most places; you do it wrong, you die. Add a zombie horde waiting for you at the bottom and even if you do make the jump you're going to be ripped to bits.
  13. Skull replied to Unoalexi's topic in Art and Media
    Does that random red pixel count towards your 10 colors? :lol: Anyways, it looks good, I like your old style better though.
  14. Rise Against - Unraveling (Album)
  15. I dunno, chaotic neutral or maybe chaotic good?
  16. Tool - Parabola :D
  17. Tenacious D - Beelzeboss Win in its purest form.
  18. It's physically impossible to strangle yourself, because once you pass out from lack of air, your hands go limp and you can breathe again. And you could bite your own jugular? Snap your own neck maybe?
  19. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Art and Media
    Skully: I see what you're saying. I'm having trouble finding a reference for it. I honestly had no idea what the hell it was so I just kind of copied it directly from Runescape :| You guys are right about the light, I'd say the problem with that is caused by the fact that I planned on having the guy sitting in front of a fire, until I screwed up and made him way to big. I'll see what I can do to put that straight. Problem number 2. This is supposed to be set in a forest and for the life of me, I can't draw trees... :ohnoes:
  20. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd be willing to help out with that if you want any.
  21. Skull replied to Adamthepanda's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll try to communicate with it! OVAR 9000? [bleep] OR GTFO? ITS A TARP! (I said to leave and never return.) ...for great justice.
  22. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll check in on this after school tomorrow, hopefully I won't have missed too much :)
  23. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    The ones I think we need.
  24. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Maybe we should get a bit more on topic :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.