Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny (again). Always fun.
  2. Skull replied to RussianFed55's topic in Off-Topic
    Hmm, I think I might go see it now :lol:
  3. I don't remember... :twss: Nah lego, she talking bout teh gigantic :twss: on teh 1st page of mai bloggeh. ;) :twss: EDIT: Oh yeah, & Happy New Year to both of u. :twss: oic. Google then luls Happy new year. It's actually the year of the :twss:
  4. Skull replied to Shiny's topic in Art and Media
    Your light source seems a little inconsistent on your drawing, or maybe the perspective is a little odd. There's also a few shadows missing and you need to try to work in more shades than just a dark and a light, especially on more free form objects like the pencil case. In all not too bad though, your shading and detail work is good for the most part. Assuming that's a full size scan you might want to find some bigger paper so you can work in more details like texture.
  5. I doubt you need more testers or anything, but if you do just pm me or something.
  6. .PNG in paint.
  7. You're lucky, he's good ;)
  8. Of course they won't mess with it again, seeing as they'd be dead. Anyways I think labor camps is the way to go. Might as well have them doing something productive, eh? :?
  9. Skull replied to Dax's topic in Off-Topic
    Epic.
  10. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Your hair is too awesome. Too awesome isn't possible. But it's pretty close.
  11. Lady something that starts with an S?
  12. 9, I like it.
  13. Sure, if you want it. lol, awesome
  14. View moar smilies or just type :twss: :twss:
  15. I can has mudkip sig?
  16. I've reported exactly once since December 2007 when the trade restrictions got rid of bots and that was an unranked level 20ish who kept trying to get me to give them my password. So I wouldn't report a friend pretty much no matter what they were doing.
  17. I never knew you were ren... makes sense now. Nice read, I'm really looking forward to mechscape.
  18. Skull replied to Dax's topic in Off-Topic
    Tenacious D's Beelzeboss, of course
  19. Pretty much every RATM or Rise Against song.
  20. Pay attention in class/do homework
  21. Hot stuff. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.