Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plugpoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plugpoint

  1. Plugpoint replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    'Secret' Green Day set in a tent on Saturday morning... Drink ALL the alcohols! This weekend's going to be SO MUCH FUN :D
  2. My friend spent a few weeks persuading me to buy a Reading Festival ticket (I'm excited about it now but at the time I wasn't that arsed and didn't really have the money for it) but about a week ago she sold her ticket because she 'couldn't afford it', didn't even bother checking that I had somebody else to go with - luckily I do, but that's not the point - and now she's updated her status saying she's booked an impulse trip to Paris despite not being able to afford Reading. So pissed off. tl;dr - crappy friends
  3. Plugpoint replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    At The Drive-In at Reading Festival next Saturday, ridiculously excited cos I never thought I'd get to see them live. Aiming for at least one black eye.
  4. I see a little silhouetto of a noob, scaramoosh scaramoosh can you do Cook's Assistant?
  5. I put my hand in human poo once... Some society at uni had a dare to deliver a shit in a pizza box to the flat of the year, which was a few floors above me. Somebody decided to drop it down the stairwell. A while later I was leaving my flat and put my hand on the brown bannisters, and I then had the brilliant idea to tell all my Facebook friends to watch out for mud on the bannisters, only for everyone to comment on it saying I'd actually put my hand in shit. Luckily not quite as bad an incident as this though.
  6. Plugpoint replied to TheLad1's topic in Rants
    I always do them on foreign language worlds, they're fairly full of genuine players now but if you can find yourself a decent spot they're not too bad.
  7. Think I'm gonna have to go with mewithoutYou... Paramore come a very close second.
  8. Happens to me more or less every time I teleport there.
  9. Decided the only thing that could make me like this Solomon update would be a Nyan Cat teleport. Until then, this is bullshit. Think it's only a matter of time until they add non-cosmetic stuff to it, in much the same way as they eased us into SOF before unleashing the RWT side of it.
  10. The National - High Violet. Incredible album. Also, seeing Zooey Deschanel in the post above mine has made me really want to listen to She & Him.
  11. Plugpoint replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I had my best day of work ever. "Ask him to show you his party trick. Not telling you what it is. Just ask him." "Alright... Can you show us your party trick?" "Sure..." *kicks himself in the face* Laughed for 45 minutes straight. Best thing I've ever seen in my life.
  12. Plugpoint replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Saw fun. the other night, they were awesomeeee... I'll probably buy tickets to see them when they're back in the UK in autumn. Bluebell (Davey Jones' daughter) supported, she was surprisingly alright.
  13. Hence the (kinda) in the topic title. Sorry, should've been clearer lol - was aimed at Jagex's definition of celebrity, not yours :)
  14. It's just not even remotely practical or safe to do so. Seriously, enemies hit quite a bit harder than they used to and regular attacks simply aren't worth using, even if you're not concerned with efficiency at all. Depends what you're killing I guess, I couldn't work out how to use the abilities so I was just killing stuff as normal and it seemed okayish. Plus they might rebalance it a bit.
  15. You don't HAVE to use the abilities so you can still afk. And I can't remember where I saw it but J-mods have said that slayer's a bit quicker to train in the new system.
  16. Plugpoint replied to Hawks's topic in Off-Topic
    First year of uni is the easiest you'll ever make friends so be as social as you can possibly be, especially during first term. If people in your flat are going somewhere you wouldn't normally go, to hell with it, just join them. Join a few societies too. Like someone said before, you can weed out the crappy friends later. Also the advice about not buying books until you know you need them will save you a load of money, and it'll save you having to carry a shitload of heavy books around when you're moving all your junk to the car when you leave.
  17. Could try a German/French/Portuguese server, might be a bit easier to find an empty spot on there.
  18. If you're moving your rooms around then all contents within deleted rooms will be destroyed, even gold leaf (except for the menagerie/costume room, both of which can be relocated without having to start from scratch). Hope that makes it slightly clearer :)
  19. Plugpoint replied to Cheat's topic in Off-Topic
    Going to be my third consecutive year at Reading Festival. Not that arsed about the lineup, I just want to see At The Drive-In (although Paramore, Saves The Day, Foo Fighters, The Cure and The Black Keys are bonuses). Rest of it's the same shit bands they book every year. Also the fact that ATDI clash with Kasabian will mean it's my second festival where I get to watch another band and not only be thinking 'this is awesome' but also thinking in the back of my mind 'ahahaha other people are watching Kasabian, GUTTED'. Should be fun :)
  20. Another announcement of an announcement, I like it :) lol seriously though, I don't why people are complaining about this being so far into the future... He was just answering their question, it's not like this is a front-page announcement on the RS homepage.
  21. RuneScape Name: Wolf Am I
  22. Sometimes you need a bit of money in order to be able to afford things that would make the game more fun for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.