Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Rate, Flame, Hate my new PIXEL(w00t) mad portrait!
Version 1: Version 2: Done 100% ms paint, was gonna do a self portrait, but got bored, so changed it into this wierd thing. Mostly an experiment, but it was also shading practice, welcome to any C&C you may have (proportions, or tips).
-
Play with this (^_^)
Thanks, I really need to get my hands on photoshop, i'm in the middle of a current project but once I finish that I will start again on this and make the shading better, and make highlights.
- Play with this (^_^)
-
im looking for a pixel sig partner...
Master of the gradient tool possibly?
-
Play with this (^_^)
Smelly can you send me the file with the neatened up lines please? :P .
-
Play with this (^_^)
Wow that's some nice linework, gonna start on this now :) .
-
S2000 Vector WIP... (Car)
:lol: . Looking very nice now, just one thing, I think the tire might be too wide?
-
Pixville! Tip.it's pixel village
A pond, someone can make that look 1337 if they like.
-
Pixville! Tip.it's pixel village
Glad to see another one of these, i'll do a few more.
-
= = Music Inspires = = *A Competition*
Any certain genres this needs to be in? Or can I do a pixel one.
-
*****~~~CLICK HERE!!!~~~***** (Wallpaper) OMG COME ON
You have red eyes and a knife and that scares me :cry: .
-
S2000 Vector WIP... (Car)
Very nice work, however I think tinted windows would be nicer? Maybe a red tint to go with the Brake, ace job though.
-
FenixDesign logo, once again, a new one.
Wow, I like it alot. Only problem I see with it is the top color being a grey (in the ying yang symbol), maybe if that was a more interesting color I would like it even more, great job.
-
Misterxman's Crazy Sig For Me And My Friend!
This one isn't as good as his last one, mainly because the characters are slightly out of proportion, which is probally to do with the fact that drawing people sitting down is bloody hard, good job considering what you had to do though.
-
my first slef portrait hilarious MUST SEE!
It should :lol: .
- Compare AGAIN plz
-
my first slef portrait hilarious MUST SEE!
How the hell do you have a dragon med?!
-
Daily Sketch Thread-It is BACK!- topic: angels @@@@@@@@@
Err can we have a new thing to draw? It's been mammals for 3 days :lol: .
-
Newest Pixel sig.
Rofl there not much CC you can do to a traced image.. "Oh well you traced that bit so you can't change it, and that other traced bit looks kinda wierd".
-
Newest Pixel sig.
HI MY NAME IS LOWGRAVITY SO I AM ACTUALLY A GRAVITUAL FORCE IRL!????///////11111111/1?"4/31??[/b]
-
Fox-----------------raw Pixels !!!!!!-----------------------
Wow that is really really good! Only thing I dislike about it is the fact that you can't see much of his legs, bring them out a bit and it will be perfect! :D
-
More Practice Pl0x!1
LIEZ! I am.. It is tough, but just think of the GP when you're working, would you rather mine in RS all day? Meh, I never win any comps anyway :roll: .. ERR on-topic congratz to Beamo :P .
- More Practice Pl0x!1
-
Newest Pixel sig.
Runescape graphics suck anyway why don't you use your imagination instead of copying :roll: .
-
Newest Pixel sig.
OH right, I heard there was a game called Runescape somewhere, and that maybe your sigs look like them? Dunno :roll: .