Everything posted by Flodder450
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
No, don't start that crap. /OT/ Is bad enough as it is. 4chan much? :twss:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Kinky. :twss:
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
:twss: lol
-
Recommend an artist/band to the poster above you
I recommend you Genesis,its good music and good lyrics!
-
RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)
You mean for the "I love to level skills." line? I was thinking I could woodcut and someone else burn logs. In this case you. :D thank you! btw,when is this all recorded/filmed?
-
Flodders blog to 99 fm!95/99fm! > a \/ > a \/
no sorry,im already racing someone ;) and ty guys forr the posts!
-
The most terrorifing moment in your life?
I had a sweet that got stuck in my throat i got it away by drinking water though
-
RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)
Count me in as the firemaking guy and maybe if someone has a ring of egg,they could film it undercover
-
Saq Prets's blog. 99 fm!
i have bought another 3k in the ge :twisted: im hoping to het 89 tomorrow aand 90 on saterday :
-
Flodders blog to 99 fm!95/99fm! > a \/ > a \/
well done you two, you'll be half way there =D> well.....thats a motivational post! \ :thumbsup:
-
Just a funny though (Move to right forum if its not)
his account is named andrew s z too.......
-
Just a funny though (Move to right forum if its not)
here on the forums there is one (Andrew s z )
-
99 Rc + Con (#19, 20) 350M+ Total xp~!
Gratz! =D> rcing is the most boring skill IMO nice though! 10/10
-
Flodders blog to 99 fm!95/99fm! > a \/ > a \/
You traitor! You are supporting my enemy! :evil: I support you both in getting those hawt capes :D seeing as you both supported my 99 wc goal :thumbsup: oh and your both so slow at getting xp :? :lol: I only got logs untill 92 fm and im running out of it :ohnoes:
-
Image Warz
- Riot against updates - come and see!
btw/:its 7th og august you fail!|- Riot against updates - come and see!
get over it! :evil:- Nirvana or Pearl Jam
nirvana,Pearl Jam is like a ballad mixed w/ metal- Maximum Hits!
Where is this? Probably a stupid question :oops: O.T: my highest hit is about 33 with d b axe anchieant cavern ;) btw:i see a "star" icon in the pic,can you climb up there now?- Internet Censorship
SIGGIEFIED! :thumbsup:- The New Runescape - Glitches in H-D!
ALL ABOARD THE FAIL BOAT!- A Whole New World???
[hide=] I don't think I heard anything about that, to be honest... I really believe there were only six :| The people of Uzer (and Ullek) build golems themselves, but maybe we helped? The golem lost his memory because he was damaged, but golems in general don't remember much, they only know just enough to do their tasks. Could be a good idea, but the problem with Prifddinas is that it is occupied by EVIL elves, so they wouldn't let you in anyway. Could be, could be... Meh, I don't think so. The knight in Varrock Castle you talk to during the quest is his grandson or whatever. That would mean you knock someone up in the past, you sicko :shock: Could help with ranarr's and stuff. [/hide]Maybe you can kill the Evil elves in the past? :-k- A bit of variety please Duradel.
flodder, Thanks for the link - works fine now. aye-aye cap'n! :D- What has Runescape taught you in rl?
learning most of my engl;ish and german! :thumbsup:- The return of Muffin Maddy
you rock too! bw:are you still going for 99 fishkilling and deer burning? - Riot against updates - come and see!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.